- Sep 5, 2020
I still am not sure why we are discussing the tin can JF17. It will never fly in an air combat against IAF. Period.
@MirageBlue bang that porki windjammer with these facts on the engine deal thread.Lets finish this gandmasti now and here:
How true is Pakistan’s claim of JF-17 Blunder Being Indigenous?
1. It’s airframe is made up of Aerospace grade aluminium, which no paki company whether public or private provides or has capability to produce, so it is obvious that it is being imported from China which produces tonnes of them. They only make wings out of imported materials. The only Pakistani thing in Airframe is the door hinges they use in canopy, and that too only if they don’t import that also from China.
View attachment 98153
2. The JF-17 airframe itself isn’t fully made here, the whole fuselage is imported from Chengdu Aircraft Corporation of China. Here it is visible a JF-17 Airframe being unloaded from an Ilyushin IL-78 Aircraft of the PAF which delivered this airframe to Pakistan and subsequently PAC Kamra. It uses imported landing gears fabricated by CAC China.
View attachment 98146
3. It uses Russian RD-93 Klimov engine directly imported from Russia, as well as a Russian Gryazev Shipunov GSh-23 autocannon also imported from Russia.
View attachment 98150
View attachment 98158
4. JF-17 uses Martin Baker’s zero-zero ejection seat.
5. Uses Chinese KLJ-7 Radar.
View attachment 98148
6. Uses a CAC Fly-by-wire system.
7. Uses Chinese made cockpit display systems and a Chinese HUD (Pakistan has no company capable of producing holographic HUDs whether public or private nor Pakistan has any display fabrication plant).
8. Uses a Chinese Radar Warning Receiver (as per PAC Website).
9. Uses a Chinese IFF (Identification of Friend and Foe) system (as per PAC Website).
10. And basically any electronic stuff it uses is of Chinese origin (as per PAC website, they call it Joint Venture). Not surprising considering there is no electronics manufacturing company in Pakistan whether public or private. It is a Chinese aircraft made by CAC named FC-1 Xiaolong license assembled in Pakistan by PAC Kamra with imported stuff and renamed as JF-17 Thunder.
View attachment 98157
So, we hence can confirm that Jadeed Tareen Asmani Ladaka Taiyyara JF-17 Blunder is fully Rawalpindigenous…!!!
View attachment 98154
View attachment 98155
I like how no piolet ever dies in these crashes also how many of these crashes are being hidden form the public who knows?I mean PAF added another suvioner to their cap, after inducting joke fighter 17 in Dec 2020 they conducted successful crash test of jf17b in less than 7 months,
May be also in another parallel world ( peedeeef) these test included with live poilts and accessories, later in press release PAF spokesperson announced jf17 crash test results where satisfactory and the pilot's involved in this live crash test will given highest honor like next air marshal ( like they given before for one who got crashed in India), the spokesperson Rubished Indian fake media claims on brid strike caused the jf17 crash and he reinstated the live crash test was deliberate to check Martin Bakers zero zero ejection seat as part of routine security check
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Argentina to purchase JF-17 ‘Thunder’ jets from Pakistan||Americas||51|
|Is Pakistan's JF-17 a Thunder or a Blunder||Opinion & Analysis||1|
|16 new JF-17 Thunder jets added to PAF 14-Squadron||Pakistan||0|
|Myanmar Air Force confirms purchase of JF-17 «Thunder» fighter jets||Pakistan||34|