J-10 crashed in Hunan province, pilot died

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
its in chinese?????google translator says

Pe see つ か ー _ GUI が せ ん り ま
Exploration し の お ー _ GUI は slashing pe ta か さ れ, former ga Bian more さ れ ta ka, short-na ki ni use で い が あ り ma si possibility. Times の こ と を し く だ お test 下さい.
URL が are し い か commercial, う か を confirm し (large text, small text の difference moo with Circular て confirm し て く だ さ い), between the breach of っ て い ta occasions は are し い URL を [ア ド レ ス] の ボ ッ ク ス ni into force si ru
ブ Getting ウ ザ の [戻 ru] ボ タ ン を し て ク リ ッ ク _ GUI front の ー に 戻 ru pe
The writing is ュ ー ス Suites ッ プ に 戻 ru
サ ー か ら ビ ス 一 覧 Exploration desu
and other translation says this

The violations by Kong on the use of blind for section on protection
of the officers will no by Kong violation of the slashing of advance Salon, a former care on 変 more on the care of Salon, a on the budget E of the long version of possibilities on hope over the Section for protection. The construction of the を 試 will inspire the credibility of the version.
on the Prevention URL version is on protection of the syllabus about を "on prevention, protection written characters, small clinic for containing ] district of syllabus about preventive care for the credibility of long version), were proved time farm care version of the advance version of URL is を [ Bldg three other ], who and the media ホ eight other budget-into the power
to protect our interaction at the [ ]-戻 ホ を, Slovakia, eight of eight media people long ago by the violation of the Budget 戻 Kong
previously-ュ Kong seize other three media-戻 budget
of the single Kong the other officers of Sakura not on

Last edited:
Country flag
They are averaging one crash every 3 months or so this must be a MIG-21 reversed engineered.

DaRk WaVe

They are averaging one crash every 3 months or so this must be a MIG-21 reversed engineered.
ROFL, that was joke of the day & seems to me you read this one from MilitaryPhotos

J-10 crashes like once every 3 months or so, but most crashes goes unreported in the press due to communist government control of press.

Reports like this come through eye-witnesses.

Country flag
I had provided a chinese link but even the google translator could not translate it, I was hoping some chinese members could confirm or deny,so i had to provide this link as a last resort. IF these are being reported how many are going unreported???

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
I'm concerned about the twin engined J-XX which would use probably same platform engine i.e WS family. Is J10B going to do well on this engine?

RIP to the pilot. God bless PLAF with engine power or make Russia sell them supercruise engine to survive in this decade.

DaRk WaVe

There is an old chinese saying all war is deception, and so is this pile of junk deceiving people into believing it is a warplane.
I have noted that you kinda 'hate' Chinese Aviation, lol

there ain't a plane in this world which has not suffered a crash & Crashes don't make a plane 'pile of junk'

Should PAF re-consider FC-10A orders? LOL
I not have authentic source but there are only Rumors that at present Chinese Engines are not doing good & most probably FC-20 will use AL-31, just like RD-93

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There is an old chinese saying all war is deception, and so is this pile of junk deceiving people into believing it is a warplane.
To our neighbours it's better than SU-27
This is sad. "Famous" J-10 is only cheap copy of good old Isreal IAI Lavi aircraft. China copy everything from all sides without end. In the same way is J-11 only licenseless copy of Russian Su-27SK.

Country flag
I have noted that you kinda 'hate' Chinese Aviation, lol

there ain't a plane in this world which has not suffered a crash & Crashes don't make a plane 'pile of junk'

I not have authentic source but there are only Rumors that at present Chinese Engines are not doing good & most probably FC-20 will use AL-31, just like RD-93
No I think Indians and Chinese can collaborate in this area our pilots can teach the Chinese how to parachute out of planes we have extensive experience with MIG-21's.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Which five crashes? I only know of 1.
If rumours are to be believed, one crashed during testing, one crashed when they tried WS-10, crash verified in 2007, forced landing with frontal damage 2009. This would make 5.

Last edited:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Well, then we must see PRC ordering more AL-31 from Russia. This will have to make fresh order since previous is already completed.

PRC ordered total 250 AL-31 from Russia till end of 2006. Some 200+ are J-10 are produced. Say 36 will be delivered to PAF.

Where is the engine coming for rest PLAF J-10s? And what about J-10B sporting DSI?

They'll have to order more AL-31 since it appears that China has failed to reverse engineer AL-31....

Necrosis Factor

If rumours are to be believed, one crashed during testing, one crashed when they tried WS-10, crash verified in 2007, forced landing with frontal damage 2009. This would make 5.
If this is correct, 2 crashes during development hardly qualifies as a Mig-21 crash rate. Crashes in prototype testing is an accepted danger.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles