ISRO General News and Updates

Akula

Country flag

I must say that ISRO is really coming off age.
Personal rant:-
ISRO should not broadcast their rocket launch on DD national. If they can't atleast provide an alternative in form of live streaming of high quality on YouTube. Use a dedicated crew for broadcast and PR activities. Be active on social media platforms with blue ticks.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
ISRO should not broadcast their rocket launch on DD national. If they can't atleast provide an alternative in form of live streaming of high quality on YouTube. Use a dedicated crew for broadcast and PR activities. Be active on social media platforms with blue ticks.
Imagine some one copy righting shitty quality video.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
😂
I don't want to see broadcast of Gaganyaan in 480p. I feel shame that a Government owned organization (DD network) can't provide 1080p broadcast. Republic day also have the same story.
At least invite private news channels.

SKC

Country flag
I have been to Prasar Bharti studios in Delhi multiple times during my school era for various school programs.
They have late 80s to mid 90s SD resolution equipment. They are not getting away from it soon.
Just check the production quality of TV shows being aired on DD National. Same old SD Resolution of 480p and 540p.

Karthi

Country flag
download (2).jpeg

Today marks 12th Anniversary of Indian Flag landing on Moon

Saturday marks the 12th Anniversary of Indian Flag landing on Moon. Though people celebrate Diwali today, people after Sunset can locate three planets —Mars (in East) , Jupiter and Saturn (in South West Direction) as non-twinkling Star like objects. Plaetary Society of India Director N Sri Raghunandan Kumar in a release e-mailed to UNI said 14th November is the day when in year 2008 The Moon Impact Probe (MIP) a lunar probe developed by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) with Indian Flag etched onto it was released by ISRO’s Chandrayaan-1 mission on to the surface of moon.

The Moon Impact Probe separated from the moon-orbiting Chandrayaan-1 on 14 November 2008 at 20:06 and crash landed, as planned, into the lunar south pole after a controlled descent. He said Moon Impact Probe struck the Shackleton Crater of Southern pole of Moon at 20:31 on that day thus making India fifth nation to land its flag on Moon.

FalconZero

Country flag
Why can't they broadcast like this?
@Karthi @Haldilal @Indx TechStyle
This video's source is proly ISRO itself, their videos which are not from DD are of pretty decent quality comparatively speaking wrt to DD. ISRO does need a PR wing, a group which is dedicated specifically for information and broadcast-related to ISRO.

Chinmoy

Country flag
ISRO does webcasting of their launches and have a Youtube channel as well. I do watch the launch in webcast and youtube.
But overall its same to what you see on DD.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles