JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

Dazzler

Many, for example:
DSI Tech, AESA
It still uses many composites of Chinese J-7(illegally stolen version of MiG-21).
it has DSI, look here :rofl:

and NO, AESA is NOT a requirement for fourth generation fighters. Do some readups on classification of different fighter aircrafts plz.

Reactions: Neo

gslv markIII

Country flag
original research? Do you even understand the meaning of the word? I bet you dont.
Is that all you could come up with ? That's truly pathetic,man.

Stop bickering here,and go help your nations R&D sector,which is already in the pits.

Anyway,try developing a basic SLV or a general aviation aircraft.

Neo

post reported, learn some manners on how to talk before you quote me again.
Reporting is useless here mate, nothing will happen. Just ignore the abusive posts, that really pisses them off :)

gslv markIII

Country flag
Reporting is useless here mate, nothing will happen. Just ignore the abusive posts, that really pisses them off :)
BTW your signature is super-funny....Its quite amusing to see a Pakistani accusing others for having 'severely bloated false ego,' :pound:

And those claims are made in an article,full of delusional claims,paranoia,delusions of grandeur and self-importance...So India is not even a regional power ? :rofl:

Naval Forces operating out of Gwadar would overwhelmingly dominate its western SLOCs.

Mr Modi must realize that in order to become a player of the major league at the global level India has to first emerge as the clear, singular and overwhelmingly dominant power in South Asia. It has first to become a regional power, a regional hegemon in fact and then expand its sphere of influence in the extra regional dimensions before it can even think in global terms.
But I'm sure Pakistanis know quite a lot about US' exploitative policies,they are the victims of that...

Last edited:

Dazzler

Learn how to behave on Indian forums and stop spamming every threads.
you are the one who is spamming, not me. i guess spamming comes naturally to you. no useful post so far and blaming others for spamming. ;)

bose

Country flag
tell this to Modi, he is about to fall into the same category :p
I have very little knowledge on Fighter planes... how good is JF 17 v/s F 22 [ I heard somewhere US is also making a plane called F 22] ?

@Neo you too...

Dazzler

funny, they deleted mine several times, seems like anything logical will go out the window.

Dazzler

I have very little knowledge on Fighter planes... how good is JF 17 v/s F 22 [ I heard somewhere US is also making a plane called F 22] ?

@Neo you too...
not sure about the fighter, but we do have missile frigates by that name :rofl:

The Last Stand

Country flag
@bose

Not sure if you are trying to troll, or if you really want to compare a fifth gen twin-engine air superiority fighter with the JF-17.

Not only are small single-engine aircraft like the JF-17 less maneuvrable, they also lack a radar as powerful, stealth coating and the firepower, not to mention the fact that a twin-engine fighter can take a bigger beating before going down.

It's not even anything close to a match. The F-22 is superior to all single-engine fighters by quite a long distance.

The F-22 has been in service for quite some while, but the F-35 is in development. You got them mixed up, I guess.

bose

Country flag
@bose

Not sure if you are trying to troll, or if you really want to compare a fifth gen twin-engine air superiority fighter with the JF-17.

Not only are small single-engine aircraft like the JF-17 less maneuvrable, they also lack a radar as powerful, stealth coating and the firepower, not to mention the fact that a twin-engine fighter can take a bigger beating before going down.

It's not even anything close to a match. The F-22 is superior to all single-engine fighters by quite a long distance.

The F-22 has been in service for quite some while, but the F-35 is in development. You got them mixed up, I guess.
Thanks for the explanation...

today I am in a very good mood... just trying my luck to set him up for bigger things... :)

Neo

@Neo you too...
Are you serious? The F-22 Raptor is a true fifth gen fighter, years ahead of any other existing stealth.
The Thunder is a 4th gen multirole fighter in the catagory of F-16 and Mirage 2000. Even the block 3 will be par on F-16C/D plus AESA but nowhere close to F-22.

I assume you're trolling again.

Dazzler

Are you serious? The F-22 Raptor is a true fifth gen fighter, years ahead of any other existing stealth.
The Thunder is a 4th gen multirole fighter in the catagory of F-16 and Mirage 2000. Even the block 3 will be par on F-16C/D plus AESA but nowhere close to F-22.

I assume you're trolling again.
tell me you didnt get his intention in the first place?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles