ISRO General News and Updates

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What's with the 11k range ? And the image showed it will travel like 5k more kilometres
At that height it can even travel to 20000 km as there is no friction.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
To all the pundits ,how is it different from MIRV and can it be used to carry 105 BM if need be
India has that mirv tech past10 years. But they remain silent.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
isro site crashed??? why? due to traffic or the porkis wana show their technology of hacking lol

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
To all the pundits ,how is it different from MIRV and can it be used to carry 105 BM if need be
Plz realign your question.

Launch is mostly same and both can correct their path after palcement.But MIRV has to renter the atmosphere where it is guided to a target.

It has to resist extreme temperatures at very high speeds and may have to evade countmeasures.

3-6 MIRV is a likely number depending on your warhead miniaturisation and doctrine.104 satellites had mostly nano ones.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
  1. The most important thing is that they did it in style. Few months back when when news initially popped up that ISRO is going to launch 68 satellite, it was unbelievable. Then numbers of articles confirmed this. ISRO postpone the mission to get more satellites and number reached to 103. They added 1 more to make it 104. It was done in style like chil's play. Mission conceived some time ago, more and more satellite added as the order received and ultimately raised them to 104. I am sure that if they had more satellites to launch, they would have launched even more.

Congrats ISRO.

Salute to this man , pioneer of space technology foundation in India. Dr Vikram sarabhai.

Unfortunately we lost him too early but he laid down the foundation of a great space agency and inspired many like Dr APJ abdul Kalam.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
If India can launch ICBM carrying 100 MirVed warheads, Chinese leaders will have first died of major heart stroke much before the ICBM entering terminal phase.
They already have budy already have .. shock is given.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Plz realign your question.

Launch is mostly same and both can correct their path after palcement.But MIRV has to renter the atmosphere where it is guided to a target.

It has to resist extreme temperatures at very high speeds and may have to evade countmeasures.

3-6 MIRV is a likely number depending on your warhead miniaturisation and doctrine.104 satellites had mostly nano ones.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

instead of the nano satellite if you install 15 SRE which can easily fit inside the PSLV fearing then it can carry atleast 50 MIRVS

SRE was a space capsule of small size , typically o af warhead size, which entered earth and it was guided.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles