J20 Stealth Fighter

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
@J20! appriciate your analysis for latest twin seat J20.

When people talk about geopolitics, @MiG-29SMT talks some old aero knowledges,
When people seriously talk about J20 specficiations like you, he talks politics and east vs west.

I always wondering why he as Mexican, nation from Latin American, show such big royalty to the WASP lead western. The WASP USA didn't even treat Italian as part of them during early time, let alone hispanic ...

They treated Mexico as dumping market, and resource of cheap labor. Now they gained royal people like him, this is quite profitable. Everytime i saw him wanted to raise hostile between China and USA even Russia, I recalled that black housemanager from the movie Django Unchained. This guy don't like others to even have equal identity to his master family, and thought himself is one of family member, LOL ...

View attachment 117787
all of you avoid a fact, when a new nation emerge, there is a clash. the latest was Germany that tried to become No1 but was beaten by USA and USSR, and England and France lost their empires, by the way you are such hypocrites living in the west but worshiping you CCP that is fascist in nature, and has an emperor as your phalic J-20 symbol.

You forget in History when a new power emerges it has two options one is clash and the other is submit.

and same is weaponry, J-20 wants to challenge F-22, but remember Japan challenged the USA and ended submitting, and China is heading the same direction.

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
You can put up a map of America from 1400

Then shout a slogan: Down with Spanish imperialism!
you do not history you barely know a bit of Singapore you are just an ignorant opining

ym888

you do not history you barely know a bit of Singapore you are just an ignorant opining
I have read several books on the history of the American continent

I know how the Europeans slaughtered the Native Americans

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
I have read several books on the history of the American continent

I know how the Europeans slaughtered the Native Americans
you never been to the americas and that is obvious since we have more than 40% of population of mixed race in Latin american and you are pretty ignorant to do not know what are the Indias Laws issued by queen Elizabeth of Spain in 1542.

Any way I know this is the tipycal attemp of chinese posters to deviate the topic and claim others do it

1636255791471.png

1636255821941.png

1636256247128.png

China has hinted at the existence of a two-seat J-20—possibly known as the J-20B or J-20S—in social media videos and trade show presentations, but the new images, if authentic, indicate the airplane has reached the fabrication stage. China has leaked or allowed videos to be circulated of Mighty Dragons taxiing at the same test facility since the J-20’s existence was first revealed during former Defense Secretary Robert Gates’ visit to that country in 2011.

The U.S. opted not to develop a two-seat/trainer version of the F-22 and F-35. This was both to save money but also because it was believed pilots could become proficient enough in the simulators that their first flight in the types could also safely be their first solos. That decision was based on experience with the A-10 and F-117, neither of which had an operational two-seat version for training.

While China may have learned from operating the J-20 in a training/development role for the last few years that a two-seat trainer is needed to improve safety, the fact that it was not created early in the program hints that there are other reasons for its appearance now.

One possibility is that the two-seat J-20 is a rough analogy of the USAF’s F-15E two-seat strike airplane, in which the weapon systems officer manages the employment of ground attack munitions. However, the J-20 is clearly optimized for higher-altitude flight and likely, standoff operations in the strike role. The F-15E was built around the two-seat F-15B/D trainer versions, however, which appeared soon after the single-seat F-15A and C models.

The two-seater may also indicate that, like the U.S. Air Force, the Chinese People’s Liberation Army Air Force is planning to operate drones or other unmanned aircraft in partnership with its frontline fighters. A second crew member in the cockpit could relieve the pilot of managing these additional aircraft while operating in what is sure to be a complex and rapidly-shifting air combat environment. The back-seater could reduce the pilot’s workload substantially in this application, at the cost of some reduced range due to the extra weight of a second crew station.

China is known to be working on a number of “loyal wingman”-type projects—including a stealthy-looking, cockpit-less jet similar to the J-20 called “Dark Sword”—and recent intelligence estimates have said that China is advancing rapidly in artificial intelligence. Dark Sword features a chin-mounted, faceted electro-optical system like the one on the J-20 that is a near-twin of that on the F-35, and which the Pentagon believes was stolen and copied. The second crew member could potentially manage unmanned teammates for a large number of J-20s.

It’s unlikely that the new aircraft is meant to be an electronic warfare version of the J-20, as the emissions required for such a mission would largely negate the airplane’s stealth qualities. Such a mission would likely best be hosted aboard a non-stealthy platform.

Last edited:

ym888

you never been to the americas and that is obviois since we have more than 40% of population of mixed race in Latin american and you are pretty ignorant to do not know what are the Indias Laws issued by queen Elizabeth of Spain in 1542.

Any way I know this is the tipycal attemp of chinese posters to deviate the topic and claim others do it

View attachment 117790

View attachment 117791
I've never been to America, so the Europeans didn't slaughter the Native Americans?

Latin America is now 40% mixed-race, so the Europeans didn't slaughter the native Americans ?

The Queen of Spain enacted Indian laws, so the Europeans didn't slaughter the Native Americans?

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
I've never been to America, so the Europeans didn't slaughter the Native Americans?

Latin America is now 40% mixed-race, so the Europeans didn't slaughter the native Americans ?

The Queen of Spain enacted Indian laws, so the Europeans didn't slaughter the Native Americans?
you are an ignorant the Policy of Spain was christianize the natives as they did in the Philipines, so take your garbage of the Leyenda Negra you read in British books and travel and stop being an Ignorant

Pictures have emerged from Chengdu Aerospace Corporation's plant and flight test airfield that appear to show a J-20 in yellow primer paint with a two-place tandem cockpit and an elongated canopy to enclose it. If the images are indeed legitimate, the appearance of this J-20 variant — often referred to as the J-20B, J-20AS, or J-20S — wouldn't be much of a surprise, as China's military-industrial complex has been hinting at its development in an increasing manner for some time now. In fact, we covered its potential development just this summer.

Beyond this more basic function, and especially important to this development, the emergence of manned-unmanned teaming and loyal wingmen drones will be greatly enabled by a second person acting as a 'mission commander' of sorts, who helps control unmanned systems and coordinates tactics with them near the forward edges of the fight. This is precisely where the J-20 was designed to be employed.

Even some competitive disadvantages in unmanned autonomy and networking capabilities could be at least partially offset by having another crewman in the cockpit who is focused on the implementation of manned-unmanned teaming tactics. Regardless, China is working hard on its own artificial intelligence-related air combat initiatives, both for use in the cockpit and in unmanned platforms, as well as loyal wingman programs.

ym888

you are an ignorant the Policy of Spain was christianize the natives as they did in the Philipines, so take your garbage of the Leyenda Negra you read in British books and travel and stop being an Ignorant

Pictures have emerged from Chengdu Aerospace Corporation's plant and flight test airfield that appear to show a J-20 in yellow primer paint with a two-place tandem cockpit and an elongated canopy to enclose it. If the images are indeed legitimate, the appearance of this J-20 variant — often referred to as the J-20B, J-20AS, or J-20S — wouldn't be much of a surprise, as China's military-industrial complex has been hinting at its development in an increasing manner for some time now. In fact, we covered its potential development just this summer.

Beyond this more basic function, and especially important to this development, the emergence of manned-unmanned teaming and loyal wingmen drones will be greatly enabled by a second person acting as a 'mission commander' of sorts, who helps control unmanned systems and coordinates tactics with them near the forward edges of the fight. This is precisely where the J-20 was designed to be employed.

Even some competitive disadvantages in unmanned autonomy and networking capabilities could be at least partially offset by having another crewman in the cockpit who is focused on the implementation of manned-unmanned teaming tactics. Regardless, China is working hard on its own artificial intelligence-related air combat initiatives, both for use in the cockpit and in unmanned platforms, as well as loyal wingman programs.

Ancient Indian civilization

Native Americans independently created many civilizations in ancient times, including the Mayas, Aztecs, and Incas. After the Europeans came to America in the 16th century, the indigenous civilization was destroyed by the colonists and the number of people decreased greatly.

Hopewell culture

The mayans

Aztecs

The Inca

Population decline

The European colonists who invaded America after the 16th century brought devastating disasters to the native Americans. Today, the Mixed-race Mestissos of Latin America are mostly descendants of European male settlers and indigenous women. The situation was even worse in North America, where Native Americans made up less than 5% of the population and were pushed into Indian reservations.

Before the European invasion, the total number of Native Americans in the United States had reached 10 million to 100 million (the exact number is uncertain). The genocide of European colonists and the introduction of foreign epidemic diseases were the main cause of death of the majority of Native Americans. Prior to that time, Europeans were immune to many of the prevalent diseases that native Americans had not been exposed to, such as smallpox, which had devastating effects on native Americans; At the same time, viruses that existed only in the Americas and had never been exposed to which they had no resistance (such as syphilis) also spread throughout the Old World.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Ancient Indian civilization

Native Americans independently created many civilizations in ancient times, including the Mayas, Aztecs, and Incas. After the Europeans came to America in the 16th century, the indigenous civilization was destroyed by the colonists and the number of people decreased greatly.

Hopewell culture

The mayans

Aztecs

The Inca

Population decline

The European colonists who invaded America after the 16th century brought devastating disasters to the native Americans. Today, the Mixed-race Mestissos of Latin America are mostly descendants of European male settlers and indigenous women. The situation was even worse in North America, where Native Americans made up less than 5% of the population and were pushed into Indian reservations.

Before the European invasion, the total number of Native Americans in the United States had reached 10 million to 100 million (the exact number is uncertain). The genocide of European colonists and the introduction of foreign epidemic diseases were the main cause of death of the majority of Native Americans. Prior to that time, Europeans were immune to many of the prevalent diseases that native Americans had not been exposed to, such as smallpox, which had devastating effects on native Americans; At the same time, viruses that existed only in the Americas and had never been exposed to which they had no resistance (such as syphilis) also spread throughout the Old World.
Look you are deviating too much here is a thread I made if you want to critize Latin america and the Spanish empire and let us leave this tread for J-20

redragon

Country flag
@J20! appriciate your analysis for latest twin seat J20.

When people talk about geopolitics, @MiG-29SMT talks some old aero knowledges,
When people seriously talk about J20 specficiations like you, he talks politics and east vs west.

I always wondering why he as Mexican, nation from Latin American, show such big royalty to the WASP lead western. The WASP USA didn't even treat Italian as part of them

View attachment 117787
I was about to say that he is a house neg, after all, illegally climbed over the wall at the border to US and become American is the dream of life time for a lot Mexican.
You beat me to it.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
I was about to say that he is a house neg, after all, illegally climbed over the wall at the border to US and become American is the dream of life time for a lot Mexican.
You beat me to it.
and most chinese were used to build trains in California and you know what Ignorant the whites kicked them out of the USA and they came to Mexico where we welcomed them, I guess your family is the PPC member able to exploit millions and travel to the west and claim you are Gringo, but you forgot rural and poverty in China thinking I am rich I am canadian

1636325489536.png

Last edited:

redragon

Country flag
and most chinese were used to build trains in California and you know what Ignorant the whites kicked them out of the USA and they came to Mexico where we welcomed them, I guess your family is the PPC member able to exploit millions and travel to the west and claim you are Gringo, but you forgot rural and poverty in China thinking I am rich I am canadian

View attachment 118096
Poor or imperialism? Make up your mind. And you are right, there are very poor people in China, but Chinese never give up trying and being independent, that is why in US, people talking about how to help Latino and black, and you never heard that Chinese need help. That is also why US is afraid of China to "replace US and rule the world", although that never is China's intention, and Mexicans are still climbing those walls. One day, US will go down not because of China but because of Mexican turn US into a bigger Mexico.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Poor or imperialism? Make up your mind. And you are right, there are very poor people in China, but Chinese never give up trying and being independent, that is why in US, people talking about how to help Latino and black, and you never heard that Chinese need help. That is also why US is afraid of China to "replace US and rule the world", although that never is China's intention, and Mexicans are still climbing those walls. One day, US will go down not because of China but because of Mexican turn US into a bigger Mexico.
relax china man modern illegal immigrants from china go like tuna fish in containers by boat tuna china

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles