JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
They lied to the indonesians? 500 already produced 350 with pakistan and 150 with china?

Lets write to the indonesians what the truth is.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
Thats what I want to say. Pakistan doesnt have enough for themselves and they are going to sell it to Indonesia. STRANGE.
But if this deal succeeded then it would be Pakistan`s first big international military deal. But I doubt that it would be possible in upcoming 5-10 years.

Last edited:

Welcome

Country flag
^^

Wong mate, the JF 17 were given on soft loans hence they have to take it. Beggars are not choosers :)
u r right....and every one donate only think which the is worthless for person. and no doubt beggars have no choice ...

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Whatever be the case jets are being produce and will be produced in China for catering any export need and this includes PAF. Pakistan may try to fool rest of the world by saying "We are doing JF-17 all by ourselves" but the fact is PAC is doing nothing more than assembling JF-17 from semi-knocked or fully-knocked down kits. It is hard and time taking process to set up manufacturing infrastructure for producing air frame, avionics, computers, landing gears, nose(radar radome) etc and even harder is to prepare a pool of skilled human resource and this is one thing which can't bought.

What i am trying to say with above statement is that PAC as of now is not capable of manufacturing jets in numbers to speedily deliver to PAF, let alone manufacturing for exports. So in my opinion pakistan's role in JF-17's export will remain limited to sales promotion and marketing.

Agantrope

Thats what I want to say. Pakistan doesnt have enough for themselves and they are going to sell it to Indonesia. STRANGE.
But if this deal succeeded then it would be Pakistan`s first big international military deal. But I doubt that it would be possible in upcoming 5-10 years.
Aree, they are buying this on a soft loan from China; So they might have add a new tactics that for every plane Pakistan holds the same number to be exported :)

sabertooth

i feel a bit ashamed, that still after 50 years, we dont leave pak , dear fellow countrymen, i think we are waay ahead of pak and those chinese, we have to try and compete with EU/Russian or US might, our MCA program is one of the best in the world, wake up.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
i feel a bit ashamed, that still after 50 years, we dont leave pak , dear fellow countrymen, i think we are waay ahead of pak and those chinese, we have to try and compete with EU/Russian or US might, our MCA program is one of the best in the world, wake up.....
Let our MCA prgram start first. Get your facts right and stop behaving in a childish manner and make a fool out of yourself.

ammar26

Way Ahead of PAKISTAN ? hmmm .... can't say anything
BUT
China ?? Seriously China ??? hahahhahahahhahahahahahah

arya

Country flag
@sabeertooth

well i don't know how you find we are ahead we are lacking in missile, nuke,and now Pakistan is getting f16 ,j17 from china and USA

yes we are little bit ahead then Pakistan but we are lacking from china

ammar26

I think "sabeertooth" is a Newbie he just don't know how to control the emotions

SHASH2K2

I think "sabeertooth" is a Newbie he just don't know how to control the emotions
Har bara kabhi na kabhi bachcha hota hi hai. He will also learn to stand up then walk and then will run as well.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Other than MCA and China everything spot on. Yes you are right we should try to compete and compare us with one who are better, not to those who get crushed under our shoes now and then.

saqib_j

Other than MCA and China everything spot on. Yes you are right we should try to compete and compare us with one who are better, not to those who get crushed under our shoes now and then.
well i really need to know about those now's and then's :p if its about PAK then i think history tells something else and if you are relating CHINA then.......... :happy_2: you need to think again. USA is under the debt of CHINA and they are able to crush those who clam in opposite.

Neil

Country flag
USA is under the debt of CHINA and they are able to crush those who clam in opposite.
dude....u need to think again....both USA and china are under each others debt.....u think without exports china will be able to survive for even a month...??and guess what....its highest exports are to none other than US....

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Has anyone noticed that whenever an Indo-Pak debate opens up, the Pakistanis always bring up China when they know they can't compare India and Pak?

Go run back to your master please.

saqib_j

dude....u need to think again....both USA and china are under each others debt.....u think without exports china will be able to survive for even a month...??and guess what....its highest exports are to none other than US....
CHINA is making everything by their own they don't need any other country for survival. n by the way china exports things all around the world not in just usa because they provide facilities to industry.

saqib_j

Has anyone noticed that whenever an Indo-Pak debate opens up, the Pakistanis always bring up China when they know they can't compare India and Pak?

Go run back to your master please.
that because we compare with someone who is worthy enough to be compared. as far as the master is concerned, see who is saying this.... a slave of USA ... :p go make something by your own and then come to compare your self with PAK.

SHASH2K2

CHINA is making everything by their own they don't need any other country for survival. n by the way china exports things all around the world not in just usa because they provide facilities to industry.
Atleast they make everything that pakistan needs. They make missiles for you , planes, tanks, guns, warships and most importantly They made nuclear bombs as well for you.

On a serious notes all cutting edge stuffs that china make now a days are just manufactured there they are not developed there . They are developed in AMerica and Europe.SO there is nothing very special about them. Hope you understand diffrence between development and manufacturing.

By the way Why your boss China comes into picture whenever there is an Indo Pak Comparison.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
that because we compare with someone who is worthy enough to be compared. as far as the master is concerned, see who is saying this.... a slave of USA ... :p go make something by your own and then come to compare your self with PAK.
Slave of USA? Which country is allowing American drone strikes on their own soil, even though their own citizens oppose it? Which country is begging the USA for billions in aid? Do I even need to answer?

India's indigenous industries already makes far more products than Pakistan likely ever will.
Comparing India with Pakistan, quite frankly, is a disgrace to India. I don't like to boast but the fact is that India is miles ahead of Pakistan in every sector, whether it be poverty reduction, defense, economic growth, you name it.

We compare ourselves with China because they are the only other country in Asia with some leverage over us.

SHASH2K2

Pakistan is like a whore and China is its pimp , USA is its customer and will do whatever and whenever it wants to do with her because it pays her . And India is not slave of anyone. Do you see Indian economy dependent on anyone . Do you see India looking for Aid to save economy from bankruptcy ? And we donot take USA drone attacks on daily basis and cannot do anything about it . so think twice before you say anything.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles