JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

chex3009

Country flag
You are clearly drifting away from what you said earlier mate. Anyway, which aircraft is your so called main fighter these days?
Bet, your main fighter will be grounded within first 72 hours of any mis-adventure/action - It doesn't matter which aircraft is our main fighter these days, or does it?

Dazzler

Bet, your main fighter will be grounded within first 72 hours of any mis-adventure/action - It doesn't matter which aircraft is our main fighter these days, or does it?
Delusion is a good way of escaping the reality. Have fun.

Dazzler

awww Paki denial Mode ..........................:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

The following are the components developed by Indian agencies For SUKHOI 30 MKI >

• Mission Computer cum Display Processor - MC-486 and DP-30MK (Defence Avionics Research Establishment - (by DARE)
  • Radar Computer - RC1 and RC2 (by DARE)
  • Tarang Mk2 Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) + High Accuracy Direction Finding Module (HADF) (by DARE)
  • IFF-1410A - Identification Friend or Foe (IFF)
  • Integrated Communication suite INCOM 1210A (by HAL)
  • Radar Altimeter - RAM-1701 (by HAL)
  • Programmable Signal Processor (PSP) - (by LRDE)
  • Multi Function Displays (MFD) - by Samtel/DARE

^^^^^^^these components are designed & developed in India ............

rest of the components are manufactured under license in India .

http://odishasamaya.com/uncategoriz...-plant-and-machinery-in-next-five-years/25159

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes even engines of Sukhoi 30 MKI are manufactured at Koraput Division .
:truestory:

for your Kind Information ,
HAL Koraput Division, was set up in April 1964 at Sunabeda, Koraput District of Odisha to manufacture R11-F2 Turbo-Jet Aero-Engines for MiG-21 aircraft.This Division has manufactured R-25, R-29b, RD-33 (yes engine of JF - 17 ) and AL-31FP engines to power the MiG-21Series, MiG-27M, MiG-29 and Su-30 MKI aircrafts for Indian Air Force.

so we are manufacturing jet engines under License from 1964 .

jo hum 1964 se kar rahe hain wo tum aaj bhi nahi kar paa rahe ...............:hehe::hehe:

some components are directly Imported from Israel (like ECMs, LIGHTENING Targeting pods, etc) & Russia (IRST , OLS & Bars Radars )

and then all of these components are assembled by HAL ............................................................................................................................................................

now tell me what the F++k pakis developed for Junk Fighter -17 " Blunder " ??? I think even paints are Imported from China .:bplease::bplease::bplease::bplease::bplease::bplease:

With less than 50% availability, no one would worry about your MKI anyway. The components you mentioned is no big deal, most of it is still imported.

PAPA

Country flag
With less than 50% availability, no one would worry about your MKI anyway.
stop blabering .
we have 272 Mki ..........................availability is Increased upto 75% ......................even with 50% availability MKI are enough to destroy all of your Air-force & navy .

now go & check availability of american F-22 ...............

www.defense-aerospace.com/articles-view/release/3/153983/f_22-availability-lags-despite-$11bn-investment.html

or German euro-fighter typhoon

http://warisboring.com/articles/germanys-air-force-is-falling-apart/
this availability rate is Normal .

pakistaan dont have free media that is why you dont know about availability of your F-16 .

and most Important thing you Madarsa educted dont know the meaning of " Availability of Fighter planes "

The components you mentioned is no big deal
really ?? Ha ha ha this is what we can expect from an Uneducated Madarsa-chap Paki ........... pakis always Live in denial mode .............

dont know even ABC of Fighter planes and try to Give expert opinions .

Last edited:

Dazzler

stop blabering .
we have 272 Mki ..........................availability is Increased upto 75% ......................even with 50% availability MKI are enough to destroy all of your Air-force & navy .

now go & check availability of american F-22 ...............

www.defense-aerospace.com/articles-view/release/3/153983/f_22-availability-lags-despite-$11bn-investment.html

or German euro-fighter typhoon

http://warisboring.com/articles/germanys-air-force-is-falling-apart/
this availability rate is Normal .

pakistaan dont have free media that is why you dont know about availability of your F-16 .

and most Important thing you Madarsa educted dont know the meaning of " Availability of Fighter planes "

really ?? Ha ha ha this is what we can expect from an Uneducated Madarsa-chap Paki ........... pakis always Live in denial mode .............

dont know even ABC of Fighter planes and try to Give expert opinions .

Dont cry out loud, read and try to comprehend, this is not a pakistani news source you know.

An IAF official said the high rate of AOG means that out of 210 Su-30MKI with the IAF, around 115-126 aircraft are grounded for repairs and serviceability, which the officer said affects the combat worthiness.

The Su-30MKI suffers from technical problems in the fly-by-wire systems and radar warning receivers, the IAF official said.

The poor serviceability is mainly on account of lack of spares, which come from Russia. IAF has lost six Su-30MKI since it received the first batch in 2002.

India has so far ordered a total of 272 Su-30MKI which are license produced in India by state owned Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). India originally received the standard Su-30MKI but later worked with the Russians to license produce the Su-30MKI with thrust vectoring engines.

"IAF has changed the maintenance drill of the Su-30MKI after finding that there are maintenance problems with the engine. So far, around 35 engine failures in the Su-30MKI have been noticed, including failures on account of power plant," another IAF official said.

Agreement on spares

India has been talking with Russia to set up production centers for spares in India for Su-30MKI.

India's Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar, during his November visit to Moscow discussed the possibility of setting up a joint venture between Russian and Indian domestic companies to produce spares for Su-30MKI and a final agreement could be announced during Modi's visit to Moscow, a Ministry of Defense official said.

Meanwhile, the producer of Sukhoi aircraft, United Aircraft Corporation (UAC) of Russia, is also holding talks with other domestic companies, including the Tata group of industries, Reliance Infrastructure, Larsen & Toubro (L&T), and Bharat Forge on setting up a joint venture for manufacturing spares for the Sukhois, a Ministry of Defense source said.

http://www.defensenews.com/story/de...agency-punches-holes-russian-sukhoi/77688164/

Reactions: Neo

Dazzler

:D

Who has not heard of it!!...but all pics of JF-17 are in LANDING APPROACH with gear down.. :D
That explains the emergency :D

Have your eyes checked already, more burning to come....

2isyvc5.jpg

But this one is a legend..

Neelkanth

Theres nothing a bit of photoshop Cant do!
And hey paki guy
Heard of the word "Sarcasm".May be Not cuz you are in pakistan.
Don't sweat it. FC-1 Xiaolong, is shining bird, it lights up like a Christmas tree on Radar. Its Nice to have target practice.

Dazzler

Don't sweat it. FC-1 Xiaolong, is shining bird, it lights up like a Christmas tree on Radar. Its Nice to have target practice.
You mistook the jf-17 with the SU-30MKI that has a 25+ RCS and shines on the radarscope like AN-225 Mriya.

sorcerer

Country flag
Did you say photoshop? Not quite i am afraid :D
My comment was about the previous JF-17 image posts .
As a typical paki you are slow to pick up on facts and confuse yourself.

The pic you posted was of a Tejas as everyone knows!

Yeah thats a fact..
I was explaining myself for that paki who is slow to pickup on sarcasm but as always its futile as they find happiness in running into walls!

salute

You mistook the jf-17 with the SU-30MKI that has a 25+ RCS and shines on the radarscope like AN-225 Mriya.
really , but with supersonic brahmos or hypersonic brahmos 2 or brahmos ng ???

Dazzler

My comment was about the previous JF-17 image posts .
As a typical paki you are slow to pick up on facts and confuse yourself.

The pic you posted was of a Tejas as everyone knows!

Yeah thats a fact..
I was explaining myself for that paki who is slow to pickup on sarcasm but as always its futile as they find happiness in running into walls!

Sarcasm, for exactly what? The thread is about a fighter aircraft so where on earth did you bring sarcasm in it. Unlike you and your kind, i dont waste my time on idiotic things.
Direct all your sarcasm to this thread instead, it would be more appropriate.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/ada-tejas-lca-news-and-discussions.1/page-606

sorcerer

Country flag
Sarcasm, for exactly what? The thread is about a fighter aircraft so where on earth did you bring sarcasm in it. Unlike you and your kind, i dont waste my time on idiotic things.
Direct all your sarcasm to this thread instead, it would be more appropriate.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/ada-tejas-lca-news-and-discussions.1/page-606
JF-17 is an idiotic thing..and you are wasting time on it trying to find post pics of this Junk Fighter.
Wow!! I never knew that this is YOUR JOB to be on the Indian forum and post pics.
Waste time !!! :pound::pound:

YOu started it all paki..just like what your nation does on terrorism..and then lectures on the rights of conduct.
Read back a few posts so that you can see for it yourself where you failed to get what I intended .

Its an open forum and everyone is free to say their opinion say that to your paki ilks..So keep the advice to yourself paki.
I think I will stick with the Joke thread JF-17..I will do my bit of contribution on JF-17.

You inability to understand circumstances is epic..not just yours your paki inbred kinds actually.

Last edited:

Dazzler

JF-17 is an idiotic thing..and you are wasting time on it trying to find post pics of this Junk Fighter.
Wow!! I never knew that this is YOUR JOB to be on the Indian forum and post pics.
Waste time !!! :pound::pound:

YOu started it all paki..just like what your nation does on terrorism..and then lectures on the rights of conduct.
Read back a few posts so that you can see for it yourself where you failed to get what I intended.

Its an open forum and everyone is free to say their opinion say that to your paki ilks..So keep the advice to yourself paki.

You inability to understand circumstances is epic..not just yours your paki inbred kinds actually.
What the so called circumstances are you bragging about. Man do you have any idea how silly and idiotic you look while posting such gibberish? :D

no one gives a flying *** what you want or intended. Better take a few classes on how to discuss things in a civilized manner. If you dont have anything constructive to say, or discuss, better keep your trap shut.

sorcerer

Country flag
no one gives a flying *** what you want or intended. Better take a few classes on how to discuss things in a civilized manner. If you dont have
anything constructive to say, or discuss, better keep your trap shut.
Absoultely.. That exactly what I want to tell you...If you didnt worry about what I inteded then why the heck all these posts and counter posts..

Nobody is giving a flying Fuck about JF-17...

Your kind didnt understand a civilized joke and tried to start a skirmish..SO You better understand how to take sarcasm in its spirits and in its manner and keep your mouth shut and think a lot before posting some counter argument or dragging on to one.

sorcerer

Country flag
What the so called circumstances are you bragging about. Man do you have any idea how silly and idiotic you look while posting such gibberish? :D

no one gives a flying *** what you want or intended. Better take a few classes on how to discuss things in a civilized manner. If you dont have anything constructive to say, or discuss, better keep your trap shut.
I made a harmless joke about a JF-17 pic and you idiot dragged that silly comment into a troll post. :pound:
Well!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles