JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

gokussj9

Country flag
Yes. But I think you did not understand the meaning of the pic. It was just a theoretical value depicted using pics.
Yeah bro. I did understand the pic. The funny thing is that they could have chosen a different fighter jet than F 22, especially competing with Junk. :laugh:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I can make out the rebids all over it without looking too much..
pretty much common around the world.except for 5th gen fighter and EFT

JFT block 1 finishing quality is comparable to gripen and better than any other light class fighter

ZOOM

Founding Member
Well, I think, there is nothing anything that can be seen negative about JF-17. Good thing is that, they are really making it in numbers.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well, I think, there is nothing anything that can be seen negative about JF-17. Good thing is that, they are really making it in numbers.
JFT is offering us the capabilities we could nt even imagine with F-16 at half price

F-16 was sanction prone.spare parts problems and what nt.apart from this after 30 years recently bvr are integrated with F-16,no antiship neither Sead capability

while JFT has been cleared for the following role in a very short span

*Sead
*BVR
*A2G
*SOM
*Anti ship

May be In future Raa'd as well for deep nuclear strike

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Your blind nationalism is talking..

Compare to hires photos of that of JF-17 skin with other fighter even in light class, you will have your answer..

JF-17 finishing quality is very good

pretty much common around the world.except for 5th gen fighter and EFT,

JFT block 1 finishing quality is comparable to gripen and better than any other light class fighter

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your blind nationalism is talking..

Compare to hires photos of that of JF-17 skin with other fighter even in light class, you will have your answer..
nothing as such

i compared.posted one photo of gripen.dnt know why didnt you quoted that

anyway a few more when comparing
JFT

Gripen

Illusive

Country flag
Is that rust in the nosecone of JF-17, rust in a brand new aircraft?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Thursday, March 04, 2010
Egypt mulls JF-17 co-production and signs for more F-16s

According to Jane's Defence Weekly (Date Posted: 04-Mar-2010) Egypt is in talk with Pakistan on the co-production of the JF-17. If the deal goes through it will represent a major milestone for this program.

Mohammed Najib JDW Correspondent
Ramallah

Cairo is in talks with Pakistan to begin joint production of JF-17 Thunder combat aircraft, Jane's understands from Egyptian defence industry sources.

Even as the talks continued regarding JF-17 assembly in Egypt, however, the US Department of Defense announced on 2 March that an initial contract worth some USD213 million had been finalised with Lockheed Martin for Egypt's procurement of additional F-16C/D multirole fighters.
While the number of aircraft Egypt plans to acquire has not been revealed, the inclusion of local assembly in the deal suggests that the contract would be for at least 48 JF-17s.

Brigadier General Mohammed Abdul Azim, a senior official at the government-owned Arab Organisation for Industrialisation (AOI), told Jane's on 3 March that negotiations were continuing and that a final contract announcement was not expected for several weeks.

For the remainder of the article, please visit Janes' website. (subscription required)
jdw.janes.com

JBH22

@ Farhaan correct me if am wrong the composition of PAF would be mostly as follows

Low end fighter- JF-17,Mirage III
Medium- F-16
High end fighter- J-10

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles