Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

Cheepek

Footage released by Iran

Nevatim AFB

I guess Iran has messed things up, and brought the war inside it's own borders. It was okay when it was playing through it's proxies but with a direct attack, it's almost certain Israel will now focus Iran after wrapping up Hamas.
An attack on an embassy in a third country can still be seen with some semblance of plausible deniability but launching 300+ drones, rockets et al is a loud, flashy and clear declaration of war. Had Iran bombed some Israeli embassy like what Israel did, it would still be manageable but... now it's too late. That even the other Arab countries chipped in to thwart the Iranian attack on Israeli soil is a big boost to Israel and a big L to ummah chummah.

Indrajit

Country flag
Big winner - Netanyahu. Almost all the pressure to not attack Rafah will now be split with pleas not to attack Iran. If Biden is worried about Muslim voters not turning up because of the war in Gaza, an attack on Iran which would mean higher oil prices in this election year would pretty much guarantee defeat for Biden.

Netanyahu has plenty of levers ....thanks to Iran. Attack Rafah....attack Iran...do both in a measured way...do one or both with massive destruction....

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
I guess Iran has messed things up, and brought the war inside it's own borders. It was okay when it was playing through it's proxies but with a direct attack, it's almost certain Israel will now focus Iran after wrapping up Hamas.
An attack on an embassy in a third country can still be seen with some semblance of plausible deniability but launching 300+ drones, rockets et al is a loud, flashy and clear declaration of war. Had Iran bombed some Israeli embassy like what Israel did, it would still be manageable but... now it's too late. That even the other Arab countries chipped in to thwart the Iranian attack on Israeli soil is a big boost to Israel and a big L to ummah chummah.
Also Iran's mulla regime axed own foot while trying to force own power 'projection', might be to show off and 'en'fear own population of it's mass scale move capability that the Regime can go up to any extent to retaliate.

Remember some years' ago the mass hanging and murders of protesting civilians over the scarf issue there.
The mullah s went 100 foot harsh on innocent men and women, shoot/hang/etc etc in 100s just to show it's capability and dominance. That fear factor now went fussed to some extent after this fussed fecasio. Time for CIA to encash some more militia movement in IRAN.
This is the worldwide problem of this deathcult and it's followers. They are very much short sighted and always 1 foot on step to retaliate in first hand, than rather fathom the situation and it's longterm pro and con, then plan and act accordingly.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Locals were tired of the shah's authoritarianism, and there was a communist-islamist pseudo alliance waiting at the wing (sounds familiar?). Locals gullibly supported this takeover, especially the rural Iranians who were more religious, mixed with naive commie urbanites who thought their side would prevail, thinking of good old Mosaddegh days.

Once the revolution was done, the islamists ruthlessly decimated their former communist allies and made the country a theocracy, with even worse authoritarianism and abuse than the shah, but without the economic growth.

And characteristic of a theocracy, they put ideology before national interest, primarily by going after the west and Israel, diverting money to proxies, and taking their country on a belligerent path, leading ultimately to the current situation. Overall they completely derailed themselves after the revolution. They would have been a first world country right now has the monarchy remained and they maintained good ties with the west and Israel.

Now you tell me how was Israel threatening Iran in any way that justified their proxy war and obsession with Israel? Who initiated aggression between the two? Why is Iran supporting hesbollah? Why has Iran made its primary foreign policy objective to wipe out Israel?
Such a superficial understanding. You truly think it was just "locals upset" and not a color revolution instigated by the CIA? Who runs the CIA? Who pulls the strings.

Country flag
From a quote:
Also Iran's mulla regime axed own foot while trying to force own power 'projection', might be to show off and 'en'fear own population of it's mass scale move capability that the Regime can go up to any extent to retaliate.

I think the opposite happened it demonstrates Iran is a power and no pushover. I remember years ago Indian parliament was attacked and India did absolutely nothing. Nations that show force get respected in the world

Azaad

Country flag
From a quote:

I think the opposite happened it demonstrates Iran is a power and no pushover. I remember years ago Indian parliament was attacked and India did absolutely nothing. Nations that show force get respected in the world
But that's precisely the point of Iran's all too public attack on Israel. To demonstrate to THEIR OWN populace the depth of their power.

I've seen reports that Turkey served as the go between Iran & the US / Israel with other prominent Arab states like Jordan KSA Egypt & the UAE playing their parts in this elaborate charade , with Iran declaring when & how they'd retaliate well in advance sending out the message as it were to Israel to prepare its defence .

Hence those in power know the truth of the matter as to the true role Iran played as opposed to what's being put out for the consumption of the world especially the Ummah .

The one truism was / is / will be - countries which indulge in proxy warfare as a matter of habit do so coz they lack the resources to fight wars directly. As true for Iran as it is for Paxtan.

The latter then can only be tamed when you speak to them in the language they understand which is to find another proxy. We've found ours in Afghanistan.

Who'd be that proxy for the west when it comes to countering Iran ? Will it be Paxtan ?

treesspeakvietnamese

Country flag
Iran Hit Secret Israeli Intel Base at Golan Heights!
Secret-Israeli-Intelligence-Base-Golan-Heights_large.jpg

The Israeli government is furious over one of the targets struck by the Iran missile attack two nights ago. That attack utterly smashed a secret Israeli Intelligence Base - Pictured above, in the Golan Heights.

According to Israeli sources, the heaviest damage that was inflicted on the Israeli government during Iran's retaliatory attack is the secret intelligence base in the north of the occupied Golan Heights located in Jabal al-Sheikh (Mount Hermon).
The importance and sensitivity of this place is such that the Israeli army imposed a complete media ban for this area and everything is censored and no damage assessment and public announcement is allowed.

This intelligence base played a role in the recent Israeli attack on the Iranian embassy in Damascus, and in general, in recent years, it has played a very important and prominent role in intelligence operations against Syria and Iran.
The base is now smashed.

Country flag
But that's precisely the point of Iran's all too public attack on Israel. To demonstrate to THEIR OWN populace the depth of their power.

I've seen reports that Turkey served as the go between Iran & the US / Israel with other prominent Arab states like Jordan KSA Egypt & the UAE playing their parts in this elaborate charade , with Iran declaring when & how they'd retaliate well in advance sending out the message as it were to Israel to prepare its defence .

Hence those in power know the truth of the matter as to the true role Iran played as opposed to what's being put out for the consumption of the world especially the Ummah .

The one truism was / is / will be - countries which indulge in proxy warfare as a matter of habit do so coz they lack the resources to fight wars directly. As true for Iran as it is for Paxtan.

The latter then can only be tamed when you speak to them in the language they understand which is to find another proxy. We've found ours in Afghanistan.

Who'd be that proxy for the west when it comes to countering Iran ? Will it be Paxtan ?
whatever reason Iran has they made a gutsy move one that I have never seem India make in any situation;
after 26/11 or salami slicing. India still has yet to show any backbone. If I am wrong please give an example?
let's give some respect instead of criticizing. They actually made a calculated precision move sent a message to israel and USA.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
whatever reason Iran has they made a gutsy move one that I have never seem India make in any situation;
after 26/11 or salami slicing. India still has yet to show any backbone. If I am wrong please give an example?
let's give some respect instead of criticizing. They actually made a calculated precision move sent a message to israel and USA.
Iran can these moves because they're already ostracized. Even if you bomb them day and night, they don't have much to lose. What they have done is extremely dangerous.

I'd have to consider the leaders have lost their mind if India lobbed missiles at let's say China, because they were taking over Philipines

Global Defence

New threads

Articles