ISRO General News and Updates

Knowitall

Just yesterday I was on reddit and looking at the news about Iran taking UK's oil tankers. Poor Brits claiming to be the second most powerful in the world after someone called them the 8th most powerful. a lot of people telling them the harsh truth and poor Brits trying to downvote them over that.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just yesterday I was on reddit and looking at the news about Iran taking UK's oil tankers. Poor Brits claiming to be the second most powerful in the world after someone called them the 8th most powerful. a lot of people telling them the harsh truth and poor Brits trying to downvote them over that.
So,what did the ISRO do with the hijackers in return?:devil:

Last edited:

cyclops

Country flag
Less than five hours for the launch !!!
Filling of Liquid Oxygen for the Cryogenic Stage(C25) of #GSLVMkIII-M1 commenced
#Chandrayaan2 #ISRO

cyclops

Country flag
Filling of Liquid Hydrogen for the Cryogenic Stage(C25) of #GSLVMkIII-M1 commenced
#Chandrayaan2 #ISRO
Updates will continue......

S.A.T.A

They gave me a heart attack just after launch.

The entry of GSLV in cloud cover made me skip a beat.
Same here.... But the overcast conditions gave the atmosphere an ethereal feel, quite pertinent to the historic occasion.... Now comes the long wait.

Vijyes

I never cared for Chandrayaan 1 and don't care for Chandrayaan 2. I am only interested in GSLV being a success so that India can get reliable rocket to launch heavy military satellites.

The current launch of GSLV showed good potential. The GTO reached for 3.8ton payload was 45000km apogee and 170km perigee, which is higher than 36000km apogee expected. This shows that Indian cryogenic engine has matured and can carry loads of 4+ tons.

AnantS

Country flag
Did anyone notice the difference in the projected trace vs actual vehicle performance? It was visible towards the end.
Yeah saw the same... But wild wild guess -- was it because it was in process of burning to depletion - and it was working beyond usual optimum engine cutoff timings- when intended orbital parameters were already achieved.
Again just naive guess from my side

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles