ISRO General News and Updates

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Not related to anything official from isro but this idiot has blocked literally precious domain that could have used effectively but any of us
@Vamsi @Indx TechStyle @Akula
I know it's mod , mother ducker is missing for months now

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Not related to anything official from isro but this idiot has blocked literally precious domain that could have used effectively but any of us
@Vamsi @Indx TechStyle @Akula
I know it's mod , mother ducker is missing for months now
Why not together create a new domain for same? Or IMO it's safer and easier under DFI logo which already has sufficient crowd.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Well we have sufficient info and resources for that
But we don't have sufficient crowd for that.

If there has to be a dedicated space forum, we will also have to largely cover foreign space sector since Indian space program alone is not enough to make a forum as active as DFI.

And in covering all space programs at around world, we are not going to pin down NSF. It's better to improvise info on Indian space program on DFI, keep it up to date faster than others and attract more space nerds here for technical discussion (and discuss more about not only US/Russian/Chinese/Japanese programs but also South Korea, Iran, Brazil and Australia).
I recently got info on various defence space project i managed to take screenshot of those details I will post those screenshots here one at time so we all can have discussion about them here @Indx TechStyle @Vamsi @Lonewolf

View attachment 180078
Can't you post links mate? Anything wrong?
Falcon 9 is already beating ISRO out on costs.
What I'm trying to say is reusable launch system is next gen technology to India.
A reusable rocket which lifts 16 tonnes to LEO would be capable of 25-30 tonnes in expendable configuration.

There is no way an expendable rocket can defeat an equivalent payload capacity reusable rocket at costs. India is still somewhat because of low overall cost of systems in our country which won't remain the case forever.

Swesh

@Swesh @Indx TechStyle @omaebakabaka @Okabe Rintarou , Theoretically, Is it possible to develop a 150 - 300Kg class small SAR sat with sub 10cms resolution??? What are the technical limitations??
Oregami based lenses can be used higher resolution in optical sats with low weight but in term of SAR i really don't knowwhat can be used to achieve more efficiency in SAR PAYLOAD

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

Swesh

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles