J20 Stealth Fighter

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Mexico is in the west, culturally is a western country, learn history

Ricardo Anaya is a mexican politician obviously Mexico as a multi-ethnic nation has people who are western 100%

View attachment 98962
Claudia Sheimbaum Mexican jewish politician
View attachment 98963
What did Mexico do after its independence? After two hundred years of warlord melee and military dictatorship, you can say that you believe in Catholicism, but you are not a Western society.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
The modern international society is still an international society based on nation-states,
European industrial policies, ethnic policies, and social governance policies have all experienced serious degradation
J20 does not use Russian engines
it does use Al-31, in fact Chinese usually hide all the foreign technology they adquiere, however the reality J-10 is a Lavi, Z-10 has kamov pedigree, Y-20 Antonov pedigree, only fools think aerospace is not an international envdevour

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
What did Mexico do after its independence? After two hundred years of warlord melee and military dictatorship, you can say that you believe in Catholicism, but you are not a Western society.
according to who an oriental? by culture we are western even by genetics around 10-15% of Mexicans are of European origin, around 70% are half European,

Just see our ex-president does he look like Chinese?
1625809094098.png

Canelo Mexican boxer
1625809243946.png

We are a multicultural society we are similar to the arab societies, we have many races

Galilea montijo does she look Chinese?
1625809371662.png

our native are also mixed with Europeans to to some degree
1625809556715.png

Last edited:

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
it does use Al-31, in fact Chinese usually hide all the foreign technology they adquiere, however the reality J-10 is a Lavi, Z-10 has kamov pedigree, Y-20 Antonov pedigree, only fools think aerospace is not an international envdevour
You go to look at the output of AL31 in recent years, and then think about whether J20 uses AL31. As for J10, you go to see the aerodynamic layout of Lavi and J10 and discuss whether they are the same. As for Z10 and Y20, I can only say you Imaginative

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
You go to look at the output of AL31 in recent years, and then think about whether J20 uses AL31. As for J10, you go to see the aerodynamic layout of Lavi and J10 and discuss whether they are the same. As for Z10 and Y20, I can only say you Imaginative
I can say you are a liar, all nations are learning from others, all, there is nothing bad to admit you learnt, but the CCP make you think you made everything by your selves.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
according to who an oriental? by culture we are western even by genetics around 10-15% of Mexicans are of European origin, around 70% are half European,

View attachment 98972
Canelo Mexican boxer
View attachment 98974

We are a multicultural society we are similar to the arab societies, we have many races

View attachment 98975

our native are also mixed with Europeans too to some degree
View attachment 98977
The mixed descendants of Spanish and Indians. After that, your economy, culture, politics, science and technology, military, diplomacy, and education are all in a rather weak stage.
Diversity is the biggest lie of mankind after World War II

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I can say you are a liar, all nations are learning from others, all, there is nothing bad to admit you learnt, but the CCP make you think you made everything by your selves.
We imported technology from abroad, yes,
We just imitate foreign designs, wrong

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
The mixed descendants of Spanish and Indians. After that, your economy, culture, politics, science and technology, military, diplomacy, and education are all in a rather weak stage.
Diversity is the biggest lie of mankind after World War II
What about our standard of living, have you seen China?

Your country is not rich in fact you are enslaved by false comunists, that have enslaved at least 1 billion people

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
We imported technology from abroad, yes,
We just imitate foreign designs, wrong
you immitate yes, you imported technology yes, do you have your own design yes, are you humans yes, do you deserve respect yes, are you better than other nations well it depends sometimes you are really bad, sometimes you have good things.

But remember nobody knows everything, and being a target of an ICBM does not make your country better, that is not strength, but sheer stupidity

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
I remember one person said, don’t reason with other people.
As for China, go to the World Bank to find data
I can tell you at this moment China and Mexico in standard of living are similar, with Mexico a bit better, the human development index is what it counts, and your pride is stupid most Chinese live in third world conditions, with the exception like in Mexico of some small elite, do not lie to your self.

J-20 only shows a need to defend but the reality most Chinese are not rich, and your militaristic policies will not make you get better since you will be more isolated in Asia

Kumata

Country flag

Canelo Mexican boxer

View attachment 98975

our native are also mixed with Europeans to to some degree
View attachment 98977
U see Nibba.. I see lots of indian facial influences in mexico too.. or vice versa.. specially Galilea montijo .. show her to any indian and he will say that she is indian without disturbing his eyelid.. she looks like any normal indian super model....

on second photo.. get them to wear a Indian dress and people will forget these are mexican ladies...

For me chipotle serves the best food when i am in US... I see lots of similarity in the Mexican & Indian food. I was in Tijuana for half day from San Diego border and trust me , i felt like in India...

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
U see Nibba.. I see lots of indian facial influences in mexico too.. or vice versa.. specially Galilea montijo .. show her to any indian and he will say that she is indian without disturbing his eyelid.. she looks like any normal indian super model....

on second photo.. get them to wear a Indian dress and people will forget these are mexican ladies...

For me chipotle serves the best food when i am in US... I see lots of similarity in the Mexican & Indian food. I was in Tijuana for half day from San Diego border and trust me , i felt like in India...
I think the reason is you and as well we are a huge melting pot of different ethnicities and races.

The first mexicans before 1519 were mongoloids, after 1519 we got african peoples and Europeans, plus India and Mexico are at the same latitude, basically, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and India are in the same latitude thus we share similar weather.

In longitude we are in the same one as the USA and Canada and geographicaly we are 100% western since we are to the west of Europe and Jerusalem.

As far as culture we Mexicans and Indians share a history of castes, as a multicultural multiracial societies we share that.

Since we are not a race, you can find Mexicans who look Indian, Chinese, European, african, Iranian..

But culturally we are christian and we speak a European language despite there are native languages.

Mexico is a western society that looks little bit Asian since we have around 50% Mongoloid origin, but since europe and Asia and later africa mixed today we are similar to some Asian societies.

Cuba, Brazil are closer to some mediterranean cultures were africa and Europe Mix.

Argentina, Uruguay, are very european while Chile and Paraguay are a little less European but still there are lots of European descendants there.

Peru, Venuzuela, Colombia are also a mixed giving them a very latinamerican look.
Central americans have also a multicultural societies.

Any way Latin America as a whole has around 40% white people of 600 plus million people, around 40% mix race people and 20% native or African people.

In general we are like the USA. Cuba and Brazil the closest, Argentina more white than even the USA, and Mexico a bit more Asian.

1626003041648.png

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
J-20 only shows a need to defend but the reality most Chinese are not rich, and your militaristic policies will not make you get better since you will be more isolated in Asia
10 years ago China is not doubt with lower per GDP and living stardard comapring Mexico, but even at that time, if we pick up some nation to coampre from Latino America, we pick up Brazil not Mexico. It has better industry chains and similar size of geographic, and independent forgein policy.

We treat Brazil as sample of development we should learn and some mistakes we should avoid like "Latino trap", even my father's bachelor thesis was talking about former president of Brazil it's as early as 1980s.

For Mexico, sorry our society don't treat it as any positive sample, even for most time after WWII, it's has higher per GDP, but it dosen't have its own industry chain and can't sustain longer. It was just suffering US's big corporate's bullies both on inudstry and agriculture fields.

I think for next decade, China's per GDP will be still growth and become much higher than Mexicon, just like i witnessed how we overtake Thailand and Russia on the point of USD6000/per, USD10000/per.

Plus, i still hold my point, you label youself as part of western world, but they don't treat you like that, or you just the edge of wetern world, there are physical wall on north, nad invisibile wall in the heart not only from WASP, but also from European.

At least they have functional goverments from centeral to district level, do you have? co-governance with Narcos?

Please make your political system works first, then let's talk about it belongs Latino or western later.

J20 is not popular item in our cyber, it's old topic now, the popular items is H20 and AC with nuclear power now, for a fast growing inudtrial nation we never lack of new toy to talk, only you keep on so much interest here.

BTW, somebody said in Mexico, the drug gangsers are more poweful than your army, is that true? Can you point our who's defence budget has better share in your GDP?

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
10 years ago China is not doubt with lower per GDP and living stardard comapring Mexico, but even at that time, if we pick up some nation to coampre from Latino America, we pick up Brazil not Mexico. It has better industry chains and similar size of geographic, and independent forgein policy.

We treat Brazil as sample of development we should learn and some mistakes we should avoid "Latino trap", even my father's bachelor thesis was talking about former president of Brazil it's as early as 1980s.

For Mexico, sorry our soiecty don't treat it as any positive sample, even for most time after WWII, it's has higher per GDP, but it dosen't have its own industry chain and can't sustain longer. It was just suffering US's big corporate's bullies both on inudstry and agriculture.

I think for next 2 decades, China's per GDP will be still growth and become much higher than Mexicon, just like i witnessed how we overtake Thailand and Russia on the point of USD6000/per, USD10000/per.

Plus, i still hold my point, you label youself as part of western world, but they don't treat you like that, or you just the edge of wetern world, there are physical wall on norther, or invisibile wall in the heart.

At least they have functional goverments from centeral to district, do you have? co-governance with Narcos?

Please make your political system works first, then let's talk about it's Latino or western later.

J20 is not popular in our cyber, it's old topic now, the popular items is H20 and AC with nuclear power. Only you keep on so much interest here.

BTW, somebody said in Mexico, teh drug gangsers are more poweful than your army, is that true? Can you point our who's defence budget has better share in your GDP?
The future is not something you can predict, so quit it.

Present wise China is 85th placed in human development index, it means you barely you are at Brazils level.

Mexico is 74th, so that is what matters.

You live in the USA, but China is no USA, there are close to a billion people who live close to colombia or Brazil in standard of living so do not lie to your self most Chinese live like colombians.

You made an incredible advance moving from African style standards of living, to close to average Latin American, now the Latin trap you call is just a falacy.

China is developed in some areas, but per capita production, for example cars or high tech you are close to Mexico.

Since your population is 13 times higher the numbers are higher but most Chinese are poor.

Stop dreaming, you think J-20 represents you are living like Swiss people or Norwigians do not you?

Actually Brazil has a very well developed agriculture and industry.

J-20 only reflexes China as a third world country already has the technical capabilities of a major European power like Germany or Britan, but in reality while you have J-20s most Chinese struggle to live day to day.

You think we do not have technology, sorry you are wrong, we do, but since our populations are smaller our brands are too, is not that we do not have tech we do.

The reality is Latin America will continue advancing simply because globalization means the spread of technology, India too will advance too, in life everything is your standard of living, does not matter if you have nukes or J-20s as long as people are suffering, lacking food, does not matter.

We do have social problems, Mexico is not paradise, but you are also discriminated in the USA so do not bring me that hypocrite stament they do not treat us like western, now there is a lot anti-asian racism in the USA, so do not be a hypocrite.

We are western simply because our geography, we are Christians, republics, we have presidents and we use western alphabet and many of us have ancestors in Europe like I do.

In the west there is also developing countries, Mexico is one, it does not make me less American since I was born in the continent of North America.

So quit it

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

We treat Brazil as sample of development we should learn and some mistakes we should avoid like "Latino trap", even my father's bachelor thesis was talking about former president of Brazil it's as early as 1980s.

For Mexico, sorry our society don't treat it as any positive sample, even for most time after WWII, it's has higher per GDP, but it dosen't have its own industry chain and can't sustain longer. It was just suffering US's big corporate's bullies both on inudstry and agriculture fields.

I think for next decade, China's per GDP will be still growth and become much higher than Mexicon, just like i witnessed how we overtake Thailand and Russia on the point of USD6000/per, USD10000/per.

Plus, i still hold my point, you label youself as part of western world, but they don't treat you like that, or you just the edge of wetern world, there are physical wall on north, nad invisibile wall in the heart not only from WASP, but also from European.

At least they have functional goverments from centeral to district level, do you have? co-governance with Narcos?

Please make your political system works first, then let's talk about it belongs Latino or western later.

J20 is not popular item in our cyber, it's old topic now, the popular items is H20 and AC with nuclear power now, for a fast growing inudtrial nation we never lack of new toy to talk, only you keep on so much interest here.

BTW, somebody said in Mexico, the drug gangsers are more poweful than your army, is that true? Can you point our who's defence budget has better share in your GDP?
In fact i will show you how you misinterpret China technology and standard of living.

1626057737999.png

we do have computer makers in Mexico. EVOTECH is one

1626057791719.png

Lanix is another

what about cars?

1626057950385.png

Electric Car IUSA made and designed in Mexico

1626058003537.png

ERJ-145 Brazilinan aircraft, built in larger numbers than J-20 and J-10 put togather

1626058077336.png

Phenom built in larger number than JH-7

So I will put it in context, J-20 is a marvelous killing machine but its production numbers are lower than Phenom or ERJ-145.

So quit it we will advance, my friend

I will tell you a secret, there are clauses in the new trade deal between Mexico, Canada and the USA than ban China from some key sectors.

rockdog

Country flag
The future is not something you can predict, so quit it.

Present wise China is 85th placed in human development index, it means you barely you are at Brazils level.

Mexico is 74th, so that is what matters.

You live in the USA, but China is no USA, there are close to a billion people who live close to colombia or Brazil in standard of living so do not lie to your self most Chinese live like colombians.

You made an incredible advance moving from African style standards of living, to close to average Latin American, now the Latin trap you call is just a falacy.

China is developed in some areas, but per capita production, for example cars or high tech you are close to Mexico.

Since your population is 13 times higher the numbers are higher but most Chinese are poor.

Stop dreaming, you think J-20 represents you are living like Swiss people or Norwigians do not you?

Actually Brazil has a very well developed agriculture and industry.

J-20 only reflexes China as a third world country already has the technical capabilities of a major European power like Germany or Britan, but in reality while you have J-20s most Chinese struggle to live day to day.

You think we do not have technology, sorry you are wrong, we do, but since our populations are smaller our brands are too, is not that we do not have tech we do.

The reality is Latin America will continue advancing simply because globalization means the spread of technology, India too will advance too, in life everything is your standard of living, does not matter if you have nukes or J-20s as long as people are suffering, lacking food, does not matter.

We do have social problems, Mexico is not paradise, but you are also discriminated in the USA so do not bring me that hypocrite stament they do not treat us like western, now there is a lot anti-asian racism in the USA, so do not be a hypocrite.

We are western simply because our geography, we are Christians, republics, we have presidents and we use western alphabet and many of us have ancestors in Europe like I do.

In the west there is also developing countries, Mexico is one, it does not make me less American since I was born in the continent of North America.

So quit it
Sorry if I said anything offensive. I am not a Mexico bashing people, in fact i don't even expect any Mexico related topic here.

I just felt very bizzare that you brought conecpt of western world in this threat, and claim your pov were from "quite" part of western world and claim Mexico is advanced nation.

From my POV, the core of western world is WASP nations, the 2nd ring would be those Protestant nations from Europe, 3nd ring is Catholic natioins from Europe, the 4th ring is orthodox from Europe, the 5th ring is the those Catholic nations from remote area like Mexico. You keep on claiming you are from western world, just make me think like a Cashier from Walwart shop told his friends he's working in a Fortune 500 company ... You think you are important one from them, but they almost ignore you ... It's kind of pathetic from my POV.

For Mexico as a nation, i don't have any special feeling, from my memory it's just a typical sample from politicaleconomics with terms of "Latinno Trap" of "disfunctional governmence", which for Chinese policy maker will try to avoid, remember this is not the bashing, it's academical research.

As you said Mexico has is slightly better living standard than Brazil and China, yes, but it has been there for decades, and the growth is very slow, this is the typical "Latinno Trap". You were in good living standard not because your government doing great, just because you are too close to USA for providing low salary worker and raw materials, and when they don't need you they built wall.

Your government dosen't have ability of making independent policy. With NAFTA, USA almost destroy your industrial capability and agriculture. Your government couldn't setup policies to protect your own industres and farmers with reasonable TAX. You showed me some finished industrial products, but i don't care, your whole industry chain is reply on USA and it only gives minimum profit to your country and people.

Plus, this is military forum, normally we talk about weapons and armed forces.

For weapons, i don't find any major weapons we would discuss from Mexico, for those big name weapon with Mexican parts, it's just like i bought a Raptor F150 with Ford brand, i don't care it's made in Mexico or California.

For armed force, i don't know what we would talk, if in the nation the drug gangsters have better weapons than army, i don't know it's an advanced nation or disfuncitonal naton.

Again, appriciate your contribution on J20 but disagree most of your POVs on other off topic stuff.

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Sorry if I said anything offensive. I am not a Mexico bashing people, in fact i don't even expect any Mexico related topic here.

I just felt very bizzare that you brought conecpt of western world in this threat, and claim your pov were from "quite" part of western world and claim Mexico is advanced nation.

From my POV, the core of western world is WASP nations, the 2nd ring would be those Protestant nations from Europe, 3nd ring is Catholic natioins from Europe, the 4th ring is orthodox from Europe, the 5th ring is the those Catholic nations from remote area like Mexico. You keep on claiming you are from western world, just make me think like a Cashier from Walwart shop told his friends he's working in an Fortune 500 company ... You think you are important one from them, but they almost ignore you ... It's kind of pathetic from my POV.

For Mexico as a nation, i don't have any special feelings, from my memory, it just a typical sample from politicaleconomics with terms of "Latinno Trap" of "disfunctional governmence", which for Chinese policy maker will try to avoid, remember this is not the bashing, it's academical research.

As you said Mexico has is slightly better living standard than Brazil and China, yes, but it has been there for decades, and the growth is very slow, this is the typical "Latinno Trap".

Your government dosen't have ability of making independent policy. With NAFTA, USA almost destroy your industrial capability and agriculture. Your government couldn't setup policies to protect your own workers and farmers with reasonable TAX. You showed me some finished industrial products, but i don't care, your whole industry chain is reply on USA and it own gives minimum profit to your country.

Plus, this is military forum, normally we talk about weapons and armed forces.

For weapons, i don't find any major weapons we would discuss from Mexico, for those big name weapon with Mexican parts, it's just like i bought a Raptor F150 with Ford brand, i don't care it's made in Mexico or California.

For armed force, i don't know what we would talk, if in the nation the drug gangsters have better weapons than army, i don't know it's a mordern nation or disfuncitonal naton.

Again, appriciate your contribution on J20 but disagree most of your POVs on other areas.
your concept of western is a misconception, West does not equal developed nation.

West is a geographical concept, first I am western 100% I am from the west of Jerusalem, the idea of west comes from that anything to the west of jerusalem is west.

Culturally I am western too, you misunderstanding is to think west equals british or anglosaxon.

West is a concept borned of Christian civilization, which is Europe and western christianity and democracy.

regardless of that you misunderstand what does J-20 mean, it is a great technical feat in fact regardless it is a weapon it proves China has great engineers.

Bur remember a globalized world means what one nation can do, another can do it.

If they do not take the national trend tech, they take the international cooperation.

Most Chinese forum people here come to boast how great is china compared to India, but reality wise, any nation can do technology, in Mexico some of our products have chinese parts and same is you.

We live in a globalized world, technology spreads, is not that you are smarter than Indians or any other nation, is globalization the problem is Chinese forget all the social injustices you have in your country and glorify J-20, you think J-20 is a proof you live better than swiss people.

reality wise J-20 does not make China a paradise and most foreigners we see the militaristic expansionism of China a threat to world peace.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles