ISRO General News and Updates

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Vamsi

Country flag
Post launch press conference

1. SSLV-D1 launch by July end. Total 3 development flights this year itself and 5 commercial flights next year
2. RLV-LEX they made 4 unsuccessful attempts,but couldn't reach release conditions because of unfavorable wind
3. 2 Inflight Abort Tests this year & they will be followed by Unmanned Gaganyaan in mid 2023 ( My guess it will be July-Aug 2023) and it will be followed by 2 more inflight abort tests
4. Oneweb booked 2 GSLV-Mk3s , one in October 2022 & other in Jan 2023 (So next year we will have atleast 3 Mk-3 launches i.e Oneweb, CY-3 & Gaganyaan G1)
5.kulasekarapatnam they obtained 2000acres of land, Launch Pad design completed and tenders will be issued.

Last edited:

Chinmoy

Country flag

Vamsi

Country flag
@Indx TechStyle @SKC @Swesh

Below paper is about the possible payload for Exo-planet mission by ISRO called Exo-worlds.....we can get more info if we get an access to it......So, Can anyone get access to this paper

omaebakabaka

XPoSat too will be on SSLV instead of PSLV now.
I guess the biggest win for this weeks readiness and 20% of pslv cost, critical to war time needs but we need another space port that is secured with AD systems and a bit away from coast (albeit with disadvantages). New space port is in TN, kinda makes sense in a way.

Vamsi

Country flag
I guess the biggest win for this weeks readiness and 20% of pslv cost, critical to war time needs but we need another space port that is secured with AD systems and a bit away from coast (albeit with disadvantages). New space port is in TN, kinda makes sense in a way.
The VEDA LV is specifically being developed for military sats and it can be launched from TEL .@porky_kicker

omaebakabaka

The VEDA LV is specifically being developed for military sats and it can be launched from TEL .@porky_kicker
Hmm, 120 tons is a lot of weight for TEL....yars icbm is like 50 tons? Is there a precedent for this?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles