Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

Jackdaw

Country flag
Miracle. An one act of violence post which everybody is happy.

Iran is happy that something went through.
Israel is happy they blocked >99% of the projectiles.
Palestine is happy that they could finally come out and buy some breads.
We are happy that something to read about on a slow Sunday.

Who would've thunk that.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Old Theory with a new angle by twittyX Annalizer!!!
Now a days, Twitter is so full of countless tally of self made DEF analyst S/ expats!
1713090744344.png

So, by this logic, Iranian Regime wanted to show its own Iranian population that they are foked beyond full length depth and how to FAIL SPECTACULARLY in case of real war erupts in between Iran+ 55 chozes( - pakzabis, as they will be busy with their katoras in makka), that none of their enormous arrays of moped dabbas stored deep underground can't even cross the field.
So Iran self proved to its owns' that it's just a shi-- ting duck!!!

Sarjen

Old Theory with a new angle by twittyX Annalizer!!!
Now a days, Twitter is so full of countless tally of self made DEF analyst S/ expats!
View attachment 248458

So, by this logic, Iranian Regime wanted to show its own Iranian population that they are foked beyond full length depth and how to FAIL SPECTACULARLY in case of real war erupts in between Iran+ 55 chozes( - pakzabis, as they will be busy with their katoras in makka), that none of their enormous arrays of moped dabbas stored deep underground can't even cross the field.
So Iran self proved to its owns' that it's just a shi-- ting duck!!!

Well doesn't look like they were lokking for small damages in Israel. the amount of missiles fired were not low in any numbers at all. and the Drone launcg were not to alert the IDF but to saturate the AD so Missiles can go through..
The same MSG could have been delivered with just few missiles being fired. but these numbers are huge.. i'm not even sure if Russia managed to fire 350 missiles and drones in a day in Ukraine

Liekly they didn;t anticipate that more will be intercepted over Iraq, Syria and Jordan (even by Jordan). For Iran doesn't matter what its population expects... Its a serious msg to the countries in the region.... Now KSA and UAE has to scramble to mitigate these type of attacks.. I'm sure they'd aim at getting bateries from Israel and US

Kumaoni

Gaza is in Dust as we speak... the only thing that slow downed Israel is the whinnie babies, queers/// LBGTQ+++++++++ .. few. Bitchh @ass Democrats .. and of course Gen Z :facepalm: .....

Where are the Hamas.. finnaly hold up[ in Rafah .. which will be made ruined soon
i’m support democrats fyi. i like getting welfare despite being a rich upper class citizen who

and sure gaza is in dust. which is why hamas is still standing!

Sarjen

i’m support democrats fyi. i like getting welfare despite being a rich upper class citizen who

and sure gaza is in dust. which is why hamas is still standing!

Let them stand, whom do you think benefits from Hamas existence ??? It keeps the status quo, there's no peace ahead and no 2 state solutions.
Hamas had their state on 2016 instead of making it better from day one proclaimed the destruction of Jews, they get what they deserve.

omaebakabaka

Russia will escalate against Ukraine simultaneously..

US handling both fires..

View attachment 248371
As usual, US drops once things go southerly....war industry needs a new direction and hype but regardless mullahs have no teeth to match their bark. They should stick with their 1000 cuts strategy but it generally doesn't work with Israel

Sarjen

From the day Hamas showed how shitty a secured state Izzy was, it was clear, Izzy is a paper tiger.

give me a single country that's immune to terrorists attacks ?? leave the south east asians.

And its always when there's a Religious holidays Israel gets struck. and do you really think Mossad was not aware of what was coming ????? :yo:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles