ISRO General News and Updates

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
An industry body representing the likes of Amazon, Hughes, Google, Microsoft and Facebook has written to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India and the Indian Space Research Organisation asking them to stop SpaceX from pre-selling the beta version of its Starlink satellite internet services in India.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Competition between corporates.
Better let it go as it is. Satellite internet is difficult to shut down and we often shut down internet during crises.
Better have an Indian system.
OneWeb

Adrian Corvus

Country flag
Off-topic: I am working on making a video of ISRO, beyond the 2020s consisting of all the planned missions including the lunar polar exploration mission, gaganyaan, aditya, mangalyaan 2, shaukrayaan. Can anyone give a list of all the planned missions be they official ones or not yet official ones like the space station?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Off-topic: I am working on making a video of ISRO, beyond the 2020s consisting of all the planned missions including the lunar polar exploration mission, gaganyaan, aditya, mangalyaan 2, shaukrayaan. Can anyone give a list of all the planned missions be they official ones or not yet official ones like the space station?
Hlv , super hlv with semi relaunch capability , fully rlv in segment , gisat future series , navic series , shukrayaan , mangalyaan 2 , aditya l1 , japan india joint lunar landing , lunar sample return (bleak chance).

Google more

SKC

Country flag
Bonus fact:
You can re-upload the same video in 2029-30 with updated title: ISRO Beyond 2030s.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Bonus fact:
You can re-upload the same video in 2029-30 with updated title: ISRO Beyond 2030s.
And once they achieve what they are planning we all would be chest thumping .

SKC

Country flag
And once they achieve what they are planning we all would be chest thumping .
Ofcourse we will. I will do it too!
You will get praise when you achieve heights.

I have already seen whats happening around the world now. Small independent teams (100-200 employees) with below $1 Billion in funding are launching rockets and planning to capture the rocket and re-use now. I don't have same kind of hope with ISRO as i had 5-8 years back.

sorcerer

Country flag
Voltage issue further delays launch of Gisat-1 | India News - Times of India

“The satellite has some voltage fluctuation issue which is delaying the launch,” one scientist in the know told TOI.
Once launched on a GSLV, the satellite, which will add to Isro’s constellation of EO satellites, will be placed in the geostationary or the geosynchronous equatorial orbit (GEO). Once in the GEO, it will subsequently be positioned in geostationary orbit, about 36,000km above Earth’s equator, using onboard propulsion systems.

sorcerer

Country flag
Gaganyaan, India’s first manned space mission: DFRL’s pouch technology to prevent food waste in space - Star of Mysore
Mysuru: When India’s first crewed space-flight ‘Gaganyaan’ lifts off next year, commencing a new era of space exploration, the astronauts on-board will not only carry a selection of special foods developed by Mysuru-based Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL) but also they can prevent food from being wasted. In developing indigenous technology to prevent food waste, the DFRL is promoting Aatmanirbhar Bharat.

sorcerer

Country flag

Global Defence

Articles