J20 Stealth Fighter

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
As an Indian, you have to accept that J-20 is a pretty beautiful looking Aircraft. No Doubt in that. I as an Indian have my respect for it.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
I feel like this could be a photoshoped Imaged. What do you think about it ? Any guesses?

SexyChineseLady

Many J-20s are coming online!

12x J-20 at Quzhou AB - partly housed in protective shelters. I havn't seen the Su-30MKK of the 85th Rgt for quite a while. Maybe this unit received the J-20 now

E61FBFC3-1B5C-4F6C-8F7A-DF39B0C5611C.jpeg

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
That one of the twin seater is real :)

But I'm a bit confused; isn't the whole point of 5th gen not to have the additional need of an extra man whereby the computers would be assisting the pilot to ease workload? Why do you guys need 2-seater 5th gen jets?

Is it a trainer variant?

Neeraj Mathur

Country flag
But I'm a bit confused; isn't the whole point of 5th gen not to have the additional need of an extra man whereby the computers would be assisting the pilot to ease workload? Why do you guys need 2-seater 5th gen jets?

Is it a trainer variant?
Not sure about Trainer variant. People were speculating that the second pilot will handle drones and stuff.
Also if u will see closely the outside visibility of the second pilot is not good. He sits a bit lower to the first pilot.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles