ISRO General News and Updates

Amrk

Country flag
Mission successful, satellite in orbit. Biggest milestone achieved.
Was listening to the press con, work has started on the next GSLV Mkiii, in a new fabrication bay which is three times larger than present one.

xeaaex

Next half of this month there will be launch of pslv, also new vehicle assembly pad is under construction which can occupy vehicles 3 times the size.

Now imagine why! :biggrin2:
Also slightly error in velocity (faster) hence it reached the point of seperation earlier, that means vehicle had Higher thrust l.

indiatester

Country flag
Too good a launch. Loved the entire way. Seeing the satellite separate in real time is something that even NASA did not do till recently (may be not even now).
The aggressive schedules for future launches also makes for a good future.

Congratulations ISRO!!!

xeaaex

off topic.
This message is to those who vouch for foreign maal, this is slap on their face.
See first isro failed so many times for gslv mk1 but they generated lots and lots of knowledge while doing that they did lots and lots of research and now they have 3 awesomely reliable satellites.

See we can't match gslv mk3 with the ones of spacex falcon, but trust me we are going to be growing exponentially because we literally reinvented the wheel in space technology.

Love you ISRO, and salute to all the employees of ISRO.:yo:

Krusty

Country flag
Congratz ISRO!! India officially joins the elite cryogenic club!

Congratz India, congratz to everyone involved in the project :india::india::hail::balleballe:

May India cross many more historic milestones in every field in the years to come!
Its a well earned hard and fought victory indeed. Against many odds, ISRO has prevailed.
Break out the beers!

Last edited:

Amrk

Country flag
Watching the majestic lift-off of GSLV, I realised that this is one field in which we have finally arrived. From now on there can be no doubt that ISRO is among the top 3-4 players in the world, even after the modest budget and the late start,
P.S.-- C-25 and S-200 are brilliant, but my favorite is the clustered engine in the liquid 2nd stage.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
We need even bigger vehicles like Falcon-9 heavy thrust.That day we can even more proud.

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
Congratulations ISRO for successfully launching the Fatboy :clap2:

These guys make my day.
Love you ISRO!

CHEERS

xeaaex

We need even bigger vehicles like Falcon-9 heavy thrust.That day we can even more proud.
Next step is semi cryogenic engine, after that we will start integrating and upgrading our liquid stages and we will have our own super heavy lifting satellites.
It will be done within 5 years trust me.

P.s. we used navic in current GSLV MK3 and it performed very well.

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
I don't words to say, it's just that i am feeling so proud today like everyone, Heartiest congratulations to ISRO.
"That's one small step for ISRO but a giant leap for INDIA":india:

Godspeed ISRO

Global Defence

New threads

Articles