JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

Dazzler

Yes, Chinese radars are well known for their poor range.

Since now you do not have anything to say on maneuver (Since your plane withdrew from face off to avoid humiliation), you have shifted the discussion to BVR. Do one thing. Put a big radar on your passanger plane and use it as a fighter.

i have plenty to say but i dont want to ruin your party. I am a caring person and cannot see you guys weep you know. Its your first foreign show, enjoy it.

Reactions: Neo

salute

hmm, i would add the derby missile instead of r-77 but anyway...its pretty accurate

stupid pakis telling us this like indian dont know,

indians already know this stupid pakis,

what do know think what indian members were talking about lca all this time,

instead of trying hid you shame by trolling take a look at previous lca threads,

but do you know that you only do paint job on that junk jf.

Dazzler

stupid pakis telling us this like indian dont know,

indians already know this stupid pakis,

what do know think what indian members were talking about lca all this time,

instead of trying hid you shame by trolling take a look at previous lca threads,

but do you know that you only do paint job on that junk jf.
stupid chap, see my post that i wrote on the previous page.

wrong, many parts are pakistani, including front fuselage, rudder, canopy, VHF/ UHF comm, data link, weapons and mission management computer, light management system, global altitude and heading reference system, back up mission computer among others.

salute

poor range? it will detect your MKI at around 140kms mate, and then it will turn it into fried chicken. your MKI will not see it before 120km due to its smaller RCS. MKI has the RCS of a mammoth you know and it blinks bright and shiny on RWR and radar.
that because sukhois were flying at the border,
indian radars picks up your paki junk jets as soon as they takes off. :laugh:

salute

i have plenty to say but i dont want to ruin your party. I am a caring person and cannot see you guys weep you know. Its your first foreign show, enjoy it.
you dont got sh*t to say,

you only bs here nothing else to hide you shame of butthurt,

you dont got a## to ruin sh*t,

india just started its party lca,then lca mk.1a,lca mk.2,amca,alh,lch,fgfa,mta,

atleast post about some other paki jet making project other than jf,

if there is any,

uhhhhh.... pakis got there own sh*t ruined by themselves,
keep bs about you junk jf what pakis got other than junk jf, :laugh:

pakis do you think china gonna give you so called 'co maker' status at other cheap projects of j planes, :laugh:
jf is first and last paki 'co made' plane. :laugh:

Last edited:

Dazzler

you dont got sh*t to say,

you only bs here nothing else to hide you shame of butthurt,

you dont got a## to ruin sh*t,

india just started its party lca,then lca mk.1a,lca mk.2,amca,alh,lch,fgfa,mta,
keep bs about you junk jf what pakis got other than junk jf, :laugh:

pakis do you think china gonna give you so called 'co maker' status at other cheap projects of j planes, :laugh:
jf is first and last paki 'co made' plane. :laugh:

i will give you a hint, "half maneuvers", delayed pull up and a tentative vertical climb. ;)

Reactions: Neo

salute

i will give you a hint, "half maneuvers", delayed pull up and a tentative vertical climb. ;)
better hint is beg more money to usa and saudi,

beg some cheap chinese tech.

and talk some more bs. :laugh:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
many of your listed items are not indian. Sagem and Thales are french right? So is Sigma.
Agree, some items of my list are license made.
But if I exclude license made items, indigenization of LCA will come down to 60% from 65% and pakistani contribution for JF-17 will become almost zero from current 10-15%. :D
I gave you a chance but you destroyed yourself.

gslv markIII

Country flag
wrong, many parts are pakistani, including front fuselage, rudder, canopy, VHF/ UHF comm, data link, weapons and mission management computer, light management system, global altitude and heading reference system, back up mission computer among others.
Just that much ?So not even entire fuselage is made in Pakistan? And your buddies were India took consultancy for composite wing technology from Alenia Aeronautica !!!

As for your indigenous avionics,this list pales in comparison with the Indian content in Su 30 MKI or an Indian upgraded Mig 27/Jaguar.'light management system' is not a big achievement,mate.

For the Su 30 MKI (weapons & external stores not included)
The following are the components developed by Indian agencies:
  • Mission Computer cum Display Processor - MC-486 and DP-30MK (Defence Avionics Research Establishment - DARE)
  • Radar Computer - RC1 and RC2 (DARE)
  • Tarang Mk2 Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) + High Accuracy Direction Finding Module (HADF) (DARE
  • IFF-1410A - Identification Friend or Foe (IFF)
  • Integrated Communication suite INCOM 1210A (HAL)
  • Radar Altimeter - RAM-1701 (HAL)
  • Programmable Signal Processor (PSP) - (LRDE)
  • Dual Color MAWS
  • Multi Function Displays (MFD) - Samtel/DARE [./QUOTE]
As for weapons we have indigenously made BVRAAM and IAF developed ALCM just round the corner.We make

poor range? it will detect your MKI at around 140kms mate, and then it will turn it into fried chicken. your MKI will not see it before 120km due to its smaller RCS.
I can't even believe you wrote this.You don't know anything about the MKI or the BARS Radar.

Last edited:

gslv markIII

Country flag
i will give you a hint, "half maneuvers", delayed pull up and a tentative vertical climb
It seems your Pakistani buddies got owned by an american Think Tank for the delayed pull up claim,on the other forum.

'tentative vertical climb' huh !!

Anyway,did you see the LCA Airframe shivering at the edges of the square loop ?

guru-dutt

poor range? it will detect your MKI at around 140kms mate, and then it will turn it into fried chicken. your MKI will not see it before 120km due to its smaller RCS. MKI has the RCS of a mammoth you know and it blinks bright and shiny on RWR and radar.
wrong MKI wont work alone just like JF17 and the fact is MKI will see and fire couple of BVRs at JF17 even before JF17 sees the MKI (do you know the power of bars radar on MKI ?) forget about the IRST and passive detection systems and massive EW suits and jammers on MKI and i thought you were a senior member .... sirji my suggestion tanks and land warfare is your strong point stick to it .... cheers mate

Neo

Yara rehne do. Kab se taras rahe thay international show ke liye, ab mauqa mila hai to thora bolne do na. Bandar ke haath nariyal. :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

guru-dutt

Yara rehne do. Kab se taras rahe thay international show ke liye, ab mauqa mila hai to thora bolne do na. Bandar ke haath nariyal. :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:
ji nahi LCA is taking part in AERO India air show since 2007 but yes it was LCA's first "outing" dont worry dear sir BVR tests on LCA will commence from 1st week of feb 2016 and work is already going in full swing for intigration of IFR (its not gonna be a difficult task as we have already did that on owr jags) and with israeli AESA 2052 and Python % , Derby & I Derby ER not even porkistani aef sollahs gonna be able to challenge LCA ... aur abhee to ye sirf shurat hai :D

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Poor pakis jumping over Chinese capabilities. :rotfl:
Have you guys even a civilian aircraft developed indigenously. :lol:
Please learn difference between indigenous production by R&D and license production by ToT. You're all excitement will shatter automatically. :taunt:

salute

jf aur @Neo ka pichivada jal gaya,

lca ka performance dekh kar,

india host its own air show,
do pakis got its own air show, :laugh:

auquat hai pakis tumhari,

pakis ki auqat nikal di jf ne, :laugh:

lca ka naam sun kar jf aisey gayab hua jaise
gadhe ke sar se seengh.
:laugh:

gslv markIII

Country flag
Seriously man,you should stop gloating over Chinese capabilities.As for airshows,we have been displaying our aircraft from the days of HAL HT-2.

That's the HAL Kiran.Farnborough Airshow 1984

Well I wouldn't ask you to display an indigenously designed aircraft in any airshow.That would be too much for you.But try too display an indigenously designed motorcycle engine at an autoshow,first.Then I would start taking Pakistani engineering capabilities seriously.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
He is a person who claims 'Pakistan has satellite building capability' citing example of two micro satellites assembled in Pakistan :laugh:
One more point to be noted is assembled. They imported parts from China and Indonesia.
Just calculate, how much composite of their missiles is derived from stages of DFs, M-Series and Sounding rockets pirated by KRL.
Same for their only manned aircraft. :laugh:
But they consider us stupid enough to believe that a country who has invested almost zero in R&D can start making missiles, satellites and planes suddenly.
More funny is that they call it better than Indian counterparts. :pound:
Bro Sis marriage have really created very large scale mental disabilitdisabilities among them.
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles