Israel-Palestine Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizwan78

Country flag
Hamas is very powerful in ground war, today almost 8 israel terrorists soldiers killed by hamas, yesterday the number was 18, on the other hand Israeli terrorist army killing innocents civilians through bombardment to show the world we are number one brave army in the world...... Haha, if hamas have manage to get some air to air missile then it will be impossible for the Israeli army to even think about this type of aggression

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Hamas is very powerful in ground war, today almost 8 israel terrorists soldiers killed by hamas, yesterday the number was 18, on the other hand Israeli terrorist army killing innocents civilians through bombardment to show the world we are number one brave army in the world...... Haha, if hamas have manage to get some air to air missile then it will be impossible for the Israeli army to even think about this type of aggression

It's hard to kill a terrorist who hiding behind a girl or a child to cover fire against the Troops.

Meanwhile Forces managed kill nearly 100 terrorists yesterday

Why not Israel have the Air force ..once all the Arab Fighter jets comes to show their brotherhood ..everyone knows what happens

Reactions: sob

rizwan78

Country flag
did you even know about the ghaza territory? They are so much papulated that they have no ground left for there children to play, so the hiding behind the civilians is bullshit propaganda. I am ib favoir of arming hamas with anti aircraft missile just for there defense purpose, arabs are more powerful now with more advance aircraft than what they have in 70s,

thethinker

Country flag
Hamas is very powerful in ground war, today almost 8 israel terrorists soldiers killed by hamas, yesterday the number was 18, on the other hand Israeli terrorist army killing innocents civilians through bombardment to show the world we are number one brave army in the world.
Palestinian "civilians" are not that civil or innocent either just so you know.

This was an infamous photo back then when Palestinians lynched IDF soldiers, the gentleman in the window with blood on his hands is a Palestinian who took part in the Ramallah Lynching in 2000.

Search for Ramallah lynchings 2000 and see some shocking mutilations of Israeli soldiers.

The images can't be posted here as they are too graphic.

Here is what the film crew that captured that event described it as :

An Italian film crew, later learned to be employees of Mediaset, Italy's largest private television station, captured footage of the lynching.[11]

British photographer Mark Seager attempted to photograph the event but the mob physically assaulted him and destroyed his camera. After the event, he stated, "It [the lynching] was the most horrible thing that I have ever seen and I have reported from Congo, Kosovo, many bad places.... I know they [Palestinians] are not all like this and I'm a very forgiving person but I'll never forget this. It was murder of the most barbaric kind. When I think about it, I see that man's head, all smashed. I know that I'll have nightmares for the rest of my life."[12]

An ABC News team also attempted to record the incident but the mob also prevented them from doing so. ABC News producer Nasser Atta said that when the crew began filming the lynching, "youths came to us and they stopped us with some knives, with some beating."[13]

Last edited by a moderator:

sob

Mod
Country flag
did you even know about the ghaza territory? They are so much papulated that they have no ground left for there children to play, so the hiding behind the civilians is bullshit propaganda. I am ib favoir of arming hamas with anti aircraft missile just for there defense purpose, arabs are more powerful now with more advance aircraft than what they have in 70s,
Did you know that there were Palestinians in Jordan in large numbers but their fellow Muslims could not bear them in their country so they used a Pakistani Brigadier Zia ul Haq to lead their forces to drive them out from Jordan back to the slums of Palestine.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

oh that I don't know ..I know only Judea and Samaria

Why not who preventing you to equipping them with MANPADS

sure We can see more something like MH 17 ..Interestingly Israeli EL AL airliners are with Countermeasures

oh I don't know that Arabs only in the world who upgraded their air forces Fleet

sob

Mod
Country flag
KSA could have spared a few Billions for the improving the living conditions of the Palestinians but then they do not care about them.

The Turks will not also support the Palestinian because beyond a point otherwise they get into a sticky Kurdish wicket.Egypt has also been carrying out action against the hamas in the sinai area. So where do we come in the Picture?

Are we trying very hard to out Arab the other Arab countries.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

Mostly the Palestine Aid Directly going to their armed brigade all qasam most of the Hamas commanders live like millionaires

the peoples suffering heavily

That's why Israel sends Goods instead of Money

in a Day Israel transfers 300 trucks of goods

Ashutosh Lokhande

ya exactly. why the f*** is this kerry douche sending money? he could have very well facilitated them with medicines and food.
but NO he want to send money so that hamas can buy more wepons and amunation.
US actually wants this war to escalate.
aiding both israel as well as the palestine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles