Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

Jimih

Country flag
:notsure: but how did world's first jewish mother become jewish ,

:notsure: does this mean first human was jew, were there neanderthals/monkey jews

:notsure: do they have certification centers for jews .

so many questions

Since Adam and Eve can only be Jew if their creator was Jew.
In Jewish mythology supreme God should be female, right. But it's not.
Still Jews got their loopholes covered, since Yahweh is something like Ardhnareshwar .
Missing @shade 's gyaan in these kind of particular queries.

:laugh:

Trial By Fire

Still Jews got their loopholes covered, since Yahweh is something like Ardhnareshwar .
View attachment 230464
Dear Pilpul. Half the Talmud is a list of laws. The other half is notes from rabbis over the years looking for loopholes, excuses not to follow those laws, and ways to get around them. It is why the OG Abrahamics are so effective as liars. Their entire tribe is based on deception.

Even the idea of guilt does not exist to kikes. There are entire chapters on justifying the idea that if you lie to a goy, and the goy is stupid enough to believe that lie, it isn't your fault anything that happens.

Spindrift

View attachment 230464
Adam and Eve are not considered as Jews. Apparently Abraham is considered as the first Jew. Now here is the kicker Abraham had 3 wives and one of the wife named Sarah was a member of Abraham's extended family and only her kids are considered as Jews so on an so forth.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Maybe they shouldn't use their phones and PCs also because they contain Israeli patented tech? Ch**iye.
Yup, these products are already on high sale in India and other countries, their boycott is useless, idiots.

SKC

Country flag
The only reason there are few Jews in the world is because one has to be born a Jew. One just can't convert into one.
Ever wondered why there are almost no Negro Jews?
There are Negro Jews who are considered to be one of the oldest Jews around.
They do allow conversion to Judaism but it is not popular neither their govt promote it.

AnantS

Country flag
Nice replies to so called moderate Pig.

oh I used to follow him facebook decade back. One day he posted something as Islam being true religion and something alog th elines which I found distasteful for non muslims. That day I realised this fella should be unfollowed. He produced good songs during late 90's and early 2ks. But then disease rears it heads esp if its congenital.

Jimih

Country flag
oh I used to follow him facebook decade back. One day he posted something as Islam being true religion and something alog th elines which I found distasteful for non muslims. That day I realised this fella should be unfollowed. He produced good songs during late 90's and early 2ks. But then disease rears it heads esp if its congenital.
His father was one of finest comedian actor of Bollywood in 60's and 70's.

Lucky Ali was rejected by Bollywood very early on due to his ego issues.

Trial By Fire

View attachment 230657
View attachment 230658

nooooo saaaaaaaar we wonly want to visit holy site......during the middle of the war

View attachment 230660
Even accepting this laughably bad lie, again what "Palestine"? Temple Mount is Temple Mount, Jerusalem is Jerusalem and Eretz Yisrael is Eretz Yisrael. There isn't, was not and God willing, there shall never be a "Palestine" in Eretz Yisrael. Hell, even the Christians have a better claim to Jerusalem than the Islamic savages.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles