Japanese supercomputer becomes fastest that world has ever seen, Global Times

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
you should go check your eyes asap

The height for Chinese is given as 169.4 cm (5' 6.7"), the one given for PRC is wrong as there is no way vietnamese could be taller than chinese. The list is full of errors, the indian women for example is given the same height as for indian men. There should be better sources around

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I said it before and got rebuffed. Indians have a natural grudge against east asians. On the surface they hate only the Chinese, but deep down they have a problem with all east asians who are paler, smarter, wealthier, pysically stronger, and most importantly of them all, have more respect from the whites. It's sad but true.
Dont bullshit us, Indian have a natural grudge over east Asians? Just because we hate CCP does not mean we hate the people, you dont belong here if you keep bringing up such lies. I cant stand it when people speak for me!!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
The height for Chinese is given as 169.4 cm (5' 6.7"), the one given for PRC is wrong as there is no way vietnamese could be taller than chinese. The list is full of errors, the indian women for example is given the same height as for indian men. There should be better sources around
The Chinese are shorter than the average India, I once bought a Chinese machinery and Chinese workers came to my factory to install it, they stayed here for couple of weeks and i noticed they where atleast 1 to 2 inches shorter.

The tallest people are the Scandinavians, followed by other Europeans and then Africans, South Americans, Indians and Arabs, finally east Asians.

Country flag

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
Per Wiki, the average height of a 17 year old chinese male is 1.70m or 1.66m, depending on whether the person lives in the city or on the country side. Indians are listed as 1.64 or 1.61m tall, respectively. Note the indian measurements were newer (2005-2007) than the measurements for chinese (2002), and the age aroup was older (17+ and 20).

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
@LF Its better to ban this guy, he has nothing but hate and lacks ability to reason in other words troll!

Country flag
The number for indian women is wrong, as I already have pointed out, it is the same as the one given to the indian males.
I gave you 2 different sources for the data, if you don't like it that does not make it wrong. I have many girls in my family who are close to or over 6 feet.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Look the Troll has already derailed the topic, i have never seen him contribute anything hate free and decent! He is a troll looking for trouble.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
Look the Troll has already derailed the topic, i have never seen him contribute anything hate free and decent! He is a troll looking for trouble.
I have contributed a lot here, sharing information with the members (check out the links I've provided) or pointing out the frequent erroreous facts that have been rampant here. I do have to admit, however, that I have not been on the bangwagon of extolling the 'indian success story', if that bothers you then all I can say is sorry that's the way it is.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
I gave you 2 different sources for the data, if you don't like it that does not make it wrong. I have many girls in my family who are close to or over 6 feet.
There is no way indian women are as tall as indian men. 1.65m would make indian owmen among the tallest in the world, even taller than US women, would you believe that?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I have contributed a lot here, sharing information with the members (check out the links I've provided) or pointing out the frequent erroreous facts that have been rampant here. I do have to admit, however, that I have not been on the bangwagon of extolling the 'indian success story', if that bothers you then all I can say is sorry that's the way it is.
Right, All you have contributed is hate and division, Everyone can talk of the Chinese Success story but no Indian can dare feel proud of his country and strides its making? If you claim Indians are pretending that their country has developed why dont you bring one Comment that says India does not have huge poverty issues?

We cant simply be talking of negative things that happen, thats for the News channels to sell and make money, as average citizen's we look for good news to talk of and counter the drivel on the TV News. Thats not a crime, its only seeking something positive in us.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
Right, All you have contributed is hate and division, Everyone can talk of the Chinese Success story but no Indian can dare feel proud of his country and strides its making? If you claim Indians are pretending that their country has developed why dont you bring one Comment that says India does not have huge poverty issues?

We cant simply be talking of negative things that happen, thats for the News channels to sell and make money, as average citizen's we look for good news to talk of and counter the drivel on the TV News. Thats not a crime, its only seeking something positive in us.
I am here to provide a counterpoint view (not hate, don't exaggerate), based on facts or my personal observations. What you do is up to you. I don't have to capability nor the intention to prevent you from expressing what you want o express, or believing in what you want to believe in. Also, 'division' is good, that's what a forum is for. We will never agree with each other, so let's present facts and prove our viewpoints.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Indians have a natural grudge against east asians
No, it just means that Indians are ignorant.
most importantly of them all, have more respect from the whites.
This just goes to show that you crave attention (above all) from the 'whites' ;)

BTW this user (despite his name) is Chinese
Fujitsu is a very good company, proudction include good cpu.
and Japs indeed need that computer to predict disaster. Poor Japs.

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
There is no way indian women are as tall as indian men. 1.65m would make indian owmen among the tallest in the world, even taller than US women, would you believe that?
Yes, I believe that. I know a lot more Indian women than you do. Just as an example, my mother and father are both 5'6. Please stop trolling and throwing around bullshit everytime you post.

This just goes to show that you crave attention (above all) from the 'whites' ;)
LOL just look at his username: tony4562

This guy is a shameless Caucasian wannabe.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Impossible... no one compares with Middle Kingdom ingenuity!

satish007

What's happen? why super computer come to which country is taller?
no body notice Japs computer 's more ECO? using solar energy?
nobody notice most cpu of Chinese super computer are AMD and Intel but Japs use them own SPARC CPU?
nobody notice how much the Japs super computer cost? how many weapons we can get with these money?
taller better? taller need more food,cloth. Chinese Yaoming is tall, but way shorter NBA stars often
slam dunk before him. Napoleon is short but it never prevent him become great man.
Chinese former leader Dengxiaopin is very short, how about Gandhi?
there are so many we can talk, why you guys just troll here?

Last edited:

jatkshatriya

@ tony(the inferior paleskin")...Hahahaha...u seriously think "respect from whites" is a factor....dude believe me..first of all you paleskins have an impression that indians like paleness.....no my paleskin friend...we use the word " Firangi" which literally means "paleskin" "someone with a pale skin, pale as in lifeless, dull" in a derogatory manner.........many indians consider fair to be beautiful,not paleness , fair as in ,ummm how do i explain...the skin colour that Afghans, north Indians etc have. To be honest u paleskins have the ugliest skins ..specially europeans.....u have black melanin spots under ur skin that are so visible through ur pale lifeless skin......that is precisely the reason we Indians consider " DESI" stuff to be stronger and better. :).

Global Defence

New threads

Articles