Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
In this rate iron dome could run out and then gaza would be mostly leveled .hamas are really no brainers
Not really
These are just the tip of the iceberg, if it depletes beyond a point they'll step into the WWR/war wastage reserves
They can go on like this, or Israel can GBU-42 their asses and finish this once and for all

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Not really
These are just the tip of the iceberg, if it depletes beyond a point they'll step into the WWR/war wastage reserves
They can go on like this, or Israel can GBU-42 their asses and finish this once and for all
I sense something like 2014 gaza could happen again

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
I sense something like 2014 gaza could happen again
Well 2014 Gaza was almost an all out war, and we'll see the same pattern once again, back then 3000 Palstinins died and they claimed 2500 were civilians:)shock::shock:)
Same propoganda gandmasti will be happening again

Tactical Doge

Country flag
RIP abduls
Well not really
It's easy for them to cover shit up as civilian casualties and the Israelis can do nothing about it refer to my previous post about their propoganda nexus, it's very strong

Any move must be very calculated and surgical

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Well not really
It's easy for them to cover shit up as civilian casualties and the Israelis can do nothing about it refer to my previous post about their propoganda nexus, it's very strong

Any move must be very calculated and surgical
Only Hezbollah and iran is stopping israel from annexing gaza otherwise israel won't even regret to kill these Palestinians with 50 caliber machine gun

Harry101

Country flag
Arey hasso mat ye sab muslim nation hai and allah is with muslims mind it
Gandu doesn't know Azerbaijan and UAE import huge amounts of defence equipment from Israel, Tunisia can't do shit and Jordan had already tried gandmasti in last century and got fed up of pilistini instead and their beloved Zia ul haq himself slaughtered 35000 pilistinis in 1970 Black September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles