J20 Stealth Fighter

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
images - 2020-07-31T194422.402.jpeg

Bachke rehna re baba , Bachke rehna re , Bach ke rehna re baba , Mere nazar tere upar he .

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
You European, mister?
No I am mexican, and I have been witness of how the mexican aerospace industry has been sponsoring the aerospace industry from Europe, Russia, Japan and Canadian plus American to invest in Mexico, and I know most manufacturers do not share their tech, and I know they invest in Mexico because they are free of getting mexican partners by force or transfer technology to the Mexican Industry.

So it is very obvious in real life Airbus, Lockheed invest in Mexico only if they get the best benefit, Mexico is a second tier Industrial power, not like China or India or Germany which are first tier.

It is logic to see that China is a potential threat to Russia, the Russians know it and they also fear it.

Plus the current Russian political stand is very similar to 1939, China covers Russia`s back in the east, while Russia engages the Europen threat. The Russian thought is China will engage the USA like Germany did to France or England in 1939.

Stalin knew Germany was an existencial threat, or do you think J-20 is not a threat to Su-35s in the far east?

Russia is just buring the head thinking China does not covet Siberia or Khazakhaztan

BangaliBabu

Country flag
No I am mexican, and I have been witness of how the mexican aerospace industry has been sponsoring the aerospace industry from Europe, Russia, Japan and Canadian plus American to invest in Mexico, and I know most manufacturers do not share their tech, and I know they invest in Mexico because they are free of getting mexican partners by force or transfer technology to the Mexican Industry.

So it is very obvious in real life Airbus, Lockheed invest in Mexico only if they get the best benefit, Mexico is a second tier Industrial power, not like China or India or Germany which are first tier.

It is logic to see that China is a potential threat to Russia, the Russians know it and they also fear it.

Plus the current Russian political stand is very similar to 1939, China covers Russia`s back in the east, while Russia engages the Europen threat. The Russian thought is China will engage the USA like Germany did to France or England in 1939.

Stalin knew Germany was an existencial threat, or do you think J-20 is not a threat to Su-35s in the far east?

Russia is just buring the head thinking China does not covet Siberia or Khakhaztan
Okay, I get it. Your earlier reply to me indicated that. Just a thought crossed my mind you might be some European in Mexico, so I asked. Merci !!

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
well,what can I say,ever heard about
“The Wassenaar Arrangement on Export Controls for Conventional Arms and Dual-Use Good and Technologies”?
Usa even do not dare to open arms sales to China to balance its trade deficit.
too naive how come JH7 has english engines, most Chinese helos are copied directly from American or European models, or your ARJ-21 is a modified DC-9 with Russian designed wing, or the Y-20 is designed using Airbus and Antonov technology with Russian engines, all your clone J-11 copies are Sukhois, J-10 a Lavi with Russian tech, dream think the USA is in decadence, in fact this forum is in English and your technology is pirated American tech

see https://www.hotcars.com/20-chinese-copycat-cars-we-wouldnt-touch-with-a-ten-foot-pole/

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
images - 2020-07-31T201631.955.jpeg

Gore Rang Pe Na Itna Gumaan Na Kar , Gora Rang Do Din Mein Dhal Jayega .

Chinese's Maale's Pe Na Itna Gumaan Na Kar , Chinese's Maale's Do Din Mein Tut Jayega .

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
however ,as you said,thanks Usa for send China df17.26.41.stealthyfighter.aircraft carrier.
but can’t understand why they give China those things before their crush.:playball:
what is a DF-31 if the USA has more nukes to retaliate? do you think China can win when most of the Chinese population is in the coast? Do you think China will dare to go full blown versus the USA? you forget the US will not pay to China any debt, and contrary to China your culture is not very liked, who eats dogs in the world beside China? even your Pakistani friends will not eat the swine you eat.

Who will use your writing system which is a complete waste of time?
Who wants to be ruled by the fat Chinese emperor without freedom?

Got it, most nations do not share your values, and most nations will sooner or later support the west

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Of course America is powerful,but technological development is continuous and universal,it’s s not shame in learning from the stronger,you can see farther when standing on the shoulders of giants.
The most important,China's progress comes more from its own efforts,foreign countries do help a lot,but that doesn't mean China can't surpass them,in fact a lot has already been done.

Of course America is powerful,but technological development is continuous and universal,it’s s not shame in learning from the stronger,you can see farther when standing on the shoulders of giants.
The most important,China's progress comes more from its own efforts,foreign countries do help a lot,but that doesn't mean China can't surpass them,in fact a lot has already been done.
you still do not get it, you are not a nation of freedom, tell me who wants to live in an orwelian nightmare eating dogs and rats, praising a fat chinese emperor without freedom, working for slave salaries and with the posibility of being victim of organ harvesting, your J-20 is a weapon of oppresion, therefore you will not rule the world, you are barbarians and funny you call your selves the center kingdom, wow

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
listen to yourself,too much hate too much propaganda,cultures are different and there is no distinction between them.
We don't need your approval at all understand u China-hater?

listen to yourself,too many hate too many propaganda,cultures are different and there is no distinction between them.
you are right hypocrite stay in China and do not claim each and every asian territory as Chinese there is no south Tibet a nation by the way oppresed by China, nor the south China sea is yours not Australia you like to eat Dog, eat it in China, the rest of the world we do not want it and your J-20 is to forces us to do it

MonaLazy

Won't the luneberg lens radar reflector foul with opening of the bomb bay doors? Unless the plan is to announce your arrival loudly to the enemy, then open the bomb bay (simultaneously delivering a knock out to the radar reflector ending up jettisoning it), launch few missiles, close the doors to go full frontal stealth now and then make a run for it with full afterburners on?

& still hope no one saw you arriving or leaving?

MonaLazy

why dont just throw it away earlier :hmm:
Any such sortie will be a good opportunity for the enemy's electronic ears to pick up the real radar cross section of the J-20 & prepare tactics around it. So.. good thinking!

This is what a well designed plane looks like-

Hope it is not too difficult to see the luneberg lens is well clear of bay doors.

Last edited:

MonaLazy

Did I misunderstand?
All I'm saying is it should be possible to open missile bay without the luneberg lens getting in the way. Isn't that aircraft design 101? If there is a picture of J-20 with underside doors open and the lens attached then we can put this question to rest.

johnq

The J-20 is a joke; it doesn't even have a cannon, which shows how out of touch the Chinese are when it comes to actual air combat. Its rcs is an order of magnitude worse than F-35 in the front in x band and much worse from the side and rear. It can readily be tracked and shot at by using long wave radar such as the one on E2D:

The U.S. Navy’s Secret Counter-Stealth Weapon Could Be Hiding in Plain Sight

Its heat signature is massive from the front due to the canards heating up, and from the rear because of those massive engines. A Mica or R-73 heatseeking missile will easily take it down. It can even be shot down by a long range missile being guided by the long wave radar on E2D.

johnq

The E2D aircraft are currently parked on an aircraft carrier in the Indian Ocean, and they will share all tracking information with the Indian Air Force pilots once the war starts, seeing as we have an agreement with India. Which means that the J-20 stealth goes out the window, and the J-20 flying brick is toast.
Uh Oh, the Americans are coming! Oh no, they are already here! :devil:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles