JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

Aliusman

Country flag
Well Idiots have no single country they are everywhere, and i admit my country has its fair share just like yours.Anyways rest assured lads all of PAF‘s fighter assets can communicate with Eeriye AWACS with enough numbers to maintain 24/7 coverage in wartime , the chinese zdk awacs are better suited for naval requirements. That is the reason why they are stationed in Karachi, all this setup and link 17 was done back in 2015 so its bin working for a while.

Gessler

Country flag
The 4 Chinese ZDK-03 is being used by Navy, PAF has around 8 Eeriye AEW&C AC , they are more than enough for AF consumption, it amuses me to see the igronance of some people here, Mirages, F-7 both have italian radars( Grifo M & Grifo 7 and can communicate through link 16 with Eeriye, F-16 does the same. JF-17 uses link 17 , also connected to Erieye via Data loop.
Well Idiots have no single country they are everywhere, and i admit my country has its fair share just like yours.Anyways rest assured lads all of PAF‘s fighter assets can communicate with Eeriye AWACS with enough numbers to maintain 24/7 coverage in wartime , the chinese zdk awacs are better suited for naval requirements. That is the reason why they are stationed in Karachi, all this setup and link 17 was done back in 2015 so its bin working for a while.
Urm..where did anyone say F16 cannot link with Erieye?

I think you should re-read what I said. I said F16 cannot link with the Chinese AEW (ZDK-03), and last time I checked Erieye was still Swedish.

And unless you can prove or show otherwise, what I said stands - the F16 and ZDK cannot talk to each other and the only way to make F16 accept data from ZDK would be to fool the F16's mission computers into thinking they are receiving data from a secure Link-16 channel. That would involve breaking the Link-16's source code.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Hey People from across the border,
--Don't worry we are very confident about the capabilities of JF-17.
--We know where and when to employ it.
--With Blk-3 we know where to counter your IAF's cutting Edge (Rafael ,Su-30(Super 30 Upgrade) & Mig-29 SMT).
--About LCA rest assured PAF is not worried unless we see substantial numbers. 8-14 token AC is never a serious consideration.
--We never underestimate our enemy's capabilities (IAF) and would love that you keep making fun of us and don't take us seriously, as this thinking has seeped into your military and political leadership's mind which will entail them to make faulty plans.
--Regarding Rafael preparation, we have been flying and evaluating Qatari jets for more than a year now. Unlike some people here, we respect our enemy's best weapon and have worked hard to create its counters.
We don’t take you seriously because of the ratio of the size of your military vis a vis your size of the economy, you spend a lot lot on defence and that too on inefficient systems that are more prone to maintenance. During war, it will be difficult for you to maintain your military hardware as your financial and economic condition makes us feel pity on you guys.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
We don’t take you seriously because of the ratio of the size of your military vis a vis your size of the economy, you spend a lot lot on defence and that too on inefficient systems that are more prone to maintenance. During war, it will be difficult for you to maintain your military hardware as your financial and economic condition makes us feel pity on you guys.
Your military size and spending is the reason why your economy isn’t growing and your economy is going in shambles. The size of Pakistan airforce should be smaller than Bangladesh Airforce as Bangladesh’s GDP is 330 Billion dollars while your’s is 276 Billion dollars. But your Airforce size is freaking huge considering your economic might.

These all numbers are good for small scale skirmishes but in an all out war Pak armed forces won’t be able to fight for more than a day or two.

With more and more chinese equipment in your airforce will only make you spend more and more on defence as well as chinese systems are the most inefficient (I’m talking about engines as chinese engine tech hasn’t fully matured).

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Hey People from across the border,
--Don't worry we are very confident about the capabilities of JF-17.
--We know where and when to employ it.
--With Blk-3 we know where to counter your IAF's cutting Edge (Rafael ,Su-30(Super 30 Upgrade) & Mig-29 SMT).
--About LCA rest assured PAF is not worried unless we see substantial numbers. 8-14 token AC is never a serious consideration.
--We never underestimate our enemy's capabilities (IAF) and would love that you keep making fun of us and don't take us seriously, as this thinking has seeped into your military and political leadership's mind which will entail them to make faulty plans.
--Regarding Rafael preparation, we have been flying and evaluating Qatari jets for more than a year now. Unlike some people here, we respect our enemy's best weapon and have worked hard to create its counters.
I doubt Chinese missiles, so much so that I’ve never seen PLAAF firing their own AAMs. You’ll only see them shooting 2.75” rockets from their rocket pods.

We want more and more Chinese equipment in your inventory.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Obviously fake . Too granny for a airforce video . Aircraft and missile both are not shown together while firing in one from. Only IR launch is shown.

So I will give you this it can probably launch IR missile. No bvr proven.
Leave it. 100% of our fighters are BVR capable (sans Jaguar because it is a ground attack).

The 4 Chinese ZDK-03 is being used by Navy, PAF has around 8 Eeriye AEW&C AC , they are more than enough for AF consumption, it amuses me to see the igronance of some people here, Mirages, F-7 both have italian radars( Grifo M & Grifo 7 and can communicate through link 16 with Eeriye, F-16 does the same. JF-17 uses link 17 , also connected to Erieye via Data loop.
Having Italian radar has nothing to do with link-16, show me a single source that claims Mirage and F-7s can talk with Eeriye on link-16. JF-17s link-17 is not yet integrated with link-16.

The only jet able to talk is the F-16 currently.

Aliusman

Country flag
Damn!!! So many replies 😁, guess I stirred a hornet’s nest. I can’t reply to all you, though I can advice ,
ask any compotent IAF officer currently serving at TACDE in Gwalior, most probably he will confirm whatever I had stated in my comments. If you lads dont know whats TACDE then all I can do is Smile 😊

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Damn!!! So many replies 😁, guess I stirred a hornet’s nest. I can’t reply to all you, though I can advice ,
ask any compotent IAF officer currently serving at TACDE in Gwalior, most probably he will confirm whatever I had stated in my comments. If you lads dont know whats TACDE then all I can do is Smile 😊
I asked some compotent IAF officer currently serving at TACDE in Gwalior, and they did confirm to me that JF-17s are a third-rated Chinese product created for poor countries so that they can finally call themselves modern airforce.
After hearing that, all I did was smile :)

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
I asked some compotent IAF officer currently serving at TACDE in Gwalior, and they did confirm to me that JF-17s are a third-rated Chinese product created for poor countries so that they can finally call themselves modern airforce.
Ya'll Nibbiars I knew what you did. :megusta:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Competent .

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Competent.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Ask any competent paf pilot at risalpur and he will tell you, why jf 17 is not what you think it is .

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Quintessential Pakistani behaviour: In 2019, they came to bomb our Brigade HQ, came in prematurely releasing their weapons and then at the first sight of a challenge, decided to just turn around and run back home. Now this nibba came here, prematurely dropped a few posts and at the first sight of a challenge (logical argument) decided to just turn around and run away.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Janaab mudde ki baat par aaiye, kashmir lene kab aap rahe hai aap? Kab chheenenge humse kashmir? Aur kab tak apni awaam ko zulm ka chooran khilate rahenge?

Aliusman

Country flag
If your IAF officer said that , that makes me smile even more 😊. Hey Risalpur has no JF-17 pilots, its a training base 😁 with just MF-17 & K-8 training AIrcrafts. Regarding me talking to PAF officer, i was talking to them before most of you were born 😊. About challenge all I can say is “Tea is Fantastic” !!!!

WarriorIndian

Country flag
If your IAF officer said that , that makes me smile even more 😊. Hey Risalpur has no JF-17 pilots, its a training base 😁 with just MF-17 & K-8 training AIrcrafts. Regarding me talking to PAF officer, i was talking to them before most of you were born 😊. About challenge all I can say is “Tea is Fantastic” !!!!
RIP the Doosra Banda of PAF. Maybe he will get his military honors 15 years down the line going by your Kargil traditions.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
1616077062166.jpeg

ClawReed787

Country flag
One cup of tea costing one F-16. Most expensive cup of tea in history.

ldxVihFa_400x400.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles