JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

bose

Country flag
Well he has good days and bad days...I've seen a lot worse here over the years.
I am always good respectful to all ... I am not sure why @Zarvan ... he is very angry with me...

This is the most tolerant forum unlike your great P$F... I got an warning for saying bad things about Pak Army... Can you believe it ??

Dazzler

I am always good respectful to all ... I am not sure why @Zarvan ... he is very angry with me...

This is the most tolerant forum unlike your great P$F... I got an warning for saying bad things about Pak Army... Can you believe it ??
Not the most tolerant around, the guy got an infraction for reporting a post?

Take that for tolerance!

Neo

Lol...I've been in the international aeena for over a decade and posted in almost all major fora. This is the only forum where I received multiple infractions and a ban. Moderation here is based on personal vendetta. If a mod hates you or sufferes from pms he'll give you an Infraction. Complaining to other senior mods is no use, they are too weak to take action and the admins never reply.

DFI has given moderation a whole new dimension.

salute

it did so when your LCA completed just 1718 sorties..in 2011

"Air Commodore Khalid Mahmood informed the media that JF-17 Thunder as already completed 10,000 sorties in Pakistani service. He added that two squadrons of JF-17 are fully active with the air force and third is in process of being equipped with the thunder and it will be activated in the coming months.

According to the India Aeronautical Development Agency, Indian Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas has completed 1718 test flights by 28th October 2011."

Read more: http://pakmr.blogspot.com/2011/11/jf-17-thunder-completes-10000-sorties.html#ixzz3yKc0CTGE
so now there must be one more extra zero to 10000 sorties upto 2015,

paki air commodore gonna like to say whole lot round exact figure of 'DUS HAZAAR GUNA' against any indian aircraft achievement,

for china state run media.

Last edited:

Neo

What these fanboys don't understand is that Chinese don't follow the western/nato classification for jet fighters. China's 3rd gen equals nato's 4th gen.

A stealth in China is 4th gen compared to 5th by nato standards.

Dazzler

so now there must be one more extra zero to 10000 sorties upto 2015,

paki air commodore gonna like to say whole lot round figure of 'DUS HAZAAR GUNA' against any indian aircraft achievement,

for china state run media.
How naive, how many sorties should it generate to satisfy you?

Dazzler

I will report the edit.
I didn't found any change but if you added something incorrect, mods will themselves refix it and will keep the protection from vandalism on the article.
Moreover, editing the articles won't make JFT superior.
go ahead, but you miss a simple point that your so called source can be edited by anyone. Google "source" and see what it means then come and argue. trolling attempt failed :toilet:

Reactions: Neo

Dazzler

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:
Off course, you just crushed my delusions. Now, kindly go and read standards and stats again which are same for all countries. :frusty:
no they are not.. an example for you

" Together with J-20/FC-31 (4th generation), J-10B/C and J-11D (3.5th generation) will replace the remaining J-7/8 series as well as the original Su-27 fighters and form the backbone of Chinese fighter force in a new high-low combination during the first half of the 21st century. It was reportedin November 2015 that China finally signed the contract with Russia to acquire 24 Su-35SKs for $2b. The production is expected to start in 2016 (4 in 2016, 10 in 2017, 10 in 2018). "

http://chinese-military-aviation.blogspot.com/p/fighters-ii.html

Neo

How naive, how many sorties should it generate to satisfy you?
Gove it up already, we don't owe them an explanation. JFT is about to be exported and that's the best answer to everyone who doubts its capabilities.

We built a credible and fully functional fighter from the beginning and didn't waste time and resources to reinvent the wheel. Others took decades and forced IOC's and cooperation from almost every single western country to build one and still it's not ready. :rofl:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
go ahead, but you miss a simple point that your so called source can be edited by anyone.
And you missed a point that if you edit it without any copyright, your edit is eliminated in 24 hours.
You can't edit articles related to official info simply, if stupid edits are found on wiki 2 or 3 times, changes are even blocked through the rule of vandalism after correction.
You can check it on many articles if you don't believe me.

Dazzler

And you missed a point that if you edit it without any copyright, your edit is eliminated in 24 hours.
You can't edit articles related to official info simply, if stupid edits are found on wiki 2 or 3 times, changes are even blocked through the rule of vandalism after correction.
You can check it on many articles if you don't believe me.
keep using your wikipedia as a source and you will live happily ever after.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles