Israeli air force may train in india for long-range training

Anshu Attri

Country flag
http://idrw.org/?p=1453

Israeli air force may train in india for long-range training

After been denied Long range Training in turkey ,Israeli air force is considering India which can be used for training its pilots for long-range air strikes . Israel has limited air space for long-range training , and is is seriously considering India has an option .
Israeli air force have been doing this training in case of war between Iran and Israeli breaks out in the middle east . Indian been a big county will be able to provide condition for long range trainings , if Israeli air force is based in any air base on south India will be traveling from base to firing range in Rajasthan which will enhance the skills of the Israeli pilots .
India on the other hand has similar long term agreement with Singapore where Soldiers from Singapore Armed force conduct military exercise every year in India . under this pact Singapore can also keep many of its Equipment like Artillery guns and armored vehicles in India.
Singapore Air force also trains in India for almost two months in the year which includes carrying out bombing exercise in firing range based near kaliakunda air base

tharikiran

Country flag
This is an interesting development. I hope there's a logical conclusion to it which is the Israeli's get to train in India and in turn Indian pilots get to know their tactics and aircraft too.Any idea on any Israeli delegation coming to India any time soon ?

bhramos

Country flag
very good option, India must choose or say yes,normally India would always keep Israeli matters under the wraps as a National Intrests or as secrets, I do not how will our babus deal this matter?

A.V.

as far i know india has only recently started the long range long endurance training itself or am i mistaken because i do not know how many sorties indian pilots did in the long range category recently the news came out of the IAF pilots wearing diapers for those sorties before that i hardly caught any kind of news on the long range aspect but it should be interesting as both the forces can work it out and it would be something new for both they would like to bring in new ideas and developments more such tactical joint co-operation is needed with many other nations

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Exercises against Israeli F-16s will an invaluable experience for India. If it happens, that is.
Apart from that, joint ops will greatly help increase inter-operatibility between our two forces.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles