Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

Country flag

What happened to Barkha Dutt? A lot of liberals are suddenly dropping their pro-Islamist stand.
I don't buy this. This was the same woman who compromised location during Kargil war and justified the murders of Kashmiri Pandits. It is far more likely that her priorities are as follows - Jews>Muslims>Hindus because standing against anti-semitism earns you far more brownie points than standing against Hinduphobia. Just because she is sad about the atrocities against Israelis doesn't mean she will express the same sympathies to victims in India.

Blademaster

So, AFAIK, one carrier is in the Mediterranean, one near Iran (unconfirmed, I just hear rumours) and now once again the US deployed Ronald Reagan in the Korean peninsula. That's 3 out of 11. Insane how the Americans can have all of these guys covered without really reaching anywhere near full capacity.
you know very little about how aircraft carriers work. With 3 deployed they only have one more carrier available for deployment and once that happens that’s stretching the USN assets worldwide. Remember the rule of 3. You have one carrier for deployment, one for refitting and training and one undergoing maintenance and downtime. Not to mention that there are two carriers that are undergoing a multi year midlife refit and basically out of commission. So they actually have 9 available. So with 3 deployed the aircraft carriers are stretched thin.

Country flag
you know very little about how aircraft carriers work. With 3 deployed they only have one more carrier available for deployment and once that happens that’s stretching the USN assets worldwide. Remember the rule of 3. You have one carrier for deployment, one for refitting and training and one undergoing maintenance and downtime. Not to mention that there are two carriers that are undergoing a multi year midlife refit and basically out of commission. So they actually have 9 available. So with 3 deployed the aircraft carriers are stretched thin.
Whoa, didn't know of this. Can you give me a source? No wonder every other small-time baddie is starting to chimp out.

Blademaster

Whoa, didn't know of this. Can you give me a source? No wonder every other small-time baddie is starting to chimp out.
a bit old but still relevant:

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
As much as I can search , No western media has reported on this news. Local 2 penny Arab media have posted this. And bakachodava woman is hyping it up.
Not even Al Jazeera is saying that phone call happened. So hold your horses about Muslim ummah.
My decisions to allocate my assets are based on the credibility of the message, not on the credibility of the messengers.

Following the below tweet of Blinken (not a 2 penny Arab), should I withdraw my assets from Russia and allocate them in Ukraine
blinken.JPG
?

Country flag

Cheepek

This is the event that single-handedly convinced many countries who would've otherwise called for restraint to practically give a NOC to Israel bombing the shit out of Palestine to hunt down Hamas. These Hamas subhumans doomed the fate of lakhs of Palestinians.
The best casus belli Israel could ask for

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This is the event that single-handedly convinced many countries who would've otherwise called for restraint to practically give a NOC to Israel bombing the shit out of Palestine to hunt down Hamas. These Hamas subhumans doomed the fate of lakhs of Palestinians.
if not for the indisputable audio visual evidence of brutality and barbarism, many countries would be haggling over semantics.

if not for the evidence, folks like rashida tlaib etc would have outright dismissed everything as israeli propaganda.

if and when israeli troops do go in, we will see how soon narrative tables will be turned. there will be lot of atrocity literature that boots on ground provide.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Brush cam I Bring your attention to a theory of mine?
A very tin foil hat theory but a theory regardless.

Could this even shift us towards a new world order where Western sphere strategically dislodge themselves from Oil producing middle east nation?

I mean Westeners will use this event to push for more alternatives energy resources and EV.

We know that western economies need to transition their industries as early as possible and for that they need to tap into public wallet.
This event gives them justification to move away from oil.

sydsnyper

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles