Japanese furious at Chinese addressing of Okinawa as "Ryukyu Autonomous Region of PR

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chinese Navy aircraft on February 2, close to the islands of Okinawa, the Air Self Defense Force F15 fighters scrambled (scrambled) make things happened. There was no overflight, the country's ambitions of territorial expansion can not be ignored. In fact, Chinese newspapers and magazines, the Internet and the "autonomous region Tyuukazinminkyouwakoku Ryuukyuu" or "Chinese nation Ryuukyuu borough" that has now seen many such characters. ( Fuji Evening )

"The aircraft is approaching the islands from China is here first"

Under this situation, the Ministry of Defense officials said bitterly. Staff Office Integration Ministry (統幕), according to the Chinese navy patrol plane Y8 Y8 intelligence unit and the 2nd day too, southward over the East China Sea during the day across the median line, about 55 km far from the waters near the Senkaku Islands approach. Then, turning toward the west. ASDF Southwestern Composite Air Division, F15 fighter jets that were scrambled.

GDP (gross domestic product) or that are too big for one's britches were by far the world's second largest in Japan, China's recent behavior Kiwamarinai arrogant. "China Monthly" Part of the main Japanese version, he said the following ringing haze.

"The monthly friend arrived from Hong Kong Chinese people] [Ryuukyuu borough was established in the public notice of the preparatory committee listed aid. I also left other Chinese media. [The participants to the world, We appeal to the Ryukyu and China] were talking, "

Sites as well as the Chinese "autonomous region Tyuukazinminkyouwakoku Ryuukyuu" or "Chinese nation Ryuukyuu borough" has 躍Tsu characters. Earth, China is trying to do what?

The police officers confronted with Kita Hazime Chinese criminals, "China's Xinjiang [Japan's]" (published in Sankei Shimbun) non-fiction writer who has Bandou Tadanobu recent book, "The borough Ryuukyuu Tyuukazinminkyouwakoku Starting in 1000 the National Strategy Ryuukyuu founded Archipelago, "a translation of the paper. It's amazing content.

"China for the development of 1000, Archipelago Ryukyu (= and 沖縄諸島) to recover, must establish an autonomous region Ryuukyuu China. Guide and the Cairo Declaration of the Potsdam Declaration and the law], to ensure that China has sovereignty over the Ryukyu Islands. (Ryukyu) and none for the Great Wall of defense giant steel, forward base and need to be going to the Pacific, "" China is building the Ryukyus, the Japanese army and U.S. forces in Tokai (= Higashishinakai) away from the Ryukyu It is a bulwark for the safety of China "

Also present were ignored history, there is only a bad contents.

Mr. Azuma Ban is "The Chinese government has already [Senkaku Islands is a territory, China has pledged. Some of the People's Liberation Army, is also senior high calling plans for the invasion of Japan. [Borough Ryuukyuu] movement of the private sector ( tone), but pretending that the future could come under pressure to work with Chinese people around the world. Japanese politicians and media should be more vigilant, "he said.

http://sankei.jp.msn.com/world/news/110303/chn11030321130006-n1.htm

badguy2000

Respected Member
supporting one independent Okinawa might be a good card of China.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I believe China was an autonomous region of Japan, not too far ago in history.

I believe this is a chapter of Years of National Shame that the PRC trots out for its citizens.

Notwithstanding, should Japan claim China as its Autonomous Region?

Last edited:

Atul

Founding Member

I believe this is a chapter of Years of National Shame that the PRC trots out for its citizens.
well said, that means Japan too can Claim PRC to be its integral part...

badguy2000

Respected Member

Notwithstanding, should Japan claim China as its Autonomous Region?
well, you also have the right to believe that the earth is not round.

After all, nobody can stop you think so.....

Country flag
Japanese better wake up as the Chinese are taking revenge for ww2 this is a bad time to have a controversy over bases with USA.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

No, earth is not round.

The world is merely the landmass of the Middle Kingdom.

It is a precipice thereafter.

But this much I know is that the PRC has made good work in whipping nationalism with the slogan in Mainland China "Washing away one hundred years of national shame".

Now what shamed China?

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
Japanese better wake up as the Chinese are taking revenge for ww2 this is a bad time to have a controversy over bases with USA.

Japan will have to study how to survive arould CHina,as Swiss live around Germany....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And China will have to study as to how to live with the US policy of encircling China.

Japan if unleashed can repeat the 100 years of National Shame of China.

Dangerous and clever little blokes!

Rage

DFI TEAM
Wow! Is there anything more irredentist!

China is punching way above its weight. You'll be brought down to size, China. If you continue on this collision-path.

No wonder, then the Chinese will be complaining when other nations gang up on them.

It's time for us to turn up the heat on China. From Xinjiang occupied East Turkestan, occupied in 1949 to Tibet, occupied in 1950. It's time for us to take notice and sit up.

Any wonder then, why we still need to build up against the Chinese.

amoy

It's Okinawans who want independence
Okinawa had a large indigenous civilian population and, according to various estimates, somewhere between 1/10 and 1/3 of them died during the battle.[12] Okinawan civilian losses in the campaign were estimated to be between 42,000 and 150,000 dead (more than 100,000 according to Okinawa Prefecture

In its history of the war, the Okinawa Prefectural Peace Memorial Museum[24] presents Okinawa as being caught in the fighting between America and Japan. During the 1945 battle, the Japanese Army showed indifference to Okinawa's defense and safety, and the Japanese soldiers used civilians as human shields against the Americans. Japanese military confiscated food from the Okinawans and executed those who hid it, leading to a mass starvation among the population, and forced civilians out of their shelters. Japanese soldiers also killed about 1,000 Okinawans who spoke in a different local dialect in order to suppress spying.[26] The museum writes that "some were blown apart by shells, some finding themselves in a hopeless situation were driven to suicide, some died of starvation, some succumbed to malaria, while others fell victim to the retreating Japanese troops."[24]
[edit]Mass suicides
With the impending victory of American troops, civilians often committed mass suicide, urged on by the Japanese soldiers who told locals that victorious American soldiers would go on a rampage of killing and raping. Ryukyu Shimpo, one of the two major Okinawan newspapers, wrote in 2007: "There are many Okinawans who have testified that the Japanese Army directed them to commit suicide. There are also people who have testified that they were handed grenades by Japanese soldiers" to blow themselves up.[27] Some of the civilians, having been induced by Japanese propaganda to believe that U.S. soldiers were barbarians who committed horrible atrocities, killed their families and themselves to avoid capture. Some of them threw themselves and their family members from the cliffs where the Peace Museum now resides.
However, despite being told by the Japanese military that they would suffer rape, torture and murder at the hands of the Americans, Okinawans "were often surprised at the comparatively humane treatment they received from the American enemy."[28][29] According to Islands of Discontent: Okinawan Responses to Japanese and American Power by Mark Selden, the Americans "did not pursue a policy of torture, rape, and murder of civilians as Japanese military officials had warned."[30] Military Intelligence[31] combat translator Teruto Tsubota, a U.S. Marine born in Hawaii, convinced hundreds of civilians not to kill themselves and thus saved their lives.[32]

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
apanese military confiscated food from the Okinawans and executed those who hid it, leading to a mass starvation among the population, and forced civilians out of their shelters. Japanese soldiers also killed about 1,000 Okinawans who spoke in a different local dialect in order to suppress spying.
Reminds one of China of today!!

Tibet and East Turkmenistan.

In fact, I did read somewhere that Japanese are actually Chinese who fled to Japan and adopted the Chinese script etc.

With the impending victory of American troops, civilians often committed mass suicide, urged on by the Japanese soldiers
Japanese system of honour and harakiri.

Now, I would ask you to quit China because it is has a horrid human rights record.

Please do it.

Would you?

So, what is this that one commits suicide because someone asks him to do so?

Are the people that idiotic and stupid.

If so, to quote you that in Xinjiang, China is doing eugenics, then the Japanese should do the same for such weak people! Let them learn from China!!

Rage

DFI TEAM
^ What the Okinawans do is none of your business. Firstly,...

Nor has there ever been any large scale, mass migration or movement for independence in recent times. Secondly,..

Thirdly, the Okinawans are culturally Japanese. They speak a language called Uchinaguchi, and are descended of Jomon stock.

Fourthly, the Japanese are a first-world developed nation, with a per-capita income higher than any other nation in the Asia-Pacific, bar Australia. What nation, in their right minds, would chose to abandon such a nation-state?

Lastly, China is no policeman for the Asia-Pacific region, and its attempts to get involved in the internal affairs of others, infact harken back to Imperial-times, where the white man would engage in acts of apportion among others.

Give the Tibetans enough of a voice and they will want 'independence' too.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Lastly, China is no policeman for the Asia-Pacific region, and its attempts to get involved in the internal affairs of others, infact harken back to Imperial-times, where the white man would engage in acts of apportion among others.
The more aggressive China's intent becomes, the tighter will be the knot of the peripheral states and the US noose is tightening!!

I wish China well, but they are walking into the trap!

Oracle

Earth was flat according to the Old Testament. It's round according to the New Testament. Nothing's new as all are written by mortals, the same way history of China is being written. I wish China goodluck, for it desperately needs a bosom friend wayward of being obnoxious. The Narcissist factor is too strong in China, even when China is not the Roman Empire of the 27 BC.

amoy

Now, I would ask you to quit China because it is has a horrid human rights record.

Please do it.
Why should I? On the contrary I feel China's human rights record is okay compared to many peer countries, seriously, of course depending on your parameters of 'human rights'.

What the Okinawans do is none of your business. Firstly,...
?really many think of Tibet or Xinjiang as their biz, ?why isn't Okinawa MY biz
the Okinawans are culturally Japanese.
?u sure there're links telling a different story. Many Okinawans were migrants from Fujian Prov. of China. Anyway let them do the self determination.

The more aggressive China's intent becomes, the tighter will be the knot of the peripheral states and the US noose is tightening!!
Rather than being passive as usual waiting for the tightening noose China has to develop a proactive approach. It's not the wishful thinking of "peaceful" rise that makes China safer. Now both Russia and China are flying the kite by flirting Japan. What does the US do for the ally?

Rage

DFI TEAM
Why should I? On the contrary I feel China's human rights record is okay compared to many peer countries, seriously, of course depending on your parameters of 'human rights'.

?really many think of Tibet or Xinjiang as their biz, ?why isn't Okinawa MY biz
Uh uh.....wait, you're going to use my argument against me? What the Okinawans do is none of your business, because China doesn't want people interfering in "it's" business. The same standard applies all, don't you think? Especially since, China is doing the interfering.

?u sure there're links telling a different story. Many Okinawans were migrants from Fujian Prov. of China. Anyway let them do the self determination.
To that end, even the Koreans have Chinese ancestry. Will you interfere in their projects, as well?

Most Chinese in Inner Mongolia have Mongolian ancestry. Most Xingiang are ethnic-Turks. Most Tibetans are related to the Nepalese, and have a linguistic and cultural-affinity with India. Is that any basis upon which one may claim a right of sovereignty? Is that a basis, upon which Mongolia can claim inheritance to Öbür mongγol? Or upon which the Uighurs may seek the right to ethnic self-determination? Is that a basis upon which India can interfere in Tibet? or claim sovereignty over it?

Do you know what that's called? Irredentism.

Rather than being passive as usual waiting for the tightening noose China has to develop a proactive approach. It's not the wishful thinking of "peaceful" rise that makes China safer. Now both Russia and China are flying the kite by flirting Japan. What does the US do for the ally?
A "proactive approach". A far cry from the peaceful rise, the Chinese shewed earlier. When it suits them, the Chinese may abandon peaceful rise. How very phillistine? China would do well to learn from the lessons of the former Imperial superpowers. Ethnic separatism never works, not in the long-term. And not especially, when you have several disgruntled ethnic minorities within your own country, that others may exploit. The U.S. had its rise, and its fall because of something known, in piquant terms, as imperial overstretch. China will have its rise, and unless it learns from the lessons of the past, it will have its fall sooner than it is expected. China's hey day will come, and when it does it will be the better for it if it learned not to assert itself too willingly, only thereby will it be able to prolong its rise longer than any other country. And it will have to be the more careful for it, because it will be surrounded by several large, imperially successful countries, a very large country developing to the South and several smaller, technologically proficient countries that are wary of it.

China is boxing way above its weight, again. Not surprisingly, because it is less than half-way there to being there, both in per-capita or in size of economy terms.

Tomcat

to me the Chiniese rise seems more akin to the rise of willhamian germany in the late 19th century and i fear that it shall be taught the same lesson as germany

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles