JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

rone

Country flag
Guys stop underestimating your enemy's , if we do like that we will be like porkis In .peedeef, jf17 is potent fighter for pakisPak not becoz it's highly state of art it becoz it's usefulness in deployment, in war sincario they can chwee out more jf17than they will loose becoz of chinkis and the jf17 interconnected with data links which give wider situational awareness also they deployed in a manner they can fight, like porki not fool to pit it against su30 so they used it as decoy strike force and m2k engaged it, so have some thinking in it minds before u guys troll them we will loose some insider insight's

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Guys stop underestimating your enemy's , if we do like that we will be like porkis In .peedeef, jf17 is potent fighter for pakisPak not becoz it's highly state of art it becoz it's usefulness in deployment, in war sincario they can chwee out more jf17than they will loose becoz of chinkis and the jf17 interconnected with data links which give wider situational awareness also they deployed in a manner they can fight, like porki not fool to pit it against su30 so they used it as decoy strike force and m2k engaged it, so have some thinking in it minds before u guys troll them we will loose some insider insight's
Chutiya Fighter 17 is not even inducted by PLAAF. That tells you it's aukat.

rone

Country flag
LOL...pathetic indeed...but good night for now
----------------------
the training of JF-17s before the openning of the Airshow Paris 2019. it will open tomorrow, some members of us are already there with media pass as usual. lol...three jets, one for statics display and two for flying demo(one for backup)

Aviation International News

Over all nice display start with zoom in take off but rather than number of vertical loops and one minimum radius turn nothing fancy, respectable agility moderate slow speed handling, negative g charterstics also gud, over all this fighter intended as intercepcter not a multi role one with combat load these charterstics may decay more, but roughly 25mil u can't ask for more

rone

Country flag
Chutiya Fighter 17 is not even inducted by PLAAF. That tells you it's aukat.
Plaaf have knock off flanker series and j10 why the need light combat aircraft they are in different league, junk fighter 17 is poor man's f16 (it what they saying)

shiphone

Country flag
@shiphone
Since most of us can understand Chinese,
let me try to translate...:devil:

:rofl:
yeah....you really can....LOL...

few years ago, I saw many Indian in my community at hometown...some brought the familie and rented the bigger house. they should be employees of joint-ventured IT service companies of local software industrial park. my nephew used to play well with two Indian kids in the same block. it seems that they have no communication problem..lol

maybe we would pin our hope on new generation Indian with more ability and vision only...
----
@Indx TechStyle ...as I said, that's just for fun ...

guess a 'children play scene'--hind and seek ...those kids' are shouting like 'let's go to play','wait for me','I saw u','you kick this, I'll punch that'
--------------------------------------

back to that AIN news...https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2019-06-15/jf-17-thunder-lightning-strikes-twice

Right now the last three Block 2s are on the Aircraft Manufacturing Factory (AMF) final assembly line at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) Kamra, which will eventually help to equip a seventh operational unit later this year.
in 2017, PAF placed a interim order for extra 12 Block2s to keep the production line warm before the coming of JF-17B and block3... they are SP number: 2P51-2P62...we saw the 2P59 jet already weeks ago. so the just Last three left as the news mentioned...so 62 bolck2s in total for PAF. PAC would assemble 8 JF-17B as well in 2019 and will keep this 16 jet/year productivity for the next 3 years.

18-251 is the first one of this extra order

the 54th and 59th block2s

Last edited:

IndianHawk

Country flag
yeah....you really can....LOL...

few years ago, I saw many Indian in my community at hometown...some brought the familie and rented the bigger house. they should be employees of joint-ventured IT service companies of local software industrial park. my nephew used to play well with two Indian kids in the same block. it seems that they have no communication problem..lol

maybe we would pin our hope on new generation Indian with more ability and vision only...
----
@Indx TechStyle ...as I said, that's just for fun ...

guess a 'children play scene'--hind and seek ...those kids' are shouting like 'let's go to play','wait for me','I saw u','you kick this, I'll punch that'
--------------------------------------

back to that AIN news...https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2019-06-15/jf-17-thunder-lightning-strikes-twice

in 2017, PAF placed a interim order for extra 12 Block2s to keep the production line warm before the coming of JF-17B and block3... they are SP number: 2P51-2P62...we saw the 2P59 jet already weeks ago. so the just Last three left as the news mentioned...so 62 bolck2s in total for PAF. PAC would assemble 8 JF-17B as well in 2019 and will keep this 16 jet/year productivity for the next 3 years.

the 54th and 59th block2s
What future Chinese birth rate is collapsing . Good luck convincing young sisi Chinese to procreate.lol.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk

shiphone

Country flag
as I said months ago in this thread

I don't think this 3-antenna configure would be related to Block3 project
LOL...the side antennas are optional...besides the Rotating config ,the true candidate is this KLJ-7A config...and

to save money , go to AVIC
to have

------------
JF-17B's IFR probe position...Paris Airshow19

Last edited:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Plaaf have knock off flanker series and j10 why the need light combat aircraft they are in different league, junk fighter 17 is poor man's f16 (it what they saying)
When manufacturer has no faith in product then it is useless. Better buy second hand F 16 than this crap.

IndianHawk

Country flag
When manufacturer has no faith in product then it is useless. Better buy second hand F 16 than this crap.
Nobody is selling them even second hand f16 for now. Junk fighter is all they can buy and afford.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk

shiphone

Country flag
strange logic....

we have said again and again: from the very begining PLAAF are not involved ...for China, this is an export project aiming at the traditional China's J-7 serial buyers market. actually Pakistan offered most funding to develop this fighter. the development speed and Capacity expansion of FC-1/JF-17 project depend on the Pakistan's Funding Profile...

PLAAF is managing a heavy-medium collocation fleet sharing the two types of engines which are in the same thrust class and interchangeable...it's a very ideal...lol

btw, someone is talking about J-10 export, actually AVIC's CATIC just promoted J-10 once(as FC-20)...on the one side , there are still 400 J-7 serial in PLAAF need the replacement , on the other hand, the AL-31FN serial on J-10 varients is another bar for export...only the maturing of WS-10B can make it realistic
---------

On the export front, Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) has delivered six JF-17s (four single-seaters and two dual seaters) to the Myanmar Air Force
traditional buyers in South-East Asia and Africa

Last edited:

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
as I said months ago in this thread

LOL...the side antennas are optional...besides the Rotating config ,the true candidate is this KLJ-7A config...and

to save money , go to AVIC
to have

------------
JF-17B's IFR probe position...Paris Airshow19

they have been selecting klj7a for almost 4 years ,yet no sign off which one would go on ,shows where the program stands currently .....

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power

You (China) are selling a jet which isn't even inducted in your air force (who BTW is still flying Mig21 copies) to a bankrupt country (Pakistan) whose citizens are starving.

Just think that for a while.

Now coming to capabilities of said aircraft, it has many shortcomings from design to engine and even electronics. It's a dud plane. It has been exposed by many websites and even many members on this form.

no smoking

Country flag
You (China) are selling a jet which isn't even inducted in your air force (who BTW is still flying Mig21 copies) to a bankrupt country (Pakistan) whose citizens are starving.

Just think that for a while.
How hard it is for you to understand this is a Pakistan project from the beginning: Pakistan's money, Pakistan's technical layout, Pakistan't tactics design.

PLAAF is building itself based on heavy (J11s) and medium (J10s) structure, this kind of light jet has no future to them.

rone

Country flag
How hard it is for you to understand this is a Pakistan project from the beginning: Pakistan's money, Pakistan's technical layout, Pakistan't tactics design.

PLAAF is building itself based on heavy (J11s) and medium (J10s) structure, this kind of light jet has no future to them.
Wait what jf17 paki design...

Dude tell me ur brand I want it too..

Lol

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag

Half of the development price was paid by china.
They didnt designed this aircraft complementing their tactics ,but their designed their tactic dependent upon what ever they got ....;-)

pc982449

Pakistan very happy jf17 enjoy winter season in France
But tejas
Tejas enjoy maansoon season in India

Sent from my Alfa L using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles