J-10 or the IAI Lavi?

Hemant Gaikwad

Back in the 1980's Israel in cooperation with the U.S. designed the Lavi, which was later scrapped in favor of the F16. As always and mysteriously the plans of the Lavi ended up with China and the new j -10 was developed. China as always denies this and Israeli (hence American ) tech finding its way to the Chinese could pose a serious consequences to Israel so even Israel denies selling it to the Chinese. But you just have to compare the two planes and it is quite obvious that the J-10 ( which the Pakistanis love with their heart is essentially the Lavi)

Some how I cannot post links on this forum :shocked:eek:r I had quite a few pictures to prove it .... but just google "j-10 or Lavi " and I am sure you will find some

Hemant Gaikwad

hey Black water could you please clear your inbox I cant send you a message because it says your inbox is full

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
What's new in this thread? It's been up for discussion since donkeys years.

Hemant Gaikwad

What's new in this thread? It's been up for discussion since donkeys years.
well whats the harm in discussing it again? I thought this forum is supposed to be for defence related discussions .... in any case there is no dedicated thread for the same or discussing how the chinese copy/ steal their technology from other nations So this thread would be a good place to put all their stolen tech, (if only I could post some links :rolleyes:) .

ice berg

Back in the 1980's Israel in cooperation with the U.S. designed the Lavi, which was later scrapped in favor of the F16. As always and mysteriously the plans of the Lavi ended up with China and the new j -10 was developed. China as always denies this and Israeli (hence American ) tech finding its way to the Chinese could pose a serious consequences to Israel so even Israel denies selling it to the Chinese. But you just have to compare the two planes and it is quite obvious that the J-10 ( which the Pakistanis love with their heart is essentially the Lavi)

Some how I cannot post links on this forum :shocked:eek:r I had quite a few pictures to prove it .... but just google "j-10 or Lavi " and I am sure you will find some
Ignorance is a bliss.

This allegation has been denied by both chinese and Israeli authorities.

That is as official as you can get.

The general designer Song Wencong said that J-10 was a development of the indigenous J-9 which preceded the Lavi.
This was echoed by a PLAAF's major Zhang Weigang in a 2012 interview

Chengdu J-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is J-9 with canards.
Chengdu J-9 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
well whats the harm in discussing it again? I thought this forum is supposed to be for defence related discussions .... in any case there is no dedicated thread for the same or discussing how the chinese copy/ steal their technology from other nations So this thread would be a good place to put all their stolen tech, (if only I could post some links :rolleyes:) .
No harm just wondering whats new here. Everyome knows its based on the Lavi

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

ice berg

Not among the brighteste ones here, are you? You can not know their relations solely based on how they look at outside.

Just because every cars have four wheels dosnt means they are the same inside.

I guess it is hard to understand for some kids.

Dont worry, when you grow up and receive some educations you will know the complexities of engineering.

Defenceindia2010

Country flag
Ignorance is a bliss.

The general designer Song Wencong said that J-10 was a development of the indigenous J-9 which preceded the Lavi.
This was echoed by a PLAAF's major Zhang Weigang in a 2012 interview

Chengdu J-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is J-9 with canards.
Chengdu J-9 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
''Ignorance is a bliss'' and so is denying the truth.

ice berg

''Ignorance is a bliss'' and so is denying the truth.
Sorry I cant see that from your one liners here. Instead of juvenile one liners. how about some sources to back up your claims.

I posted official statements from Israel and China as well as statements from general designer of J-10.

What have you provided besides juvenile statements?

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Ignorance is a bliss.

They also say J-15 is not copied from foreign systems :
BEIJING, Nov. 29 (UPI) -- China said the technology behind its aircraft carrier-borne fighter jet J-15 is its own, rejecting suggestions it was copied from foreign systems.

Geng Yansheng, a spokesman for the Chinese Defense Ministry, told reporters China sticks to independent innovation and has the capacity to build and develop its own aircraft carrier, the official Xinhua News Agency reported.

Geng Yansheng: China's jet technology not a copy - UPI.com

:lawl:

Hemant Gaikwad

well its understandable why the Israelis are denying it because it was a joint venture between Israel and the US , and Israel could face serious repercussions from the US if they accepted that US technology had fallen into Chinese hands via them .... Also wouldnt be the first time the Chinese would have copied something

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles