J-11BS vs Su-30MKI

blueblood

@mikhail , dude can't you see that he is a desperate troll? The one "Indonesian" you can find is only interested in China strong and nothing more. All of his nine posts points in that direction.

Peddling the snake oil of Chinese military superiority with selected examples of civilian tech. So very Chinese.......:laugh:

Antam1505

@mikhail , dude can't you see that he is a desperate troll? The one "Indonesian" you can find is only interested in China strong and nothing more. All of his nine posts points in that direction.

Peddling the snake oil of Chinese military superiority with selected examples of civilian tech. So very Chinese.......:laugh:

After trolling, jingoistic and then get cornered, now you cry like a baby? :bounce:

What trolling of mine? I debate healthly and providing evidence debunking your belief.

While you only jingoistic without ground/evidence except your blind belief.

blueblood

After trolling, jingoistic and then get cornered, now you cry like a baby? :bounce:

What trolling of mine? I debate healthly and providing evidence debunking your belief.

I mop the floor with trolls like you but you are way too stupid to argue.

Healthy debate of what? bullshit devoid of logic and sources.

I clearly stated that Chinese fighter AESA is bullshit and you tucked your tail between your legs and ran.

You told me that CHina has left behind Russia in dust. I posted examples of Russian supremacy from Boomers to S-500 to PAKFA and again you tucked you tail between your legs and ran.

I brought to you the example of J-31 and again you tucked your tail, well you get the point.

Your cowardice is the only peak taller than your ignorance and foolishness. :pound:

mikhail

Country flag

Lol,stupid chinki you think only you can act smart!We have recognized your true identity the moment you joined this forum:bplease:.Btw like all your Chinki brothers are you ashamed of your ancestors and your ancestral chinkland!Is that why you are hiding behind the flag of another foreign nation.Man you guys have got such inferiority complex in your mind and still you claim yourselves to be superior than the Russkies:rotfl:."Innovation" and "Chinki",these two words are poles apart:pound:.Chinkis are known world wide to be thieves who copy anything and everything they can lay their hands upon.The only Asian country that can be termed as a pioneer in the field of innovation is Japan.The achievements that Japan has made in the field of technology and semiconductors past 5 decades is literally unmatched by any other nation barring the U.S.A. or for that matte the erstwhile U.S.S.R.China is nowhere near Japan let alone the erstwhile U.S.S.R. in the field of technological achievements.It will take at least another century if not more for the Chikis to outdone the achievements made by Japan in technological field.Man,all the weapons designed by the Chinkis are substandard and hence even their loyal stooge Pakistan is also not happy with their products.Last i heard the Pakis have rejected the MBT-3000 and are instead going for T-84 Oplot M:laugh:.When the chinkis can't even design a proper modern MBT then how come they will design aircraft that will be superior to the legendary Su-27/30!!

Antam1505

Lol,stupid chinki you think only you can act smart!We have recognized your true identity the moment you joined this forum:bplease:.Btw like all your Chinki brothers are you ashamed of your ancestors and your ancestral chinkland!Is that why you are hiding behind the flag of another foreign nation.Man you guys have got such inferiority complex in your mind and still you claim yourselves to be superior than the Russkies:rotfl:."Innovation" and "Chinki",these two words are poles apart:pound:.Chinkis are known world wide to be thieves who copy anything and everything they can lay their hands upon.The only Asian country that can be termed as a pioneer in the field of innovation is Japan.The achievements that Japan has made in the field of technology and semiconductors past 5 decades is literally unmatched by any other nation barring the U.S.A. or for that matte the erstwhile U.S.S.R.China is nowhere near Japan let alone the erstwhile U.S.S.R. in the field of technological achievements.It will take at least another century if not more for the Chikis to outdone the achievements made by Japan in technological field.Man,all the weapons designed by the Chinkis are substandard and hence even their loyal stooge Pakistan is also not happy with their products.Last i heard the Pakis have rejected the MBT-3000 and are instead going for T-84 Oplot M:laugh:.When the chinkis can't even design a proper modern MBT then how come they will design aircraft that will be superior to the legendary Su-27/30!!

Enjoy being ignorant? or the fact is so hurt to see eh? :rofl:

Remember Japan once was stealing and copying also? And you get hurt because you cant do the same?

Who said Japan unmatched by other nation except USA, do you recognize Korea and Taiwan technology level in semiconductor? find fact before outburst :lawl:

Sorry guys to dissappoint you, Some areas like bellows, it is not Japan as the leader, see bellow facts: :laugh:
http://www.kpmg.com/cn/en/pressroom...ina-us-lead-global-technology-innovators.aspx
http://www.futuretimeline.net/blog/2015/07/14.htm#.Va9u8flUW-R
http://www.telecomasia.net/content/china-poised-become-5g-leader
And many more to mention.

How about India?? no question - left 3 decades in the dust. :cruisin2:

I found many of you are living in denial even if the fact is so blatant :laugh:

Antam1505

I mop the floor with trolls like you but you are way too stupid to argue.

Healthy debate of what? bullshit devoid of logic and sources.

I clearly stated that Chinese fighter AESA is bullshit and you tucked your tail between your legs and ran.
You said Chinese AESA is bullshit, but does the truth depend on what you believe? Nope!
Does western expert agree with you? Nope!

Western expert said China is second to USA for radar technology, and China's technology level in semiconductor and electronics surpassing Russia adding by huge R&D fund and talent pool suggest that China has more capability in developing AESA than Russia.

You'd better use analytical think than BELIEF (blind belief more precisely).

You told me that CHina has left behind Russia in dust. I posted examples of Russian supremacy from Boomers to S-500 to PAKFA and again you tucked you tail between your legs and ran.

I brought to you the example of J-31 and again you tucked your tail, well you get the point.

Your cowardice is the only peak taller than your ignorance and foolishness. :pound:
S-500 is the remainding field of Russia supremacy military technology that China still chase, beside engine (S117).

But PAKFA? why you drag PAKFA - the plane that will almost fail? See and compare with J-20 that is about to be produced soon :lol:
http://www.janes.com/article/42765/indian-air-force-unhappy-at-progress-of-pak-fa-fifth-gen-fighter

Whats wrong with J-31? I've explained you the weakness is only with the engine because the engine power is not enough to make this bird very maneuverable;

bennedose

Western expert said China is second to USA for radar technology, and China's technology level in semiconductor and electronics surpassing Russia
Blavo! Hip Hip Hullah!

White man say China vely good. Chinaman ploud. Face saved.

If white man say then everyone else gotta give up.

bennedose

What nonsense! You need to accept it and bow your head. Western expert said it - not we all gotta put our tails between our legs and kowtow.

bennedose

Enjoy being ignorant? or the fact is so hurt to see eh? :rofl: :laugh:
How can we be ignorant when Chinaman here to tell us?

But why does Chinaman need to laugh and show superiority over low down useless curry breath Indians who are 3 decades behind? Sounds like anxiety to me :bounce:

As the years pass I am seeing anxious Chinese coming to jerk off and try and show that their dicks are longer on Indian fora. Hey you guys are tops - surely you don't need to show off in front of losers? Or maybe I am wrong? Maybe Chinese stuff ain't so good after all and you can only show off in front of losers eh? :india:

Bring it on mate. Your only export customer is Pakistani diksuckers of China and here is what you gave them - a turd painted in Chinese colours
:balleballe:

http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/fighterplanes/texts/articles/mig29vsj10.html
On 23rd December 2009 a significant event took place which sadly went under reported. When inane drivel were making its way to the news, the event which established the superiority of a fighter over another went largely unnoticed. It was on that very day the first news regarding results of a competition came out in the open. The Myanmar Air force(Tatmadaw Lei) chose the MiG-29SMT Fulcrum over the much hyped China's J-10, and its smaller cousin which was rejected by China itself- the JF-17 Thunder.

This competition was like no other. On one hand the fulcrum was facing setbacks everywhere. First it was in Malaysia where due to endemic corruption and the interference of Middle men, the spares for the MiG-29s were ridiculously over priced by the time it reached the end user. This prompted Malaysia to retire its MiG-29s prematurely. The second setback was on the Algerian front, where another corruption involving Russian middle men lead to sourcing inferior parts for upgrading the MiG-29s. This lead Algeria to cancel the order, which left the Russians in deep soul searching. Just recently the middle men were arrested and criminal cases initiated against them. There were also wild rumors of Myanmar's MiG-29s being grounded due to poor after sales service(which got proved wrong). Plus SMT Fulcrums are basically mothballed MiG-29S fresh out of factory(during the 1990s but never got inducted into the Russian Air Force because of the poor economic condition of Russia) and is re-sold with SMT upgrades to various countries. The Chinese fighters on the other hand had no such setbacks. In addition to the fact that Myanmar is in China's backyard, the Chinese fighters, especially the J-10 was marketed as "ultra modern" and was even offered highly advantageous price and payment conditions.

However the results of that tender was dramatic.

The J-10 is a product of widespread assistance by the western powers during the years of the Cold war. During the cold war, the U.S encouraged Israel to help the Chinese boost their capabilities against what they considered as the "Evil Empire" which was giving the whole western world & China quite a challenge. China and the Soviet Union were at each other throats after the Soviets refused to bow down to china's demands to return "their" land. After many bloody skirmishes, where the Chinese suffered enormous causalities on the hands of the vastly superior Red Army, there was much bad blood between them. The western powers capitalized on this and began to rub shoulders with the Chinese. The Chinese too sold them J-7s to be used on the U.S DACT(Dissimilar Air Combat Training) simulating Soviet fighters. In the midst of this Honey moon, Israel starting sharing their technology with the blessings of Washington. And on top of that list(and a prime candidate since that project was stopped and was not in active service), was the Israeli Lavi.

Israeli Lavi Protoype:
J-10 Production Model:
However before Israel can offer full assistance, the Tienanmen massacre led to an abrupt halt to the help. However the Chinese still retained all the blueprints and even a Lavi mock-up. It was only natural for the Chinese Aerospace having done nothing but copying and reverse engineering fighters for the past 4 decades, to continue reverse engineering the Lavi. The cold war ended and China found itself partnering with its former enemy to ask for help. The Russian engineers who came out in the open reported several blueprints of Lavi in Hebrew! Russians who were cash strapped at this point agreed to help and also offered their engine. After a lot of reverse engineering and a few prototype crashes, J-10 finally flew. The Chinese fan boys were instantly captivated by the "beautiful" Israeli fighter and began over hyping its performance. The fighter was so secretive that only recently did china accept its existence. The first battle for this fighter was against the JF-17 which was a cheap project built on the Super-7(Super J-7) project. The J-10 clearly came out winning on the specs, which lead the PLAAF putting all its money on J-10 and ditching the JF-17, which at this point was referred as Junk Fighter -17 by the aviation community. After the triumphant domestic win, J-10's first real competition outside its motherland was in its neighborhood, Myanmar. There it was pitted against the MiG-29, Soviet Union's First Fourth Generation Fighter.

Inspite of the other advantages heaped on the Chinese fighters, the result is that only the superior fighter wins.
J-10 with its single engine was more risky compared to the twin engined MiG-29. It looses out on Thrust to Weight ratio to the MiG-29SMT. Its G-limits are unknown, as is its range, while Mig-29SMTs data is well known(9Gs and 1800kms without drop tanks). It shares 95% commonality with MiG-29UPG & can share or have a constant flow of spares & after sales support with the Indian Air Force's spare parts vendor. Its stall performance and recovery is unknown, while MiG-29 is known for breath taking stall maneuvers... hence getting out of a stall for a MiG-29 is a piece of cake. It has 7 hardpoints which can be increased to 11 with multi locks and can carry atleast 6 BVR missiles, while J-10 has 7 Weapon Hardpoints(and few pod station hardpoints which can only be used for pods, and less-than 100kg dumb bombs). Out of the 7, it can carry BVR missiles on only 2 hardpoints with dual racks, so a total of only 4 BVR missiles. It can carry 5 tonnes in weapon tonnage while J10's unknown. However some Chinese fan boys claim 4.5 tonnes and some even 6 tonnes. In avionics, there is the clear Russian superiority over Chinese copies. Taking all these facts into consideration, it's no wonder that the MiG-29SMT fulcrum was chosen over a Chinese plane. Apart from the desperate and poor PAF, which has no reliable & cheap suppliers, it seems there is no one else who is willing to take this Chinese fighter yet.

There is little doubt now that the Chinese J-10 has suffered a blow to its prestige with its very first overseas defeat to the MiG-29SMT Fulcrum

Antam1505

How can we be ignorant when Chinaman here to tell us?

But why does Chinaman need to laugh and show superiority over low down useless curry breath Indians who are 3 decades behind? Sounds like anxiety to me :bounce:

As the years pass I am seeing anxious Chinese coming to jerk off and try and show that their dicks are longer on Indian fora. Hey you guys are tops - surely you don't need to show off in front of losers? Or maybe I am wrong? Maybe Chinese stuff ain't so good after all and you can only show off in front of losers eh? :india:

Why many Indian think so? dont you realise what thread are you in now? Do you think I am out of the topic?
I am still talking within the thread title "J-11B vs SU30MKI". The difference is we dont share the same opinion, and I see your friends opinion is jingoistic in nature rather than fact based opinion.

Bring it on mate. Your only export customer is Pakistani diksuckers of China and here is what you gave them - a turd painted in Chinese colours
:balleballe:

http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/fighterplanes/texts/articles/mig29vsj10.html
:laugh:

Next time please bring credible and reputable article like this:
http://www.janes.com/article/49002/china-s-j-10-advocated-as-argentine-typhoon-beater

Your angelfire article is not only anonymous but full of prejudice and gossip in nature.

bennedose

Why many Indian think so? dont you realise what thread are you in now? Do you think I am out of the topic?
I am still talking within the thread title "J-11B vs SU30MKI". The difference is we dont share the same opinion, and I see your friends opinion is jingoistic in nature rather than fact based opinion.

:laugh:

Next time please bring credible and reputable article like this:
http://www.janes.com/article/49002/china-s-j-10-advocated-as-argentine-typhoon-beater

Your angelfire article is not only anonymous but full of prejudice and gossip in nature.
Sorry. I can't help it if your ChiCom single child upbringing has kept you ignorant of the fact that there can be difference of opinion.

It is when you post one opinion and gloat and dance and mock as if that is the only information there is - you end up revealing your Chicom upbringing where people cannot say anything other than what the Communist party says and parents will accept anything that their single child demands.

One route. One thought. One way. the rest is bollocks according to your system.

That is why you get angry and confused when Indians say different contradicting things.

One thing your cultural revolution did in China was to erase all culture - so we get uncultured louts like you dancing on here. But the advantage is that you will always swallow bullshit when it is thrown at you as long as you are made to feel happy and you do not lose face. It's only when you are told the truth that you start getting angry and upset.

Antam1505

Sorry. I can't help it if your ChiCom single child upbringing has kept you ignorant of the fact that there can be difference of opinion.

It is when you post one opinion and gloat and dance and mock as if that is the only information there is - you end up revealing your Chicom upbringing where people cannot say anything other than what the Communist party says and parents will accept anything that their single child demands.
LOL. I dont ignore different opinion.
I am just asking or challenging you guys the grounds of your opinion, and you all FAILED. :cruisin2:

One route. One thought. One way. the rest is bollocks according to your system.
Just like one thought about jingoistic of Su30MKI ? :lol: :lol:

You are talking about yourselfs and your own pathetic condition buddy :laugh: :laugh:

That is why you get angry and confused when Indians say different contradicting things.
Yea confused with Indian IQ level. :lol:

Nobody smart enough to face my challenge.

Everybody is delusional and jingoistic

One thing your cultural revolution did in China was to erase all culture - so we get uncultured louts like you dancing on here. But the advantage is that you will always swallow bullshit when it is thrown at you as long as you are made to feel happy and you do not lose face. It's only when you are told the truth that you start getting angry and upset.
If the freedom would produce people like you guys who are in concord doing jingoistic, communal in delusional, altogether living in denial, and creeping in the slum, then I'd rather living in communist country like China.

It seems freedom doesnt fit India.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
You said Chinese AESA is bullshit, but does the truth depend on what you believe? Nope!
late Night party .. huh

Western expert said China is second to USA for radar technology, and China's technology level in semiconductor and electronics surpassing Russia adding by huge R&D fund and talent pool suggest that China has more capability in developing AESA than Russia.

You'd better use analytical think than BELIEF (blind belief more precisely).
No one said like that, If Chinese were masters in semiconductors, that won't make them good in AESA technology, If China is superior in AESA, then tell me how many AESA Airborne Radar's currently flying, and why you asked the Israelis to supply the Phalcon AESA.

China maybe best in Radar Tech compared to India..but not with American, Russian, Israeli and French Technologies they were Best in not only Radars but processing systems too.

some doopy poopy algorithms are not makes your Data Processing systems much superior.

S-500 is the remainding field of Russia supremacy military technology that China still chase, beside engine (S117).
What exactly in S 500.. Radar the missile or the seeker or the Guidance or the processing system.

But PAKFA? why you drag PAKFA - the plane that will almost fail? See and compare with J-20 that is about to be produced soon :lol:

http://www.janes.com/article/42765/indian-air-force-unhappy-at-progress-of-pak-fa-fifth-gen-fighter
lets check that link ..It's unhappy about the progress not the Performance, you think your supa dupa J 20 and clones will race with PAK FA.. get a Whiskey dude

Whats wrong with J-31? I've explained you the weakness is only with the engine because the engine power is not enough to make this bird very maneuverable;
aww.. oh less Engine power means less maneuverable, time to bring the C 17 it has much higher engine power ..but but maneuverability

Antam1505

I recommend you to review this: to understand how far the progress of Chinese electronic warfare and radar technology; and how close is China position with US in term of technology level , even surpass in some area! :) and this is from western analyst - western source.

China’s Emerging C4ISR Revolution
The PLA has made remarkable strides in its systems and capabilities. But operational challenges remain.

By Shane Bilsborough
August 13, 2013

China’s military modernization has given rise to an enormous Western literature dissecting its scope and progress. Despite this boom, many analysts have paid relatively little attention to recent advances in the People’s Liberation Army’s (PLA) command, control, communication, computer, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities.

The PLA’s growing complement of manned and unmanned aircraft, reconnaissance satellites, and sophisticated ground-based infrastructure comprises the operational foundation of China’s emerging network-centric military. It is also the means by which better-known systems, such as the DF-21D “carrier-killer” anti-ship ballistic missile or the J-20 stealth fighter, could actually fulfill their intended roles during a major regional contingency.

From recent developments in China’s C4ISR infrastructure, it is clear that PLA is well on its way to becoming a sophisticated global military possessing many of the same C4ISR capabilities enjoyed by U.S. forces although it remains to be seen whether organizational barriers will short-circuit this trend.

Airborne C4ISR
Much if not most Chinese thinking on C4ISR and military modernization stems from analysis of the United States’ military performance in recent conflicts. For example, learning from the United States’ successful employment of specialized flying C4ISR systems, such as the E-3 Sentry, and the J-8 STARS, the PLA has identified Airborne Early Warning Command and Control (AEWC&C) aircraft as central to waging war against intervening naval and air forces. According to multiple Chinese analyses, a single airborne AEWC&C aircraft is the operational equivalent of roughly ten ground-based systems of comparable sophistication. In addition to facilitating real-time intelligence gathering, border surveillance, and command and control, these systems are expected to make PLAAF and PLAN fighter aircraft less susceptible to detection by affording them enhanced situational awareness without using their own radar systems. Historically, this capability has afforded the U.S. Air Force significant advantages in beyond visual range engagements that may now be lost.

In keeping with the Chinese analyses of their significance, the PLAAF is already fielding advanced systems of this type. The PLAAF’s current top-of-the-line AEWC&C system, the KJ-2000, is believed to be one full generation ahead of U.S. E-3 AWACS and E-2 Hawkeye aircraft. Among other advancements, the KJ-2000 boasts an indigenously produced phased array radar capable of tracking sixty to one hundred aerial targets simultaneously at a distance of up to four hundred and seventy kilometers. Although somewhat less technologically sophisticated, the PLAN’s Y-8J AEW system affords China’s naval air forces a similar upgrade in situational awareness and is reportedly capable of detecting objects as miniscule as a submarine periscope within its effective range of up to one-hundred eighty-five kilometers.

The United State’s unmanned C4ISR capabilities are also being replicated by the PLA. While information beyond mock-ups displayed at China’s annual Zhuhai airshow is sparse, recent disclosures by Chinese official sources suggest unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) will play a major role in China’s emerging C4ISR architecture. According to a PLA statement posted online in July 2011, a ground operator controlled a UAV called the Silver Eagle that participated in South China Sea naval exercises. The UAV reportedly disrupted communications and responded to red team countermeasures while acting as a node for a PLA communications network.

Other modern Chinese UAV’s, such as the Guizhou Aircraft Industry Corporation’s Xianlong long-range UAV and Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics’ BZK-005 UAV are believed to be capable of loitering over a combat zone for roughly forty hours, much like the U.S. Global Hawk. The Chengdu aircraft Design Institute also appears to be developing its own indigenous Global Hawk, the Long Haul Eagle, which was first revealed in 2008. These systems will greatly enhance the PLA’s Broad Area Maritime Surveillance (BAMS) while adding new capabilities.

http://thediplomat.com/2013/08/chinas-emerging-c4isr-revolution/

:cruisin2: :truestory: :laugh: :laugh:

Antam1505

No one said like that, If Chinese were masters in semiconductors, that won't make them good in AESA technology, If China is superior in AESA, then tell me how many AESA Airborne Radar's currently flying, and why you asked the Israelis to supply the Phalcon AESA.

China maybe best in Radar Tech compared to India..but not with American, Russian, Israeli and French Technologies they were Best in not only Radars but processing systems too.

some doopy poopy algorithms are not makes your Data Processing systems much superior.

Chinese Airborne Early Warning (AEW)

The acquisition of an Airborne Early Warning (AEW) platform capable of conducting data relays has held a high priority in the PLAAF's efforts to modernize. China's acquisition of an AEW system would provide a dramatic advance in China's operational abilities. China has been actively pursuing an advanced airborne surveillance and control aircraft since the 1960's. China tested an AEW radar rotodome on a TU-4 platform, but there is no indication that this unique aircraft is intended as a prototype for subsequent production. In 1999, it introduced an airborne early warning (AEW) aircraft, the Y-8AEW.

In November 2004 it was reported that the Chinese military was test-flying the first models of a domestic design surveillance aircraft. The new Chinese airborne warning and control system was said to use domestically produced advanced radar mounted on a Russian-made Il-76 transport aircraft.

China has developed and manufactured airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) aircraft - KJ-2000 and KJ-200 - which were on display at the PRC's 60th anniversary parade on 01 October 2009. The deployment of the AEW&C aircraft could considerably enhance the C4ISR capability of the PLAAF by reconnoitering aerial and maritime targets, collecting and disseminating information, and even undertaking the command if necessary.

Richard D. Fisher, Jr., Senior Fellow, International Assessment and Strategy Center, in testimony for the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission Hearing on China's Emergent Military Aerospace and Commercial Aviation Capabilities, May 20, 2010, noted that "There are now about five AWACS programs alone plus multiple other electronic support aircraft programs underway. China has apparently masters critical large active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar technology for AWACS, meaning they are a generation ahead of the technology used on U.S. Northrop-Grumman E-2 and Boeing E-3 AWACS. During the 1980s and 1990s there were multiple attempts to acquire foreign AWACS technology. Britain's Marconi apparently sold at least one example of its Argus radar from the cancelled Nimrod AEW program, which China placed on a modified Russian Ilyushin Il-76 transport. Then in the mid-1990s Britain's Racal Co. sold six of its Skymaster lightweight naval airborne early warning (AEW) radar, which still fly on the PLA Navy Air Force's Y-8J aircraft. Ostensibly sold to help China "combat piracy," by 1999 the Y-8J was observed in exercises providing long-distance cuing for ship-launched anti-ship missiles....

"... AWACS program is called by some sources the ZDK-03, uses a rotating radar array and is due to be delivered to Pakistan's Air Force in 2010. There may also be multiple airborne radar programs underway for the PLA Navy Air Force. ... In 2005 a Chinese magazine carried a photo of a politician visiting an aircraft design bureau and also seen was the partial image of an apparent fixed-wing turboprop powered AWACS aircraft similar in size to the U.S. Grumman E-1 Tracer. Then a 2009 journal article from China's Northwestern University featured a wind tunnel study of a Russian Sukhoi S-80 twin-boom turboprop with "saucer" and "beam" radar configurations, suggesting an alternate future AWACS for Chinese aircraft carriers."

Wayne A. Ulman, of the National Air and Space Intelligence Center, U.S. Air Force, in testimony before the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission hearing on "China's Emergent Military Aerospace and Commercial Aviation Capabilities", stated on 20 May 2010 that "Many of the key supporting aircraft are not yet operational, or are not yet deployed in sufficient numbers. The KJ-200 and KJ-2000 AEW&C aircraft may just be reaching operational status and have not yet been built in large numbers."

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/china/aew-prc.htm

Last edited:

Antam1505

Lets check the fact

China has apparently masters critical large active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar technology for AWACS, meaning they are a generation ahead of the technology used on U.S. Northrop-Grumman E-2 and Boeing E-3 AWACS
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/china/aew-prc.htm

lets check that link ..It's unhappy about the progress not the Performance, you think your supa dupa J 20 and clones will race with PAK FA.. get a Whiskey dude
Statements made by the Indian Air Force officials said that Russians would not be able to fulfill their deal with regard to the performance and the operations of the Sukhoi FGFA.

Besides the performance issues that may arise in future, the Sukhoi made stealth jet is of an exorbitant price and the architecture itself is poor and below the acceptable mark. The jet is powered by old and poor quality engines making it an unreliable and irrational weapon in the parade of the Indian Air Force.

http://www.defenceaviation.com/2014/01/indian-air-force-not-happy-with-sukhoi-t-50pak-fafgfa.html

owh owh owh .. shaken shaken shaken :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

aww.. oh less Engine power means less maneuverable, time to bring the C 17 it has much higher engine power ..but but maneuverability
Havent you heard TWR?
C17 has low TWR.

Antam1505

CHINA AESA TECHNOLOGY

China's AWACS aircraft to hunt US F-22, US thinktank

2013-01-23 04:02:18 GMT2013-01-23 12:02:18(Beijing Time) SINA.com

A Chinese KJ-2000 early warning aircraft.

To counter the F-22 stealth fighter in a potential air war against the United States, China is developing third-generation early warning aircraft, according to a US think tank.

Reports published by the Jamestown Foundation, a Washington-based thinktank, have noted that the phased array radar technology of the KJ-2000 and KJ-200 AWACS systems of the PLA Air Force is already one full generation ahead of the E-3C and E-2C early warning aircraft of the US. China is also currently one of the only four nations in the world to export its airborne early warning systems technology to foreign market after the United States, Sweden and Israel.

It was not until the KJ-2000 entered service with the PLA that China had the capability to coordinate its fighters, bombers and other aircraft in a potential air campaign against Taiwan, Japan and the United States.

Interviewed by the CCTV, Wang Xiaomo, the chief designer of KJ-2000 and the man considered the "father of China's radar systems," said Beijing is planning to develop advanced early warning aircraft with the capability to pick up American stealth fighters such as the F-22 and F-35.

Since early warning aircraft have played a crucial role in air warfare since the Gulf War, scientists in China like Wang realized how important it is for China to also develop the technology. Wang said the third-generation radar aircraft must have the capability to track multiple targets in the air.

http://english.sina.com/china/p/2013/0122/552325.html

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Richard D. Fisher, Jr., Senior Fellow, International Assessment and Strategy Center, in testimony. China has apparently masters critical large active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar technology for AWACS, meaning they are a generation ahead of the technology used on U.S. Northrop-Grumman E-2 and Boeing E-3 AWACS.
okay that's enough for Me.. from now I completely believe that China has the most sophisticated AESA array's and processing systems. can easily spot any low RCS airborne targets even at supa dupa range

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles