ISRO General News and Updates

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Bhaiyaoo, pehle yeh sab banne to doo. ISRO aise projects announce karta rehta hai.

Ek humse GISAT1 launch hoon nahin raha, bataiin bade bade
Ho nahi raha iska matlab ye nahi ki hum kar nahi sakte, chamgadar premiyo ne poori duniya ke L laga rakhe hai, aur mahashay aap ummeed rakh rahe hai ki ISRO mangal par insaan pahuncha de?

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Bhaiyaoo, pehle yeh sab banne to doo. ISRO aise projects announce karta rehta hai.

Ek humse GISAT1 launch hoon nahin raha, bataiin bade bade
Even ISRO is hit by the chineese virus.and ISRO speaks and also makes it work not like some guys who are still in mothers basement scrambling "they cant do it " they only talk no work"

Abdus Salem killed

We already did that to them with the Foxbats. They were brimming with impotent rage back then when one of the Foxbats did a sonic boom over Islamabad announcing to the Pakistani awaam that IAF is present and ghabrao bhosdiwalon. Similar to how they were brimming with impotent rage when we conducted the ASAT test.
What I don't know about this what's this

Abdus Salem killed

Mig-25 foxbat reconnaissance mission over Islamabad
My god this is hilarious

Abdus Salem killed

My god this is hilarious
Mig-25 foxbat reconnaissance mission over Islamabad

Pakistan government considered the breaking of the sound barrier as deliberate: to make the point that the PAF had no aircraft in its inventory which could come close to the cruising height of the MiG-25.

SavageKing456

Country flag
My god this is hilarious
This is why unmanned hypersonic reconnaissance aircraft would be based and porkis would only seethe and cry on peeDF that how IAF violated their airspace.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
This is why unmanned hypersonic reconnaissance aircraft would be based and porkis would only seethe and cry on peeDF that how IAF violated their airspace.
I think we should slowly graduate towards hypersonic strategic bombers. Such a weapons platform will be a symbol of Superpower status and also an immense force multiplier even capable of going through current BMD and air defences to hit heart of enemy territory. Will allow us to achieve total domination in Indian Ocean as well. But G-forces at those speeds would mean that these bombers would have to be unmanned or optionally manned.

SavageKing456

Country flag
I think we should slowly graduate towards hypersonic strategic bombers. Such a weapons platform will be a symbol of Superpower status and also an immense force multiplier even capable of going through current BMD and air defences to hit heart of enemy territory. Will allow us to achieve total domination in Indian Ocean as well. But G-forces at those speeds would mean that these bombers would have to be unmanned or optionally manned.
Yes,china is planning a similar vehicle and want to operationalize by 2035,making it a hypersonic bomber

Vamsi

Country flag
What I am thinking is of an hypersonic interceptor aircraft. I don't know whether it is possible or not , but if it is indeed possible to launch an air to air missile specifically designed for this kind of aircrafts, then it will roast both porkie and chinkie aircrafts from a very long range

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
What I am thinking is of an hypersonic interceptor aircraft. I don't know whether it is possible or not , but if it is indeed possible to launch an air to air missile specifically designed for this kind of aircrafts, then it will roast both porkie and chinkie aircrafts from a very long range
You said sce 200 is almost complete ,any source

Vamsi

Country flag
You said sce 200 is almost complete ,any source
What I meant is 2020 is the deadline for the engine.The status of the engine is unknown, but the test stand at Mahendragiri is almost complete. It is the main reason for delay of SCE-200.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Wait ,Are you saying that mlecchas are going have a hypersonic bomber ? Are you sure?
yes,they have plans
707e96d5gy1glif1whtr4j20dw0afaak.jpg

this is the chinese concept
and they're developing technologies such as
1) precooled engine like the SABRE project 2)TSTO dual mode scramjet + gas turbine 3) rocket propelled horizontal takeoff 4) aircraft launched carrier vehicles like virgin galactics

The second one has the maximum chance to be deployed sooner

Eventually that will find its way into chinese military

They plan to make hypersonic bomber with it

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
For air to air combat, you need to maneuver more. Hypersonic interceptors can't make those tight turns with a pilot inside them due to the high G-forces a pilot would feel maneuvering at those speeds. Therefore it would have to be an unmanned hypersonic interceptor. It can't be a wingman cause manned aircraft can't keep up with it. In the end, its success will rely completely on its AI, which will have to be almost as good as a pilot. I don't think it can happen within the 2050 timeframe.

yes,they have plans
View attachment 88876
this is the chinese concept
and they're developing technologies such as
1) precooled engine like the SABRE project 2)TSTO dual mode scramjet + gas turbine 3) rocket propelled horizontal takeoff 4) aircraft launched carrier vehicles like virgin galactics

The second one has the maximum chance to be deployed sooner

Eventually that will find its way into chinese military

They plan to make hypersonic bomber with it
These plans will come to fruition at the same time as 6th gen fighters, given the kind of technologies involved in both programs. Which means post-2040.

SavageKing456

Country flag
For air to air combat, you need to maneuver more. Hypersonic interceptors can't make those tight turns with a pilot inside them due to the high G-forces a pilot would feel maneuvering at those speeds. Therefore it would have to be an unmanned hypersonic interceptor. It can't be a wingman cause manned aircraft can't keep up with it. In the end, its success will rely completely on its AI, which will have to be almost as good as a pilot. I don't think it can happen within the 2050 timeframe.

These plans will come to fruition at the same time as 6th gen fighters, given the kind of technologies involved in both programs. Which means post-2040.
i think 7th gen aircrafts would be hypersonic along with unmanned hypersonic cruise missles as swarm drone role with DeW onboard the aircraft

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
i think 7th gen aircrafts would be hypersonic along with unmanned hypersonic cruise missles as swarm drone role with DeW onboard the aircraft
Could be. Its too far into the future to tell with any reasonable accuracy. But it does appear to be moving in that direction. Its success would depend on the quality of AI (if they can be better than 5th gen human pilots).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles