ISRO General News and Updates

Advaidhya Tiwari

It sometimes get mild due to depression of Pakistan, right now it has become more disgusted than ever.

Only thing new to notice is their arguments have started with Chinese. Chinese are buddhists and atheists, pakistanis are muslims, chinese have started criticisng islam in open & here we go.;tongue:
I have been banned from PDF for speaking against Muslims. It is more or less a one-sided rant forum where they don't allow others to even speak

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
I have been banned from PDF for speaking against Muslims. It is more or less a one-sided rant forum where they don't allow others to even speak
Although, DFI in some aspects may be similar here.
We win here because we outnumber pakis, they win there because they got their moderation team.
When comes to real clash between establishments, we again win and truth hurts them on every forum.:bump2::bump2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag

scatterStorm

Country flag
Who is here who wait's for every ISRO launch live broadcast with a bag of chips and some drink! Always feels amazing to see ISRO reach such great heights with such a tight and low budget. :daru:

Most importantly it delivered KA and KU band transmitters aboard the payload for J&K and North Eastern States. It's a Diwali gift form ISRO. I am also sure it's for strategic purpose ... because who know we might land into another Dokhlam issue. :biggrin2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Who is here who wait's for every ISRO launch live broadcast with a bag of chips and some drink! Always feels amazing to see ISRO reach such great heights with such a tight and low budget. :daru:

Most importantly it delivered KA and KU band transmitters aboard the payload for J&K and North Eastern States. It's a Diwali gift form ISRO. I am also sure it's for strategic purpose ... because who know we might land into another Dokhlam issue. :biggrin2:
Was reading on NSF about Cdy-2 to be transferred to Moon by orbit raising in two - three days.
It's better if ISRO starts working on upper stages for direct orbital insertion & lunar injection.
We are okay with orbit raising but have zero experience in direct injection and it's going to take a decade at least to master.
Without that space stations & manned extraterrestrial missions can't be realized.

Advaidhya Tiwari

Was reading on NSF about Cdy-2 to be transferred to Moon by orbit raising in two - three days.
It's better if ISRO starts working on upper stages for direct orbital insertion & lunar injection.
We are okay with orbit raising but have zero experience in direct injection and it's going to take a decade at least to master.
Without that space stations & manned extraterrestrial missions can't be realized.
ISS is in LEO at an orbit 400km in altitude over surface of earth. This small orbits almost always have direct injection as we see in case of CARTOSAT or other earth observation satellites. SO, making space station does not need any higher technology.

About direct injection to lunar orbit, even USA did not do this for manned crew as it needed heavy launcher and a big launchpad which was cost prohibitive. USA nowadays uses direct injection for unmanned lunar landers etc but not for heavy items.

Direct injection is actually much easier than indirect one as it needs less number of steps and is less complex in calculation. The cost prohibitiveness is what makes India choose other methods, not lack of understanding.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
The satellite is in its final Geo Stationary orbit. Three axis stabilization maneuvers of satellite are in progress. Both solar arrays and reflectors of GSAT-29 have deployed successfully.
Any update on the satellite we lost communication on the GSAT??!!! series.

Advaidhya Tiwari

I sometimes doubt that story to be true.
True
I too have a doubt on it.
Somehow..i feel it was a hush hush mission which went according to the plan.
:)
These satellites are out in the open and it is being tracked by many other agencies. It can't be hush operation. The fairing did not separate and hence the satellite became too heavy to be raised to orbit

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Is it a good idea to share protected tech with non secular countries?
It isn't safe to share them with other countries either.
End of the day its unmah and muslim brotherhood that will win.
  1. Technology being provided isn't critical.
  2. Second, just like India was never committed to Eastern block, not everyone of them gonna devote themselves to suicide bombers for life.e.g.:- UAE. It's dire to gain influence in middle east if you want oil and most important, route to transport.

Global Defence

Articles