ISRO General News and Updates

Vamsi

Country flag
It isn't. MethaLox one is a separate project.
AFAIK they are converting CE-20 into a MethaLox engine for experimental purpose, I wonder whether it is possible to do the same with SCE-200 , if it is indeed possible, then we can have our own version of SpaceX Raptor and possibly 15-20 years from now ,our own Starship, if they wanna have one

SavageKing456

Country flag
AFAIK they are converting CE-20 into a MethaLox engine for experimental purpose, I wonder whether it is possible to do the same with SCE-200 , if it is indeed possible, then we can have our own version of SpaceX Raptor and possibly 15-20 years from now ,our own Starship, if they wanna have one
It can be done but the problem is cooling,you need to apply separate coolant.

mandestiny

Country flag
One question come up in my mind, whats the probability of ISRO technology goes into pak hand as now private startup also coming up ?

Does GOI control technology flow ?

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
One question come up in my mind, whats the probability of ISRO technology goes into pak hand as now private startup also coming up ?

Bhai, they can ask chongs for that also I see it rarely.
No startup want to end in packup.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Blue prints don't make technology. Facility at industrial scale to install systems take time.

More, even one blueprint won't get them anywhere. It would require fuel development, correct metallurgy and heat treatment and accurate orbital calculations. If Pak knows all of this, it itself won't take long to launch a larger SLV like PSLV in space. But space programs aren't just about technological knowhow but budgets and facility development too. SUPARCO has neither knowhow nor industrial complex.

sorcerer

Country flag

FalconZero

Country flag

Now start buying ISRO stuff :drool:
Yaas, actually ISRO i think released an invitation for those last year or so and was eagerly waiting for it. I hope they do justice with our old isro projects. I will look up if the company is taking suggestions for t-shirts etc. Definitely will buy few.

mandestiny

Country flag
Yaas, actually ISRO i think released an invitation for those last year or so and was eagerly waiting for it. I hope they do justice with our old isro projects. I will look up if the company is taking suggestions for t-shirts etc. Definitely will buy few.
I am also looking for scale models of vehicles/sattelites/etc, definity will buy. Hope company will release scale models also.

SavageKing456

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
ISRO's merchandiser programme takes off with 8 companies already onboard

Now, one will be able to purchase authorised products connected to ISROs missions and work, such as scale models, T-shirts, mugs, space-themed educational games, science toys, and more.

ISRO believes this brand promotion exercise can play a "game-changing" role in creating awareness and kindling interest of students, children and public, in the domain of space science & technology, and propagating its achievements.

"Eight companies have so far registered with ISRO on a non-exclusive basis with a registration fee regarding customised ISRO-theme based articles / models", an official of the Bengaluru headquartered space agency, under the Department of Space (DoS), told PTI on Sunday.'

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles