ISRO General News and Updates

SKC

Country flag
What was your argument again ?
This too, use it as brahmastra. If cant understand what the argument is all about them why bother asking?

Last edited:

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This too, use it was brahmastra. If cant understand what the argument is all about them why bother asking?
Bro isro has lost it's track
We can have many viable arguments against it but again who should be responsible for those loopholes
It's isro or govt
I personally feel mudiji has pushed a lot of fund for stupid social schemes as usual for elections so we have to wait till he feels he should spend
After 10 years we will be giving these excuses and South Korea would have passed us in space developments and we will be keep saying they are Koreans we shouldn't compare with them

Reactions: SKC

TopWatcher

Country flag
Bro isro has lost it's track
We can have many viable arguments against it but again who should be responsible for those loopholes
It's isro or govt
I personally feel mudiji has pushed a lot of fund for stupid social schemes as usual for elections so we have to wait till he feels he should spend
After 10 years we will be giving these excuses and South Korea would have passed us in space developments and we will be keep saying they are Koreans we shouldn't compare with them
I think modiji going to MMS way. startup sab theek hai. But this is not good sign.

Saalo ki space scientestooo ki mehnat dhubtii najar aaa rahe hai.

I think everyone should tweet this to govt, maybe someone listen.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
We are realist only. We can see the drop in the launch scheduled. No explanations from the bosses.
No, it had been iterated limited resources and time shall be mobilised for first commercial LVM3 and unmanned Gaganyaan since vendors have not been up to mark since COVID.
We are not doing something which US, EU, China, Russia has not done, they have run multiple project simultaneously and successfully. But it is always ISRO which has issues running multiple projects together.
LOL? What is the size of private aerospace sector which subcontracts projects in these countries against India?
AFAIK ISRO's launch frequency too increased after 2016 just because of rise of Indian vendors which didn't last long after COVID.
Everything is being discussed here regarding delays to reduced launch rates to problems with different projects.
You end every conversation claiming we are showing Fanboyism but it is you who do this fan boy arguments always and it makes it almost impossible to have any discussion with you.
When I quote overall aerospace production capacity, running urgent exploration projects with political significance (like Cdy-3 and Gaganyaan), complexity of DRDO projects against ISRO and so forth, I'm perfectly being reasonable here.

And when you plainly judge strictly under clauses of "ILIKEIT" and "IDONTLIKEIT", DRDO now good/bad, ISRO now good/bad and yada yada, you are displaying a FB/YT comment box level fanboyism.

So sorry even if it offends, you are not saying something to be taken seriously. It's a lame opinion.
There are post from you which i have liked and there are posts by which you have liked. But discussion is something you don't like and threaten to ban people immediately.
I end my rant here, cant argue with you anymore.
I don't ban people for personal rifts or debates (unless someone is literally polluting thread with nonsense like a chap was earlier). As far as argument is concerned, no I can't argue when there is no argument. It's strictly a lame opinion which can either be ignored or mocked.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think modiji going to MMS way. startup sab theek hai. But this is not good sign.

Saalo ki space scientestooo ki mehnat dhubtii najar aaa rahe hai.

I think everyone should tweet this to govt, maybe someone listen.
U seriously think govt will look into our tweets
Mudiji ko har din itna gali milta hai hindu se ghanta kuch sunte hai yeh toh election se bhi related nahi hai
Kisko ghanta farak nahi padta I mean common citizens

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't ban people for personal rifts or debates (unless someone is literally polluting thread with nonsense like a chap was earlier). As far as argument is concerned, no I can't argue when there is no argument. It's strictly a lame opinion which can either be ignored or mocked
Are u talking about me bcoz I definitely fill that criteria

TopWatcher

Country flag
U seriously think govt will look into our tweets
Mudiji ko har din itna gali milta hai hindu se ghanta kuch sunte hai yeh toh election se bhi related nahi hai
Kisko ghanta farak nahi padta I mean common citizens
what the people in parliament is doing ? who will ask govt what/where is ISRO now/doing ? Why this sudden set back. COVID sab bhana hai, it almost 2 years now.

_merlin_

Country flag
That vendor argument does not sound correct. HAL, L&T, Godrej are not small vendors. Not sure if its something else. Everything cannot just grind to a halt (almost) due to COVID. There should be more to this story.

The Saffron Knight

Country flag
Before presenting baseless arguments like government not supporting ISRO or Science & Technically based research, why don't you guys present some tangible data.

Surely their budgets show a positive trend.
w0eg4s1hqve61.png

images (16).png

The decrease in the frequency of launches may have to do with the decrease in the international satellite launch deals that has been signed by ISRO over the last 2 years.

From 2016-17 to 2021-22, a total of 285 customer satellites from 29 foreign countries were launched on-board PSLV. Along with 48 Indian satellites.

Covid curbs & also the rise of American reusable satellite launch vehicles. May have affected our market. Eroding the cost advantage that ISRO had previously.

Last edited:

TopWatcher

Country flag
Before presenting baseless arguments like government not supporting ISRO or Science & Technically based research, why don't you guys present some tangible data.

Surely their budgets show a positive trend.
View attachment 161112

View attachment 161122

The decrease in the frequency of launches may have to do with the decrease in the international satellite launch deals that has been signed by ISRO over the last 2 years.

From 2016-17 to 2021-22, a total of 285 customer satellites from 29 foreign countries were launched on-board PSLV. Along with 48 Indian satellites.

Covid curbs & also the rise of American reusable satellite launch vehicles. May have affected our market. Eroding the cost advantage that ISRO had previously.
Not about customer launch, even ISRO has high backlogs

Performed Launches in 2022
Feb 14 00:29 UTC- PSLV-XL C52 - EOS-04 (aka RISAT-1A) & INSPIREsat-1 & INS-2TD

Planned launches

NET June 26 - PSLV C53 - Singapore EO satellite
Q3 - SSLV Demo 1- EOS-02 (aka Microsat-2A)
Q3- PSLV - TDS-01
Q3- PSLV - EOS-06 (aka Oceansat-3) & BhutanSat (aka INS-2B) & Anand
October - PSLV XL - Aditya-L1
End - GSLV MkIII - OneWeb cluster
- GSLV (?) -GSAT-21

June 22 - Ariane 5 - GSAT-24

2023 and beyond
early 2023 - GSLV MkIII - GaganYaan Demo 1
- GSLV MkIII - ChandraYaan-3
- GSLV MkIII D3? - GSAT-22 (DTH)
- GSLV F14 - NVS-01 (aka IRNSS-1J)
- GSLV - EOS-05 (aka GISAT-2)