J20 Shock to PLAAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
But in fact Indians keep buying those low standard Chinese products like crazy.... hehe... logical conclusion: Indian people love low standard products ...
Which low standard chinese Products do we buy? Can you point out a single car brand which has some sale in India or even 2 wheeler? Only toys , small electrical equipment etc are bought which are use and throw. Your goods are good for nothing.

bose

Country flag
But in fact Indians keep buying those low standard Chinese products like crazy.... hehe... logical conclusion: Indian people love low standard products ...
Chinese are not capable of logical thinking !!

I am educating all Indians not to buy cheap low quality Chinese products... I have made a rule starting from my home boycott all Chinese products ...

Now cry somewhere where else ...

nimo_cn

Country flag
Chinese are not capable of logical thinking !!

I am educating all Indians not to buy cheap low quality Chinese products... I have made a rule starting from my home boycott all Chinese products ...

Now cry somewhere where else ...
trust me, we don't give a damn.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Which low standard chinese Products do we buy? Can you point out a single car brand which has some sale in India or even 2 wheeler? Only toys , small electrical equipment etc are bought which are use and throw. Your goods are good for nothing.
Smartphones and laptops. Though I wouldn't classify them as low quality anymore. And electronic items aren't "toys", they are a major part of the modern economy.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I don't know, there have been more J-10 crashes in the last two years than MiG-21 worldwide and there are far more MiG-21s.
9 J10 fell down in 2 years. These are public figures which china could not hide. So actually whatever they have hidden should be added to this figure.

bose

Country flag
trust me, we don't give a damn.
Trust me... That is the reason you are a third rate country ... capable of only illegal copying from others ... that also proves you are incapable of logical thinking ...

nimo_cn

Country flag
Trust me... That is the reason you are a third rate country ... capable of only illegal copying from others ... that also proves you are incapable of logical thinking ...
if china was a third rate country, then india is a five rate one. after all,it's india that is buying from china.

if you think by boycotting Chinese products, you can cut down the trade deficit, then you are deluded. as long as india can't manufacture, indians have to import, if not from china, then from somewhere else.

bose

Country flag
if china was a third rate country, then india is a five rate one. after all,it's india that is buying from china.
So you agree that China is a third rate country ... so we both agree on one aspect ...

The problem is when a third rate country like China starts claiming parallel to US or Japan ... this we find it ridiculous and nasty ...

India never claims to a first rated country ... we highlight our problems and short comings unlike you BIG MOUTH Chinese...

Yes India is buying from Chinese so this has to stop and hence I support boycott of Chinese cheap products by all Indians ...

if you think by boycotting Chinese products, you can cut down the trade deficit, then you are deluded. as long as india can't manufacture, indians have to import, if not from china, then from somewhere else.
If China have to do business with India [ that include India buying Chinese products ] then China have to stop all unfair practices to block Indian Pharmaceutical products into China ... else the consequence will be bad for China...

You see what has happened to ZTE ? more to come...

There are better option available to Indian than China ...

rockdog

Country flag

I think that's why India not signing FTA with China, if dose most its manufactures will be destroyed, since except cheap labor, they have no any advantage on quality of labor force, infrastructure, supply chains...

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Actually the Chinks here are kinda right!
Successive governments didn't have the political will to suppress Chink products. Govt. could keep increasing taxation & duty on the low-medium quality products, of multinational companies that are manufacturing parts in China, like electronics etc. by X00%. They'll not build in India as long as it's profitable, so stop making it profitable.
Like we did for the Porks;
India raises customs duty on goods imported from Pakistan to 200%

Otherwise people won't stop buying cheaper products. So govt. will have to make China built products not-cheap... artificially. Especially the cheaper crap, that are easier to generate alternatives for (by actively encouraging MSMEs & creating the atmosphere/infrastructure).

Only imported items should be the already costly, high quality products.

SanjeevM

Country flag

Problem is not that India cannot manufacture. Problem is that by dumping cheap products China destroyed several industries in India by making them unviable. I can give you example of toy industry. By dumping cheap toys, Indian factories making toys had to close the shops. Our previous congress governments didn't care & let our industries to die. But now time has changed. Modi cares for industry. Whatever will be needed to protect industry will be done. If government can't ban Chinese cheap goods, public sentiments will boycott Chinese goods to support Indian industry. Big step taken by Modi was to setup Mobile phone manufacturing in India. Small steps but with time, everything necessary will be done. Thanks to your shrewd comments & abusive language you use, it shows how rest of Chinese think of India. It greatly enhances our resolve to boycott Chinese products.

bose

Country flag
LOL, I don't care how you rate China, you have your mouth saying anything that we don't care. It's uncle sam proposed the G2 relationship, it seems the US wants to treat China as an equally strong opponent. However, the US has never treated India that way. Ouch~~

In fact, the Chinese is always seeking to overtake the US in every field, military, science, economy, and so on, you name it. Being parallel to the US? no, i don't think that can satisfy them.
China the most polluted place and a shit hole of the world .... A third world country that know only stealing and illegal copying from others ...

It is USA that saved Chinese from the humiliation from Japanese in World War - II ... Did you forgot the rape of Chinese in Nanjing ? you are still suffering from that humiliation ... that is the reason you have complexes ... the urge to show off while you have nothing of yours to boast ...

China simply can not overtake by stealing and copying illegally ...

China needs freedom from the Communist thugs and criminals ...

Aghore_King

Country flag
LOL, I don't care how you rate China, you have your mouth saying anything that we don't care. It's uncle sam proposed the G2 relationship, it seems the US wants to treat China as an equally strong opponent. However, the US has never treated India that way. Ouch~~

In fact, the Chinese is always seeking to overtak
What a loser.

Why don't you build your toilet and learn not to shit around, and then come back talking about P5 seat?
e the US in every field, military, science, economy, and so on, you name it. Being parallel to the US? no, i don't think that can satisfy them.
Dude, leave that, the post you quoted is over 1 year old, stop trolling now...

Aghore_King

Country flag
The most polluted place and a shit hole of the world? Hmm, does that sound familiar to you? LOL, you are using very accurate adjective words for your country.

These news are all from western countries, your former master.

Here are the world’s 10 most polluted cities – 9 are in India
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/03/here-are-the-worlds-10-most-polluted-cities--9-are-in-india.html

Why do millions of Indians defecate in the open?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-27775327

This is literally a shit hole, and a real humiliation.

Nanjing massacre, or whatever you called, is not because of any wrongdoings of China, simply because we have a barbarian neighbour. That's not a humiliation, and a lesson has been learnt painfully: "It's always good to have a bigger stick than your neighbours".
https://www.quora.com/Is-China-open-defecation-free

Open defecating Middle Kingdom:pound:

bose

Country flag
The most polluted place and a shit hole of the world? Hmm, does that sound familiar to you? LOL, you are using very accurate adjective words for your country.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/03/here-are-the-worlds-10-most-polluted-cities--9-are-in-india.html

Nanjing massacre, or whatever you called, is not because of any wrongdoings of China, simply because we have a barbarian neighbour. That's not a humiliation, and a lesson has been learnt painfully: "It's always good to have a bigger stick than your neighbours".
Sometime back you were comparing China with USA .... Now you have come down to comparing China with India .... what a shame !! ... India does not compare with any one...

India has problem and pollution and defecation is one of them .... we acknowledge them unlike China the third world country that thinks it is in the status of USA...

see China the super power !! Open defecation in China the super power and shit hole of the world ...

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

Every time I see a Chinese tour group there is some kid taking a dump on the sidewalk or floor. You are lucky to see if the mother puts down newspaper first. I have never seen an Indian doing that in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles