Anatolian Eagle 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
To be honest, the Indian Air Force fighter jets will fall into a very dangerous situation in the future. Su30 is gradually lagging behind the times. There are only 36 Rafale fighters. No one in LCA knows how many there will be. M2000 is gradually aging.
No one knows where the main force of the Indian Air Force will be in the future
That's a bigger problem for PAF than IAF they have some 100 or so jf17.some cold war era f16 and rest are not even worth mentioning as my grandfather is not as old as those.IAF has some 270 sukhois +124 tejas+36 rafales and more will be ordered.not to mention tejus mk2 and MMRCA.pakis have to fight all this in an airspace with s400,akash,barack missile defence etc.so who is exactly is in dangerous situation?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
50 Cent Wumaos are here defending it lol 😂, which air exercise results come public I don’t know, either pakis are fools or the French are by allowing it to take part in the competition.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Lol another mental fart from porkis just like few months ago they were claiming that they are going to test ASAT.
They are living under an inferiority complex, their media makes them believe India and Pakistan are equal countries and are equal in capabilities and there is not much difference between the two countries, that’s why they get pissed to know that India has this, pakistan does not.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I think this is true. In the military exercises with China, the Pakistan Air Force has some rather peculiar tactics, which often exceeded the expectations of the Chinese pilots.
I can agree there
Pakistani pilots are on a higher pedestal than PLA-AF pilots

ketaki

Country flag
Moderators... its perfect time to ban chinese bat eating propaganda peddlers

Starting a thread based on imaginary things and then defending it without any proof is outrageous ...

If you dont take any action...you are same as Prakash jawadekar
1626233520960.jpeg

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That's a bigger problem for PAF than IAF they have some 100 or so jf17.some cold war era f16 and rest are not even worth mentioning as my grandfather is not as old as those.IAF has some 270 sukhois +124 tejas+36 rafales and more will be ordered.not to mention tejus mk2 and MMRCA.pakis have to fight all this in an airspace with s400,akash,barack missile defence etc.so who is exactly is in dangerous situation?
Pakistan’s main force in the future will be 150 JF17s and 80 F16s. Pakistan cannot afford more aircraft. In the future, it may be replaced with J10C, plus JF17block3, at least a complete upgrade plan, plus the handover from China to Pakistan. A complete air defense system, Pakistan’s future air force plan is very clear,
The first impression the Indian Air Force gave me was the complexity, France, Russia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Israel, and India. To be honest, I think it is difficult for India to form an air force campaign system. If India does not upgrade its fleet, the future I'm afraid there are only 36 Rafales that are really threatening.

warriorextreme

Country flag
This belongs to below thread :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Will porki suppa air force claim this officially or they do not want to lose another country to whom they cannot got to with a begging bowl?? :rofl::rofl:

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
They are living under an inferiority complex, their media makes them believe India and Pakistan are equal countries and are equal in capabilities and there is not much difference between the two countries, that’s why they get pissed to know that India has this, pakistan does not.
In reality they are living in a "superiority complex" & "insecurity" combine... This complex was built since the period of Ayub khan & later fortified by zia-ul-haq

This entire ISPR controlled media & dozens of OSINT accounts are there to protect that "superiority complex" & further intensify the "insecurity"

The above composition helps the paki army to flourish & seize whatever resources it wants without any questions asked.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Instantaneous turns, which is what is important in WVR.

JF17 cannot catch up with Rafale. Rafale can point the nose even in tight turns.
Although the instantaneous turning angular velocity is important, it is not absolute. Let me give you an example. The M2000 is instantaneously strong, but all F16 pilots who have fought against him agree with this point. As long as they avoid being attacked at the first meeting, the WVR will follow. In, the energy loss of M2000 will be very fast, and it will be shot down soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles