Japanese may sell sea rescue aircraft US-2 to India

sorcerer

Country flag
India is not a member of the UN Security Council, and is also a member of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. Pakistan is a [forced] member of NATO, but India and China are not.

UNSC is another chinese betrayal at play.
SCO: On July 10, 2015, the SCO decided to admit India and Pakistan as full members.

I think too many on this forum see China as too "evil" a threat, when in reality the threat is solvable though diplomatic processes (unlike Pakistan or Palestine) - though the focus of dialogue shouldn't be on border disputes, since border disputes are still ongoing concerns in developed western places such as Europe.
china is a threat as long as it supports pakistan in sponsoring terrorism against India.''
Focus of the dialogue should be of BORDER DISPUTES...theres a saying "Good fences make Good Neighbors".

china dont want to settle border disputes because it wants to play the Great Game. It can only play that if there is unsettled issues on land and in sea.

I worry about a possibly turning into a literal "tributary" or "vassal" or "colony" of NATO or the United States. Regardless of what the media might say, India is still a major economic rival to the EU and USA

Your statement about "vassal" state reflects chinese worry. :pound:
India through its worst times has stayed away from becoming a NATO ally or Vassal state of US.
The new partnership with US or EU is more strategic to contain assertiveness of china who has NO regards to concerns for other nations in this region.

Regardless of what media might say more than India china is the major economic rival to the EU or USA. Worry china must with its dumping practices regardless of agreements.

Filtercoffee

Country flag
I have noticed that Japanese vehicles are extremely flimsy and generally drepressing, why would YOU want that kind among the brave?

PAPA

Country flag
Bad idea we shud make our own in India.
we dont need these planes in large no .......................so make in India plan would be extremely costly & time consuming ..............

buying is cheaper and we will get these planes earlier too .

Filtercoffee

Country flag
Yes sir considering our immediate history, I felt an urgency in quick releases of our approved designs and products. I hope that helps; also i am a die hard Allied tech fan, so i was willing giving in to the idea of Be 200 instead of steadily increasing ShinMaywas.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles