Italian Ship Fires On Indian Fishing Boat, 2 TN fishermen dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Madam sonia has favored her motherland and has shown her gratitude towards her motherland itlay by freeing the two murderers.......

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
x-post

"We have forgiven Italian naval guards" - archbishop Susaipakiyam

"I don't think they had fired at the Indian fishermen purposely. It might have been an error of judgment. I am not aware of the legal complexities of the case. They had erred and served a term in prison. The philosophy of the church is to forgive. Let them go and meet their wives and kids," Archbishop M Susaipakiyam told TOI on Saturday.

Susaipakiyam was talking about the bail and permission granted to Italian marines Massimiliano Latorre and Salvatore Girone to travel home for Christmas.

Susaipakiyam didn't find anything unusual in the court granting bail and the Union government granting travel permission for the marines. "I think the decision will only help to strengthen the diplomatic relation between Italy and India. They are fully cooperating with the trial. There is no point disbelieving the assurance given by Italian minister and senior officials. After the bail period, they will come back," he said.

We have forgiven Italian naval guards, archbishop Susaipakiyam - The Times of India

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
The opinion of Archbishop Susaipakiyam has nothing to do with the civil case and the legal proceedings. What is the point of his remarks? Do they comfort his sheep?

KS

Bye bye DFI
The opinion of Archbishop Susaipakiyam has nothing to do with the civil case and the legal proceedings. What is the point of his remarks? Do they comfort his sheep?
Well job security...More vaticano than a vaticano !

Snuggy321

x-post

"I don't think they had fired at the Indian fishermen purposely. It might have been an error of judgment. I am not aware of the legal complexities of the case. They had erred and served a term in prison. The philosophy of the church is to forgive. Let them go and meet their wives and kids," Archbishop M Susaipakiyam told TOI on Saturday.

Susaipakiyam was talking about the bail and permission granted to Italian marines Massimiliano Latorre and Salvatore Girone to travel home for Christmas.

Susaipakiyam didn't find anything unusual in the court granting bail and the Union government granting travel permission for the marines. "I think the decision will only help to strengthen the diplomatic relation between Italy and India. They are fully cooperating with the trial. There is no point disbelieving the assurance given by Italian minister and senior officials. After the bail period, they will come back," he said.

We have forgiven Italian naval guards, archbishop Susaipakiyam - The Times of India
He had nothing to do with the bail, its just a nonsense comment. Lets hope the Italians will hold their word.
Anyway, its sad to see how the Syro-malabar church has become a puppet of the vatican after appointing some bishops to cardinals :mad:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No. That bloke of a Pado has been sold as sheep himself to the Pope for his Christmas dinner in lieu of the tradition turkey!

He is merely bleating!

This type of blokes and their stupid statements inflame the people and divide society!

Maybe I am being too harsh on this goat of a man. Maybe he was in his cups having imbibed too much of the free (and sales tax free too!) sacramental wine!

Last edited:

Meriv90

quite general info, isnt it ?

It was probably a ARX 160, perhaps our future assault rifle! KILLER GUN BERETTA ARX-160?
Sorry for ressurecting a 1 months dead topic
Hi, i came to this forum to read about the 66000 AR commision(the one where you voted for ARX-160, soo i ended up with this post),because i am more interested in the economic side of things. Since i am really curius i ended up in this topic (wanting to learn your point of view is quite open-minded no?just in case spaghetti-heads sounds funny as insult, try with mafius etc.. etc..) I wanted to ask you all, because i couldn't find it, if someone can post the official ballistic analysis, thanks
Because i stil don't know
-the caliber
-the missing Assault rifle
-and the angle of impact (quite important since the Cargo is quite high)

P.S. i am gratefull for your policy with somali pirates because ours ones are too "diplomatic" but at the same time i want to post this map for the firsts posts of the topic where they said that there were no pirates activity in India Coast.

as you can see there have been several episodes on your coast(the source is wikipedia File:Somalian Piracy Threat Map 2010.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
x-post

Who is this "WE"?

Is this archbishop parents and relative of the dead fishermen???

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Italy has said they won't send the guards back to India. They will remain in Italy. I mean it was but expected. Indian govt was stupid to send them in the first place. Or may be a deal was reached o send them and fool the nation.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Close down the italian embassy and send their representative back to italy..........

India has to make its stand very clear and hard......:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles