JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

Dazzler

Bars N011M has a search range of 400 km and a tracking range of 200 km, with 60 km in the rear in the air-to-air mode. Detection range fighter type MIG-29 in area of review of over 300 sq. deg: - on towards course - up to 140 km; - in pursuit of - up to 60 km. This is when, Peak Power Out Put is 4-5kW, with Average of about 1.2 kW, a diameter of 960 mm.

On JF 17 the radar is KLJ-7, also referred to as the Type 1478, with an avg power of 550-600 watts, where as Antennae Diameter is around 680 mm. and it is claimed : Range is : >75 km (for RCS of 3 m2) (V1) or 130 km for RCS of 5 m2 (V1), or 110 km (for RCS of 3 m2) (V2), or 140-150 km for RCS of 5 m2 (V2).

Pray, You Do the Math in the Power density of the Radar Emission, and If you are claiming that with such specs it can detect an AC at 140 Kilometers, you need to Just to plot an extrapolation graph for Bars N011M. Try going to a college where they teach electronics and Communication Engineering, Might help, and do Make sure there aren't any Talibs around. .

Thanks for agreeing to my point. you refuted your own claim. your SU-30 has a huge RCS of around10-15, you do the math. Before you claim it has smaller RCS, only the SU-35 has smaller RCS than that.

Neelkanth

Thanks for agreeing to my point. you refuted your own claim. your SU-30 has a huge RCS of around10-15, you do the math. Before you claim it has smaller RCS, only the SU-35 has smaller RCS than that.
Refuted my own claim, seriously ? Show me the post where I have Mentioned Su 30 MKI RCs. Its about detection range!
Do you invent posts in you imagination or something ? against Bars N011M, JF 17 will end up as target practice, JF will not be able even to engage MKI !! and what are you smoking to believe that in a face off there will be aone on one Engagement ? facing against a Network centered battle aware aircraft ?

Selective amnesia isn't good, I hope your military planners are as intelligent as yourself !

Neo

We "Guys" have participated in many international shows and impressed the world, this is your first and you are jumping like you conquered a the universe. That is sheer stupidity.
Saalon se tarse hue hain, Late Coming Aircraft has finally arrived...only two decades too late. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Funnily, so far, no reputable international media has given coverage to your might little plane.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
So JF will eat every Aircraft alive which has a huge RCS, it doesn't matter what Radar it has or what Gen

Shi,t SU 35 is more susceptible to be shot down by JF since it has biggger RCS than SU 30 :lol:

Dazzler

Refuted my own claim, seriously ? Show me the post where I have Mentioned Su 30 MKI RCs. Its about detection range!
Do you invent posts in you imagination or something ? against Bars N011M, JF 17 will end up as target practice, JF will not be able even to engage MKI !! and what are you smoking to believe that in a face off there will be aone on one Engagement ? facing against a Network centered battle aware aircraft ?

Selective amnesia isn't good, I hope your military planners are as intelligent as yourself !
what makes you think only MKI is networked and not the jf-17? We have also have AWACS and complete netcentric capabilities mate. And, why you insist the jf-17 will be detected first despite having a much smaller RCS than MKI? The BARS will not detect the jf-17 before 120-30 kms IF its RCS is less between 1-2m2, but the jf-17 WILL detect the MKI at around 140-150+kms or even more due to MKI's huge RCS.

Its common sense pal but i guess it is not so common in your case.

Reactions: Neo

Dazzler

So JF will eat every Aircraft alive which has a huge RCS, it doesn't matter what Radar it has or what Gen

Shi,t SU 35 is more susceptible to be shot down by JF since it has biggger RCS than SU 30 :lol:
nobody claimed that and no one would, just your brain fart. SU-35 has almost the same RCS as the f-16 buddy, Russians have worked hard to reduce it. But your MKIs will buzz the cockpit

kr9

Country flag
what makes you think only MKI is networked and not the jf-17? We have also have AWACS and complete netcentric capabilities mate. And, why you insist the jf-17 will be detected first despite having a much smaller RCS than MKI? The BARS will not detect the jf-17 before 120-30 kms IF its RCS is less between 1-2m2, but the jf-17 WILL detect the MKI at around 140-150+kms or even more due to MKI's huge RCS.

Its common sense pal but i guess it is not so common in your case.

And at 140+ kms, what are your pilots going to do??? Spit at the MKI.
What is going to happen when you have to close the range to actually take a shot with whatever missiles you have??

Meanwhile 120km detection range is good for us.

Dazzler

And at 140+ kms, what are your pilots going to do??? Spit at the MKI.
What is going to happen when you have to close the range to actually take a shot with whatever missiles you have??

Meanwhile 120km detection range is good for us.

your r-77s dont go as far as 120kms mate, at best, the ones in your service will go around 70kms while the jf-17s sd-10a will travel at around 90-100kms to shoot the MKI first.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
nobody claimed that and no one would, just your brain fart. SU-35 has almost the same RCS as the f-16 buddy, Russians have worked hard to reduce it. But your MKIs will buzz the cockpit
We are talking about Radar not RCS and SU 35 has marginal advantage of RCS over MKI.

Its superior Radar and BVR missiles will eat JF 17 alive before the pilot recite his kalima.

4.1400842323.png

Global Defence

New threads

Articles