Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

another_armchair

Country flag

slayingheaven

Country flag

View attachment 242357

India - Why not. Sends a shipload - there you go.

Israel - How about we contribute too? Here is some fire to cook the food. Drops a few napalms.
I saw so many tweets whether whites or blacks or muslims or christians whether they are genuinely concerned for failstenians or not, but one glaringly stark observation i noticed is that muslims in America ONLY, i.e who are American citizens are less aggressive and monkey balancing USA while advocating for palestine. Is it because of fear of deep state of America and NSA?. Because muslims know that the governments in countries like britain etc are cucked and they can tweet as much anti-country material of their own country supporting israel just like our indian muslims but the american ones are careful in speech. I bet if America repeats the iraq war where they massacred innocent muslims, they will stay silent or say mild monkey balanced stuff. Muslims in the world(the general ones not the terrorists) fear only two countries i.e USA and China, a majority of them will go far as defend China in uighur treatment and now i understand that Momin can only comprehend one language i.e Iron Fist. I hope Indian government will be more aggressive in dealing with threats in future.

Last edited:

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Lebanese jihadi rats now firing ATGM on non-combatants in Agri colonies. The cleansing burn of white phosphorus and the subsequent purification and scattering through Fuel Air Explosives, are the least they deserve for their tireless efforts.
1709630653095.png

1709630671670.png

Last edited:

mcpo117

Country flag
Lebanese jihadi rats now firing ATGM on non-combatants in Agri colonies. The cleansing burn of white phosphorus and the subsequent purification and scattering through Fuel Air Explosives, are the least they deserve for their tireless efforts.
View attachment 242885
View attachment 242886

from the lot sent to work?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles