JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

Aliusman

Country flag

"Main Traget Dhoondne Ki Koshish Kar raha tha "

All His Missiles were intact and recovered (2 R-77 and 2 R-73) But he opened his canopy and took a missile out of his pocket and threw at the F-16 🤣

This while he was in Block-1 and without SDR.

Maybe he even shot two F-16's or almost a squadron 😁

Apart from the comedy, This is a fact that the Amraams fired were from F-16. JF-17 can't fire AMRAAM. AMRAAM is better than Sd-10 anyday. If we have we will use it or should we ask you before firing.

Our DG-ISPR did a poor job of explaining it I will admit that.

As a member of my nation I am ashamed that the local people should not have beaten up Wing Commander Abhinandan so badly, its against our faith and values.

71 War meme was nice , 93000 POW for a cup of tea was very expensive, India did beat us comprehensively in 71, no point denying that

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

All His Missiles were intact and recovered (2 R-77 and 2 R-73) But he opened his canopy and took a missile out of his pocket and threw at the F-16 🤣

Hey Maybe he shot even two F-16 😁

Apart from the comedy, This is a fact that the Amraams fired were from F-16. JF-17 can't fire AMRAAM. AMRAAM is better than Sd-10 anyday. If we have we will use it or should we ask you before firing.

As a member of my nation I am ashamed that the local people should not have beaten him up so badly, its against our faith and values.
Please don’t force me to expose you please, आज सुअर का शिकार करने का बिल्कुल मूड नहीं है।

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

As a member of my nation I am ashamed that the local people should not have beaten up Wing Commander Abhinandan so badly, its against our faith and values.

71 War meme was nice , 93000 POW for a cup of tea was very expensive, India did beat us comprehensively in 71, no point denying that
1616167274821.jpeg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

When are you going to liberate Kashmir? Kashmiris are now chanting Jai Hind as now they feel paxtan is a joke,

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

The R73 on the extreme right has warhead and fuel section both missing, Now I understand why it took yOu 45 days to show the missiles as you were busy finding for the seeker of the R73 who’s warhead detonated on the F-16’s arse.
1616167816657.jpeg

Last edited:

Longewala

Country flag

So if all his missiles were intact, why did you recover only bits and parts of one missile?
Missile warhead kya PAF apne musharaff mein daalein hue hai?

And we have seen your "faith and values", abandoning your own dead soldiers, torturing POWs, Bangladesh genocide, blasphemy laws, every minority being butchered...
And funny thing is, you do all these in the name of religion and your Saudi and UAE "brothers" show you your real aukaat.

The only reason you didn't beat him up more badly...is because that would give IAF enough reason to come over in strength and show your junk fighters and 50 year old mirages their "value"

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
Hey People from across the border,
--Don't worry we are very confident about the capabilities of JF-17.
--We know where and when to employ it.
--With Blk-3 we know where to counter your IAF's cutting Edge (Rafael ,Su-30(Super 30 Upgrade) & Mig-29 SMT).
--About LCA rest assured PAF is not worried unless we see substantial numbers. 8-14 token AC is never a serious consideration.
--We never underestimate our enemy's capabilities (IAF) and would love that you keep making fun of us and don't take us seriously, as this thinking has seeped into your military and political leadership's mind which will entail them to make faulty plans.
--Regarding Rafael preparation, we have been flying and evaluating Qatari jets for more than a year now. Unlike some people here, we respect our enemy's best weapon and have worked hard to create its counters.
We dont need anything fighter for to fight against PAF...We just have to loudly speak ABHINANDAN AAGAYA to your frequencies...Bas PAF khatam..😂😂

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
If your IAF officer said that , that makes me smile even more 😊. Hey Risalpur has no JF-17 pilots, its a training base 😁 with just MF-17 & K-8 training AIrcrafts. Regarding me talking to PAF officer, i was talking to them before most of you were born 😊. About challenge all I can say is “Tea is Fantastic” !!!!
Screenshot_20210319-213632_Chrome.png
kyu jhooth bolte ho chcha , agar wahan kuch nai hota tab fir ye kya hai?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Q: Where Raw materials come from?
A: Shahab diverted the question and said we manufacture all parts here only @15:50.

@16:50 This guy spoke out the truth, Porkies manufacture only front fuselage🤣.

@36:41 it is a fly-by-wire, meanwhile the porki Claiming Fly-by-optics😆...
1617111876968.png

FalconZero

Country flag
A: Shahab diverted the question and said we manufacture all parts here only @15:50.

View attachment 83296

Junk fighter is not fully fly-by-wire though.

ketaki

Country flag

View attachment 83296

He is right...blunders are all about optics and no substance

WolfPack86

Country flag
CHINESE ARRIVE IN ARGENTINA TO NEGOTIATE SALE OF 12 JF-17 FIGHTERS
Following the retirement of its latest Dassault Mirage III in 2015, the Argentine Air Force is out of supersonic fighter jets in its fleet and has been using subsonic A-4 attack aircraft while negotiating the purchase of intercept aircraft.

After negotiations with Korean Aerospace Industries (KAI) failed to offer the FA-50, Argentina has received offers from Russia, which includes the MiG-35, and from China.

In this case, the aircraft involved is the JF-17 fighter, produced in partnership with Pakistan, which is its largest operator. According to the country’s press, the Chinese export company CATIC intends to close an agreement for the supply of 12 fighters. For that purpose a delegation is in Argentina this week, according to the Zona Militar website.

Among the places to be visited by the Chinese are the facilities of FADEA, an Argentine aircraft manufacturer, which may be involved in a potential assembly of the fighters.

British Veto

The option for the MiG-35 and JF-17 fighters comes after a British government veto prevents the sale of South Korean planes, which are equipped with avionics produced in the United Kingdom.

Like the MiG, the JF-17 uses an engine of Russian origin, the RD-39, a variant developed from the RD-33 used by the MiG-35. The Chinese fighter, however, is lighter and less capable of carrying weapons.

Nigerian Air Force JF-17

Despite this, the JF-17 Thunder has sufficient performance to carry out the interceptor fighting mission. It can reach Mach 1.6 and has a combat radius of up to 1,352 km.

The fighter has seven hardpoints that can receive from infrared-guided air-to-air missiles to air-to-surface and anti-ship weaponry, as well as bombs and cannons.

Currently, the JF-17 is operated by Pakistan (138 fighters), Myanmar (16 on order) and Nigeria, which received its first three planes in 2021.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Esteemed fellow members do anybody knows what are the pakistani components in jf17 other than the toilet hinges

Global Defence

New threads

Articles