J20 Stealth Fighter

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
you really can’t threaten China with only 2 carriers especially full of lots sick soldiers.
no offense.
Well see enemies certainly don't need to military march inside the China ( it will be suicidal for a country like US to manage to do that) but in order to maintain influence and strong hold in the region aircraft carriers act as symbol of naval power they are big filled with top end equipment. Americans claim that it's 90K ton of American territory.

Well in naval conflict wise let's be honest post world war and post cold war only American navy have deceive know how about maintaining long range logistics and bases.

Americans and others Don't certainly need to defeat China in total war but if they saturate Chinese in a decisive naval conflict it will be enough to humiliate CCP beyond recognition

Something like this? Maybe? Anyway Chinese navy is big and in boats even match Americans but in quality tonnage it's quite behind but i believe in next decade or so Chinese will be able to field more ships than USA navy.

That is one of the few reasons why Americans focus on indo pacific alliance.

World is becoming interesting.

johnq

wow,what a pity. wonderful posts has been deleted. :cruisin2:
j35+e2d good,but also j20+kj600 not bad,f35bc also had no cannon.U proved nothing.
your american aircraft carrier was only moving target for DF26,go ask Harry Harris about that.
U are not as strong as you think.:hehe:
That is missing the point. If the E2D is sending J-20 tracking data to IAF fighters, then all IAF fighters along with US Navy fighters can shoot it down with their BVR missiles, using this tracking data. Moreover, this tracking data is being sent to all Indian SAMs, which will also be able to shoot down the J-20. Therefore, the PLAAF has no more stealth advantage, AND has to contend with the combined might of the IAF and the US Navy. That is only until the US Airforce also shows up and starts operating planes from IAF airfields. Then China will have to deal with F-22 fighters as well. Good luck with that. The inexperienced PLAAF J-20 fighters will be mincemeat.

johnq

You mean let US first direct India to fight in the sea.
Oh man,then why doesn't China attack from the land?Do you know how close New Delhi is to China?no offense India friends ...
In fact US no longer has a military advantage around China,admit it:bplease:
You seem to be having trouble understanding, maybe because of language problem? I am talking about E2D launched from US aircraft carriers tracking J-20 aircraft using their long wave radars, and then sending this tracking data to Indian fighters using datalinks. This data also allows the use of BVR weapons. It will allow Indian, US Navy and US airforce aircraft and SAMs to not only see the J-20 but also fire long range missiles at it using the tracking data. That is why I posted this article:
The U.S. Navy’s Secret Counter-Stealth Weapon Could Be Hiding in Plain Sight
Please read and understand it before responding.

johnq

yeh maybe my english bad bad...
But how close you are prepared to let E2D fly to China even to discover the J20 without being discovered?China has no plans to send the J20 to fight abroad.
You don't know that because you are not the military leadership. My point is simple: Because the US aircraft carrier(s) in the Indian Ocean will launch the E2D and share all tracking data with IAF aircraft and SAMs, any advantage that J-20 might give the PLAAF is negated, as it can be shot down by using the E2D tracking data and firing BVR/SAM missiles at it. As a result, the PLAAF has zero advantage against the combined force of IAF, US Navy and US Airforce. AND, while India and US can see and shoot down J-20, PLAAF has no way of tracking either F-35s operating from US carriers or F-22s operating from IAF bases. Which means the PLAAF loses to the combined might of US Airforce stealth fighters and the IAF fleet.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
It's complicated when talking about taiwan because of ours history and current situation,but the problem must be solved at a certain time otherwise the legitimacy of the CCP will be shaken so won't allowed failure.
What China wants to do is to reunify the motherland,not about competing with the United States for world supremacy,but USA feels threatened by China's development.Its nothing about freedom and democracy.
It’s undeniable that USA has a terror power,no country can catch up with it any time soon,everybody knows that.
China has no choice but to increase military power as much as possible,trying to achieve enough power to against USA around Taiwan.USA also cannot put all its power on Taiwan if its prepared to interfere in.
When CCP decides it's time to begin,will be ready for anything whether America or whomever intervenes or not.There is no going back.
What will America choose,What does it want and what does it prepare to lose.
However Taiwan has no choice.lol.
Of cause it’s becoming interesting.Really exciting.:basanti:
calm down, calm down. Once war starts, the number of parade soldiers and petrol tank ICBMs of the CCP will be cut to half by early of the following year if that ends hopefully. And as usual, nothing will happen AGAIN (typical Comm-Islamic statement).

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Because of face saving and fill the gap appreant for a stealth aircraft till J 35 and SGFA enter service's. The J 20's would be improved's in development from basic to the next variant's like J 10's and J 11's
No amount of improvements can make them on par with the likes of MKI’s or rafales. The J35 program is extremely questionable with numerous reports stating that they are way behind specifications. On paper though, everything looks amazing.
That’s the thing about such aircraft. It takes years and years of research and studies to get to a mature stage.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Rafale is a really super fighter quiet Agile

They say a beautiful fighter is a better flyer certainly Rafale win the contest to the J-20 a horrible mismach of different fighters, MiG1.44, F-35 and weak engines

BangaliBabu

Country flag
So U think America is Thanos.Then Thanos won’t win u know that.
In fact US no longer has a military advantage around China,just admit it,its not shameful :lehappy:
Ahh, this eye-for-an-eye comparison. This way anybody with numbers "win" hands down, not just you. Just see the Islamic and NoKo world, how they're "winning" !!

Sorry but the warfare of today is not eye-for-an-eye. Rather it's if-you-tryna'-take-my-one-eye-I'll-f**kin'-make-you-blind-before-you-even-realise. That's how USofA conducts warfare. If you can win from this warfare of theirs without significant damage or loss, I'll admit your superiority but not before the "hot" war starts. So, peace.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
China downgrades its Chengdu J-20 'stealth' fighter to 4th Generation but claims IAF Rafales no match for it

Chinese themselves downgraded this fighter to 4th gen and now comparing against 4.5 gen rafale/

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China downgrades its Chengdu J-20 'stealth' fighter to 4th Generation but claims IAF Rafales no match for it

Chinese themselves downgraded this fighter to 4th gen and now comparing against 4.5 gen rafale/

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
Why are you posting thia again on this Thread's .

johnq

guess you’re talking about APY-9,yeh Im just a military fan,but u definitely not a expert working for lockheed either.You obviously exaggerate the role of single weapons in systemic warfare,it’s wrong.
If your goal is to seal off the Indian Ocean by Indian+US Navy,so like I said,China have df26 aimed at your carrier,even dont have to send the navy,no need to send J20 to face of E2D,and still can attack by land.lol.
You can't think you got the advanced E2D is enough , that's impossible,a single weapon won’t change anything.At least China have its own awacs.UAV.destroyers with excellent radar.
Maybe I misunderstand,but a war doesn't have to be fought like you think,you can say what are you going to do if CN prepare use df26 and attack by land.lol.
You're still not getting it. I am talking about the US carrier(s) anywhere in the entire Indian Ocean launching E2D, which can be refueled anywhere in India, and then flying in Indian airspace while tracking J-20 fighters. The carriers are out there in the Indian Ocean, out of range of any Chinese missiles, constantly moving, well-equipped with missile defence, and very hard to find. The reason I am giving the example of E2D is because this thread is about J-20, and that is the weapon I am concentrating on, instead of going off on tangents like you. Because the J-20 can be tracked by the APY-9 and its tracking data passed on to IAF fighters via datalink, this tracking data can be used to shoot down the J-20. Meanwhile, China has no way of shooting down the US stealth fighters that will be launched from the US aircraft carriers as well as Indian airfields (because we have an agreement with India). So the PLAAF will lose to the combined force of US stealth fighters and the IAF fleet. Once India/US win the air war, along with decimating Chinese air defence SAMs, the PLA ground forces will be sitting ducks. They will be cut down by the Indian/US air forces and China will lose.
I am only giving the E2D vs J-20 as one example, the US has many other weapons (including space and sea weapons) which it will use to cut down Chinese military assets, but that is a discussion for another thread.
The main point is that the J-20 and the PLAAF will be destroyed by the US and India as we have the capability to do it.

johnq

lol.I feel like you're selling E2D to India bro.they already get the rafale yet :bplease:
You're talking like China would just sit at home and wait for you to bomb.The airspace is not one way transparent for you just because you have E2D.E2D is not safe face of China's ground-based radar, high-altitude drones and though...
come on bro,how could it be that simple,why won’t India buy E2D instead of rafale:confused1:
The E2D would be protected by US stealth fighters, and the Chinese ground based radar, drones, etc. would be destroyed by them in advance. The main point you seem to be missing is that J-20 can be shot down by every Indian fighter after the E2D sends its tracking data to them via datalink. It's simple: We can shoot down your stealth aircraft, while you cannot shoot down our stealth aircraft. Hence we win the air war, and ultimately destroy your ground forces. Therefore China loses.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
50163157986_d4452bd2b4_o.jpg
50163407397_a94e65096c_o.jpg
50163157721_98664fc983_o.jpg
50163407497_a0b90899ca_o.jpg

This is the Tail Manufacturing of the J 31 , An academic paper from Shenyang describing the fabrication process of J-31's tail vertebrae's . A quite complex detail for manufacturing and assembling the tail section , I have to say . May be a similar process is also used in the J 20's .

Sorry , unable to understand many part's of it's , I am at a the edge of understanding the Chinese's character's . And now I am getting an Character's Amnesia .

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
J-20 will take at least 10 years to mature as a aircraft.
Today we will see Flankers and Su-35 getting deployed first.

johnq

The J-20 will be tracked by the E2D/other long wave radars and shot down by IAF/US fighters that will receive this tracking information via datalink. :devil:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
jesus god...U have lost your mind.What u want to say is China must loses in anyway.
50 years ago even neither the US nor the UN army could defeat so poor China in North Korea,You won't be able to do it now :cruisin2:
However , good luck selling E2D to India.
J-20 will be downed in middle east, you will learn the lesson, and you will flee in panic to China, there are things you will not understand, but all your crap will burn in the middle east

see this fighter

1596265247741.png

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
EeRUTWuU0AEN__i.png

The Radar cross-section effect of canard Guo Zhanzhi , Chen Yingwen , Ma Lianfeng , AVIC Chengdu Aircraft Design and Research Ins Just RCS of canard on stealth air-craft with actual data from Chengdu .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles