ISRO General News and Updates

sorcerer

Country flag
Int’l community uses Indian satellite data for weather warnings, says veteran scientist Dr. Mylswamy Annadurai

Satellites built and launched by the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) are not just meeting India’s domestic requirements across domains, but their data is also used by America and Australia for issuing weather warnings, said Dr. Mylswamy Annadurai, the former Director of ISRO’s UR Rao Satellite Center.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
We all know who is that agency but it boils my blood that what our intelligence agencies are doing. I thought that after mastering many technologies and achieving breakthroughs such attempts will stop but I was wrong.
Its not ISI, its CIA as always.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
We all know who is that agency but it boils my blood that what our intelligence agencies are doing. I thought that after mastering many technologies and achieving breakthroughs such attempts will stop but I was wrong.
The point is it seems Tapan Misra has got the green light from GOI to go public. Otherwise, he wouldnt risk making such statements.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Yeah I know but question is what our agencies are fucking doing . And it is happening under modi rule.
our intel agencies are doing their work properly, its the security forces who are not taking the intel reports seriously. 26/11 was predicted 6 months prior to the attack and yet it happened and it is the story with every bomb blast.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The point is it seems Tapan Misra has got the green light from GOI to go public. Otherwise, he wouldnt risk making such statements.
So GOI is helpless kid instead of taking action they are crying in public. What does they want to show that by doing this rona dhona in public such attempts will stop.

Our intelligence chiefs should get 100 lashes in back . High level investigation should be done to flush out such scums sitting in between us I know many of them are part of isro, RAW and IB.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think it's role of IB to investigate such incidents since internal security is their duty. And I am not surprised that whole IB was compromised by CIA way back we all know nambi narayanan case.

Frankly IB is full of useless ips morons who can even sell their mothers and daughters just for few bucks ,so it's expected.

A country who can't even save it's scientists doesn't deserve to grow.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
I think it's role of IB to investigate such incidents since internal security is their duty. And I am not surprised that whole IB was compromised by CIA way back we all know nambi narayanan case.

Frankly IB is full of useless ips morons who can even sell their mothers and daughters just for few bucks ,so it's expected.

A country who can't even save it's scientists doesn't deserve to grow.
Ya'll Nibhiars can't forget the Rabinder Singh Scandal. Its was the biggest deep mole of the CIA within the RAW's.

SKC

Country flag
Y'all Nibbiars!
Check this video on Chandrayaan 2's high resolution camera:

This is both encouraging and disappointing.
Encouraging because now our camera is the highest resolution one in Moon's orbit, Better that LRO.
Disappointing on ISRO's release of such small data. Don't know whats wrong with ISRO, same happened with Chandrayaan 1 where also such few papers were done by researchers. Here also how many papers you will expect with such less amount of data.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Y'all Nibbiars!

Encouraging because now our camera is the highest resolution one in Moon's orbit, Better that LRO.
Disappointing on ISRO's release of such small data. Don't know whats wrong with ISRO, same happened with Chandrayaan 1 where also such few papers were done by researchers. Here also how many papers you will expect with such less amount of data.
Frankly by looking at the number of sabotage attempts they don't want to get any unwanted attention by releasing data.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Y'all Nibbiars!

I think same camera is used in our cartosat class spy satellite so they don't want to reveal its actual resolution.

Reactions: SKC

SKC

Country flag
No space agency releases much data except NASA.
There are tons of papars on each mission of NASA and EuSA. However no idea about Jaxa, Chinese missions and other agencies. Russia releases data although very late.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles