JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
@Bleh
As far as F-16
See these tattoos hahahahaha...
Yes hahahaha...US & Israeli killed a lot of vintage ill-maintained junk against the failed Muslim nations of middle east.... hahahahahaha. We now have a clearer idea of exalt how bad their pilots are, hahahahahahaha, by footages of f-15s being shot-down by Yemeni rebels.
I know googling the truth is unislamic, hahahahaha...but if you do, then you'd find what Indian Mig-21s did to them in simulated exercises...hahahahahahaha.

(Why are we writing hahahaha?)

Our jft is also a evolution of
Mig-21 so thanks...

Exactly! It still has the issue because of which India isn't making more upgraded Mig-21s.

Some of its stunts are quite good, decent STR & high speed maneuverability
...but actual combat manoeuvres nothing "spectacular".

Last edited:

ThorTheRagnarok

Yes hahahaha...US & Israeli killed a lot of vintage ill-maintained junk against the failed Muslim nations of middle east.... hahahahahaha. We now have a clearer idea of exalt how bad their pilots are, hahahahahahaha, by footages of f-15s being shot-down by Yemeni rebels.
I know googling the truth is unislamic, hahahahaha...but if you do, then you'd find what Indian Mig-21s did to them in simulated exercises...hahahahahahaha.

(Why are we writing hahahaha?)

Exactly! It still has the issue because of which India isn't making more upgraded Mig-21s.

Some of its stunts are quite good, decent STR & high speed maneuverability
...but actual combat manoeuvres nothing "spectacular".
Blk 3 can be same standard on J-10C
As far CAC officials described
Blk 3 will able to do this.

ThorTheRagnarok

Okay, mission softwares.
Anything with avionics, I mean most if not all of Pakistani IPRs in WIPO are in aviation sector in.
Yes all these Chinese Avionics in starting era are reprogramed with English laguages and make capable integrating with conventional flight control radar.
As you know in China only Chinese language is used
But now these are made at Kamra
And we modified them somewhat also.

jat

Looking at the current state of Pakistani economy I don't think PAF will be getting a stealth fighter jet in near future. BTW stealth can be countered easily thanks to the advancement in radar technologies. Indian Swordfish radars can detect a tennis ball size object from several kilometres away. TACDE will definitely work on tactics to counter these stealth aircrafts.
What your talking about is the radar stealth which is becoming more affordable to track and possibly produce.
Frankly we don't really know how they'd fare against each other, jf17 too was pulled out of Bahrain show where Tejas performed.
The only thing the 2 aircraft you mentioned have in common is their size, allowing them to fit F-7 cold war era bomb shelters, not sure about the J-10 and fast scramble to short take off. However if Pakistan required a small interceptor the only superior choice would have been the Gripen and Tejas. I don't see many other options, at the very least they got something that fits their survival strategy with numbers.
But for some reason they won't induct a single one themselves, to replace their ageing low level fighters like j-7 & 8, q-5 etc. despite jf17 or j31 being cheap enough for them to buy in hordes & swamp the enemy by sheer numbers.
Wonder what that reason is...
Chinese don't have front line bases close to any threat perhaps maybe against the Russians and Indians but still plenty of distance between China central and the threats.
The J-31 will definitely be required on aircraft carriers, if it makes it. J-10 has only 1 engine known for reliability issues, the J-20 and Flankers are too big and hold up a lot deck space. Not to mention the extra stress the put on the carrier landing runway.
Indian MiG21 Bisons are quite different from what were shot down during Vietnam wars. Bisons are the heavily upgraded version of MiG21 and are quite capable aircrafts. During 2004 Cope India excercise Indian MiG21 scored kill against American F15 and in 2005 against F16s.
I believe in the situation the F-15's and F-16s where flying blind with out AWACS, although I could be wrong. Agreed though that Bison with R-73 and R-77s is capable. It did its function so far. Buying IAF enough time until the LCA matures.
Hahahahah.......F-4 phantom in Vietnamese war in 1986 era shoot dozens of Mig-21s and you are saying it shoot down it..........during even in exercise...hahahahahah
Yea, a variables, but given Asia, the Bison is still relevant. Pakistan, China AFAIK still fly aournd those F-7s, F-8s. Also note the F-7 production ended 2014 exports and 2004 for PLAAF orders.
They already have J-10 and J-20 for this purpose
they don't need them these are there co projects to help Pakistan.
J-10 is heavier, more expensive, and probably a greater down time and warm up time. Could limit the response of the scramble. So no, J-10 and J-20 though have Fadec engines also have larger engines meaning reduced time to take off. They are not exactly quick response interceptor meant for front lines. Something China not longer needs or can afford to overlook.
Those are high end aircrafts. Unless PLAAF is reducing its size, hundreds of mig-21 variants will need to be replaced by something lighter like j-31/jf-17 in large numbers. We'll have to wait & see...
They already filled thier numbers with J-10, not exactly high end.

ThorTheRagnarok

I don't see many other options, at the very least they got something that fits their survival strategy with numbers.
I totally disagree with you.you can not undermine AESA equipped Interceptor.
J-10 is heavier, more expensive, and probably a greater down time and warm up time. Could limit the response of the scramble.
If it's true than mig-29 and flankers are unable to scramble at all. :troll:
. So no, J-10 and J-20 though have Fadec engines also have larger engines meaning reduced time to take off. They are not exactly quick response interceptor meant for front lines.
I can't understand that.
I believe in the situation the F-15's and F-16s where flying blind with out AWACS, although I could be wrong. Agreed though that Bison with R-73 and R-77s is capable. It did its function so far.
F-15 is the most lethal interceptor ever build-NASA.
Yea, a variables, but given Asia, the Bison is still relevant. Pakistan, China AFAIK still fly aournd those F-7s, F-8s. Also note the F-7 production ended 2014 exports and 2004 for PLAAF orders.
F-7 is different from mig-21:troll:

jat

What are you talking about?
If it's true than mig-29 and flankers are unable to scramble at all.
Flankers are not airframes mean to be used close to the front lines, and the reason is simple. The Mig-29 which is less expensive is suppose to perform this role. The Mig-29 engines were designed to be cheap and easily replaceable with plenty of stock in case they needed to be operated on bombarded runways or makeshift runways. Ie Forward bases. The Flankers for their part are more expensive including the engines and being bigger meant they required a lot longer runway. With the fuel Flankers have they can keep airborne for a very long time hence the name Flankers when they use that extra fuel to flank the the enemy.
I can't understand that.
j
There are certian engine checks required before take offs, and Fadec does this automatically. But the Flanker engine series where not designed for a quick scramble. It can be adjusted easily to do so but given the size of J-20 and Su-27s they are not quick response interceptors. Also take into consideration. just like a car tractor engine, how long until the engines are warmed up for take off. Can the engines/aircraft perform hot refueling? turnaround time?
F-15 is the most lethal interceptor ever build-NASA.
Your point?
F-7 is different from mig-21
Drugs?

ThorTheRagnarok

What are you talking about?
I meant jft blk 1&2 are now equipped with AESA therefore they can be comparable to Gripen
NOTE*(I am not talking about Gripen NG)
to be operated on bombarded runways
How a plane can be operated on a bombarded runways?
With the fuel Flankers have they can keep airborne for a very long time hence the name Flankers when they use that extra fuel to flank the the enemy.
I thought that NATO names are only designated as funny names i.e Firebird,frog foot,fish bed,hound,foxbat,foxhound and bear:troll:
There are certian engine checks required before take offs, and Fadec does this automatically.
Thanks for the information.
Also take into consideration. just like a car tractor engine, how long until the engines are warmed up for take off.
Well I don't wait to warm my car engine. :notsure:
Can the engines/aircraft perform hot refueling? turnaround time?
What the question is ...In simple words???
Your point?
F-15 doesn't become "night blind" with out AWACS.
I thought F-7 is a modified and upgraded version of mig-21....

Flame Thrower

Let's see when you guys equip a liquid cooled AESA radar.

The most difficult part of AESA radar is cooling unit.

Inefficient cooling will not allow the TRMs to perform at peak power.

If I had choice to pick over Zuhk ME (MiG-29) radar over KLJ-7A(JF-17). I'd rather pick Zuhk ME.

KLJ-7A might be better than 2032 (MiG-21 Bision) but I'd put my faith over Israeli stuff.

So tell me Thor, do you actually know the meaning of Ragnarok!? Anyways let's get back to AESA radars shall we. If I remember correctly, PAF has some of it's F-16s upgraded (if I remember correctly the radar is currently AN-APG68 V9). Does 20 yrs old radar has more detection or the KLJ-7A AESA radar!!??

There is a saying at my place "If you fool others, you might benefit something, but if you fool yourself, then you're so screwed that even God can't save you".

ThorTheRagnarok

Let's see when you guys equip a liquid cooled AESA radar.

The most difficult part of AESA radar is cooling unit.

Inefficient cooling will not allow the TRMs to perform at peak power.

If I had choice to pick over Zuhk ME (MiG-29) radar over KLJ-7A(JF-17). I'd rather pick Zuhk ME.

KLJ-7A might be better than 2032 (MiG-21 Bision) but I'd put my faith over Israeli stuff.

So tell me Thor, do you actually know the meaning of Ragnarok!? Anyways let's get back to AESA radars shall we. If I remember correctly, PAF has some of it's F-16s upgraded (if I remember correctly the radar is currently AN-APG68 V9). Does 20 yrs old radar has more detection or the KLJ-7A AESA radar!!??

There is a saying at my place "If you fool others, you might benefit something, but if you fool yourself, then you're so screwed that even God can't save you".
Thank you Sir ....But I admit there are economic crisis of Pakistan and unable to purchase F-35 like stuff and depend on Chinese.Chinese are professional day light Robbers they can copy and modify tech.Hope you Understand our situation. Again there is nobody in the world who wants Chinese in its defence.

Flame Thrower

Thank you Sir ....But I admit there are economic crisis of Pakistan and unable to purchase F-35 like stuff and depend on Chinese.Chinese are professional day light Robbers they can copy and tech.Hope you Understand our situation. Again there is nobody in the world who wants Chinese in its defence.
Pls call me Flame...

If I am to be brutally honest, then JF-17 brought something which Pak has lacked earlier.

Chinese do what is feasible for them, so does India or Pak.

Chinese wanted in house development by hook or crook, and the consequences.

Indian Armed forces believe "Good is the enemy of Best" they've squeezed the shit out of Tejas and Arjun programs in such a way that Tejas is one of the best in class and Arjun MK2 is the result." Consequences longer development cycles and high development costs.

Pak wanted numbers, low cost and no spare issues, thus JF-17.

But hoping JF-17 as a main fighter can take head on one the largest airforce is madness.

Coming to economic situation, it is better to discuss in the economic thread.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Compairing the fighting falcon world best dog fighter and in service with NATO,middle east,Africa and Asia with tejas.
You need to be immediately hospitalized.

coming soon
Its A tailor made doomsday for IAF.
Chinese simply describe it as
F-15 strike Eagle+stealth
What else you need in a fighter?
View attachment 30450 View attachment 30451 View attachment 30453 View attachment 30454
Now in customizing for PAFView attachment 30455

Also tell how jft looks in Myanmar colors. :troll:
Have had heard the same for the J-10 a good five years back. Tailor made for PAF. Beginning of the end for IAF. Have been around for quite some time. Seen and heard a lot of things. Pakistan will do this. Pakistan will do that.
But in the end, ghanta.

First let PAF buy J-31 v2. 0 and also FD-2000,then pls come here and start bragging about them. Given the dite financial condition of Pakistan, you guys don't have enough cash to even buy second hand F-5E/F Tigers, let alone anything in the fourth generation.

Beggars don't choose. They have to accept what they get. That's how you guys ended up with JF-17 in the first place.
And now you are day dreaming about destroying the IAF.
Doomsday for IAF. Nice try.

Imran Khan is begging around at the doorsteps of Middle East Nations. Pakistan is whoring its services to Saudi Arabia. Trading donkeys. Now begging desperately for an IMF loan.

And still you guys have the audacity to think about a fifth Gen aircraft and annihilate the Indian airforce.
A bunch of loonies who are far detached from reality I must add.

You should start a reality show titled, '101 ways on how to destroy India'. It will be a big hit in India and maybe then you Pakis won't have to beg around or trade donkeys.

ThorTheRagnarok

Pls call me Flame...

If I am to be brutally honest, then JF-17 brought something which Pak has lacked earlier.

Chinese do what is feasible for them, so does India or Pak.

Chinese wanted in house development by hook or crook, and the consequences.

Indian Armed forces believe "Good is the enemy of Best" they've squeezed the shit out of Tejas and Arjun programs in such a way that Tejas is one of the best in class and Arjun MK2 is the result." Consequences longer development cycles and high development costs.

Pak wanted numbers, low cost and no spare issues, thus JF-17.

But hoping JF-17 as a main fighter can take head on one the largest airforce is madness.

Coming to economic situation, it is better to discuss in the economic thread.
They made FTC-2000 a copy of jft b and sell it the reason is that if they sell jft b twin seater than they had to to pay the share of Pakistan.
That's the effect of relationship with Chinses.But we still love cuz they help us in our bad situation.

ThorTheRagnarok

Have had heard the same for the J-10 a good five years back. Tailor made for PAF. Beginning of the end for IAF. Have been around for quite some time. Seen and heard a lot of things. Pakistan will do this. Pakistan will do that.
But in the end, ghanta.

First let PAF buy J-31 v2. 0 and also FD-2000,then pls come here and start bragging about them. Given the dite financial condition of Pakistan, you guys don't have enough cash to even buy second hand F-5E/F Tigers, let alone anything in the fourth generation.

Beggars don't choose. They have to accept what they get. That's how you guys ended up with JF-17 in the first place.
And now you are day dreaming about destroying the IAF.
Doomsday for IAF. Nice try.

Imran Khan is begging around at the doorsteps of Middle East Nations. Pakistan is whoring its services to Saudi Arabia. Trading donkeys. Now begging desperately for an IMF loan.

And still you guys have the audacity to think about a fifth Gen aircraft and annihilate the Indian airforce.
A bunch of loonies who are far detached from reality I must add.

You should start a reality show titled, '101 ways on how to destroy India'. It will be a big hit in India and maybe then you Pakis won't have to beg around or trade donkeys.
Did I used Some bad words?.Yes u r right we are borrowing money but not from India.You are not giving us money.So pls don't cal Us beggers.The countries which are giving it has there own benefits and interest.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Did I used Some bad words?.Yes u r right we are borrowing money but not from India.You are not giving us money.So pls don't cal Us beggers.The countries which are giving it has there own benefits and interest.
Imran Khan has gone begging to China, Saudis and IMF. Begging is what beggars do. Embrace it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles