ISRO News and Updates

chewi

Country flag

India’s Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle in its 51st mission (PSLV-C49), will launch EOS-01 as primary satellite along with nine international customer satellites from Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR, Sriharikota. The launch is tentatively scheduled at 1502 Hrs IST on November 07, 2020, subject to weather conditions.

EOS-01 is an earth observation satellite intended for applications in agriculture, forestry and disaster management support.

The customer satellites are being launched under commercial agreement with NewSpace India Limited (NSIL), Department of Space.

Country flag
The new brochure barely has any information about RISAT-2BR2/EOS-1. I heard that they are adopting new unified nomenclature EOS-1, 2, 3...... for CartoSat/RISAT and probably all other classes of reconnaissance satellites from now on. Like US designates it's all spy satellites as NRO, China does GaoFen and Japan does IGS.

We are not going to have much public information on earth observation satellites from now on. Probably GISAT-1 launch being postponed due to American pressure was true.
@ezsasa @porky_kicker Yet is there any way to access that information? I won't post it anywhere in public.

porky_kicker

Country flag
The new brochure barely has any information about RISAT-2BR2/EOS-1. I heard that they are adopting new unified nomenclature EOS-1, 2, 3...... for CartoSat/RISAT and probably all other classes of reconnaissance satellites from now on. Like US designates it's all spy satellites as NRO, China does GaoFen and Japan does IGS.

We are not going to have much public information on earth observation satellites from now on. Probably GISAT-1 launch being postponed due to American pressure was true.
@ezsasa @porky_kicker Yet is there any way to access that information? I won't post it anywhere in public.
Sorry I failed to understand your question . Can you clarify

fire starter

Country flag
Well I have sort of lost interest in all these, reason why I am reducing my postings.

But if I find any relevant info I will send them to you
why u lost interest . A lot of things are happening or will going to happen.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles