ISRO General News and Updates

Varoon2

Country flag
^
Thanks, that test was a year and a half ago. Any further news on the engine? Hope ISRO has continued developmental work.

karn

Country flag
Two Stage To Orbit( TSTO) concept based on RLV. Here RLV is used as the first stage. Rocket can be recovered. RLV lands like Aircraft. Reusable Rocket underdevelopment.

View attachment 167383
View attachment 167384
[URL='https://twitter.com/Varun55484761']Courtesy:
Varun Karthikeyan[/URL]

I remember seeing line drawings of this . Brilliant concept, very efficient.
But isn't the RLV also in development? Only subscale has been fabricated right with no runway landing proven yet

Reactions: SKC

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
I remember seeing line drawings of this . Brilliant concept, very efficient.
But isn't the RLV also in development? Only subscale has been fabricated right with no runway landing proven yet
Right! It's under development. Let's hope they get it done by next year.

Vamsi

Country flag

Akula

Country flag
SIET facility

chandrayaan 2 lapt test

C2 lander CG

Why can't ISRO upload these videos on their official YouTube channel? Atleast I can enjoy the Jazz music playing in the background.

karn

Country flag
I am asking about the engine that was under testing in Ukraine by Yuzmash
I don't think any testing started in Ukraine . There was statement by ISRO that the Ukraine war will not effect the engine development and the testing will move to India . And it indeed looks like the test stand is ready.

Vamsi

Country flag
Y'all pretty much disappointed with ISRO today, as per the press conference given by SHAR director in the below video TV-D1 likely slipped to December :crying: (Earlier it was planned in Sept)

Varoon2

Country flag
Y'all pretty much disappointed with ISRO today, as per the press conference given by SHAR director in the below video TV-D1 likely slipped to December :crying: (Earlier it was planned in Sept)
At least they should stick to the schedules for PSLV C-54 with Oceansat-3, and GSLV Mk 3 with 30 OneWeb satellites. September and October.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles