Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Israel isn't going to get away with a genocide, which means the only other option is a brutal military dictatorship of Gaza Saddam Hussein/Bashar Al-Assad style
Policing of gaza is a must.
Wipe out Hamas as much as possible take over all infra and prevent them from pooling resources and regrouping again.
Occupying at worst will do what some 20 to 30 IDF soldier death per year. One attack from Hamas killed 1 k people swiftly.
Not to mention cost of iron dome that can be saved.

raju1982

Country flag
This is sad but true. After every war Indian armed forces says we learned this and that from tge war. Their never ending learning! While aftef Balakot, Galwan, Doklam our defence minister have to run to Moscow or Paris for emmergency buys.

Why our forces always wait for emmergency situations to bring new techs?? Shame on us and our non tech militafy and civilian leaderships.

I was right. :rofl:

maximus777

Country flag
Cannot wipe out hammas if peope are hammas.
The jehadis who died probably had families in Gaza.
It's the anger and fanatics of philistine people that produces Hamas.
It's the contents of the comic book and blind faith in its believers that produces these nut jobs!

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
The date of publication is not mere coincidence. It obviously contains no pics and is lengthy. Russkies are old school. In a nutshell, the message is the following :
Respect the UN charter, the whole charter, every time and every where. If not, we are determined to accelerate the creation of a new world order.
Shaktishivashakti out ;-)
Seems that there is coordination for the implementation of the Plan mentioned in my previous post :" Respect the whole charter, every where and every time" ;-)
People are missing the forest for the tree.
It's ,not about Palestine v. Israel, it's about GloboHomo v. Global South, if the conflict is enlarged to Iran.

MBS.JPG

Raisi.JPG

Anupu

Country flag
Seems that there is coordination for the implementation of the Plan mentioned in my previous post :" Respect the whole charter, every where and every time" ;-)
It's ,not about Palestine v. Israel, it's about GloboHomo v. Global South, if the conflict is enlarged to Iran.
Screenshot from 2023-10-12 04-36-33.png

Saudis are also condemning attacks on civilians. I don't see any kind of Saudi - Iran alliance here. I think they are only paying lip service to Palestine.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
View attachment 225860

Saudis are also condemning attacks on civilians. I don't see any kind of Saudi - Iran alliance here. I think they are only paying lip service to Palestine.
And MBS took his first phone call since several decades from his Iranian counterpart in that crucial moment just to do a lip service ? That's not how international relations work.
Since at least two decades now, the westoids practice diplomacy and international relation on TikTok, not the Russian, neither the Golf countries, nor India as a fact.

Anupu

Country flag
And MBS took his first phone call since several decades from his Iranian counterpart in that crucial moment just to do a lip service ? That's not how international relations work.
Since at least two decades now, the westoids practice diplomacy and international relation on TikTok, not the Russian, neither the Golf countries, nor India as a fact.
OK, where do you see This going? India?

Hari Sud

Country flag
The Art of Deception and the Failure of Intelligence

The failure of top-tier intelligence agencies like the CIA, NSA, 5 Eyes Alliance, MI6, and Mossad to anticipate the devastating assault by Hamas on Israeli civilians on October 7th is deeply concerning. Historically, rocket exchanges between factions were not uncommon. However, the acts of extreme violence, including the killing of innocent concert-goers simply reveling in music, is an absolute tragedy.

These agencies, renowned for their intelligence-gathering prowess, were caught off guard. One could argue that their over-reliance on electronic surveillance overshadowed the need for human intelligence (HUMINT). Reports indicate that while Mossad monitored Hamas' regular activities, they missed the covert transportation and conversion of explosive materials into rockets in subterranean chambers. Hamas members carrying handheld weapons was deemed a typical sight, presumably for internal and external security purposes.

Additionally, Hamas political leaders engaged Israel in peace talks, casting an illusion of a stable path forward. In a show of goodwill, Israel even granted work permits for nearly 40,000 to 50,000 Arabs from Gaza to work in neighboring Israeli towns. The prevailing sentiment was that economic prosperity would further the peace process.

Unfortunately, this wasn't the reality. Behind this façade, a few skilled and organized individuals covertly gathered intelligence on Israeli defenses daily. Underground tunnels became assembly lines for rockets. Arms were stored in conspicuous places to avert suspicion. Top Hamas military leaders communicated discreetly, if at all, ensuring Israeli intelligence remained in the dark.

The timing for their assault was meticulously planned, capitalizing on internal political divides in Israel. External factors, such as the US's focus on Ukraine, also played a part. The chosen day coincided with a Jewish holiday and a large music concert. This meant both Israeli military personnel and civilians were at ease, their guards lowered. The operation commenced with a barrage of rockets, bulldozers breaking through security walls, and Hamas militants infiltrating homes, concerts, and military establishments. Their merciless rampage culminated in taking numerous hostages from the concert and military facilities.

The absence of electronic communication meant leading intelligence agencies couldn't detect or predict this attack. This operation, rooted in deception and fueled by relentless propaganda, was executed with chilling precision.
With this major disaster; I can guarantee that the big intelligence agencies all over the world will undergo a change. They had slackened the ‘Humint’ aspect and changed over to electronic intercepts in a big way. They will reverse back and improve the Humint aspect.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
OK, where do you see This going? India?
Tough question, really. I dont know where India is going, but I'm very proud of GoI up to now in the way they manage critical and complex situation. But situation will become very complex for GoI if Westoids go after Iran, that's for sure. When you are in doubt, "trust your Babus" :rofl: they are talented to deal with complex situation 😇

Anupu

Country flag
Tough question, really. I dont know where India is going, but I'm very proud of GoI up to now in the way they manage critical and complex situation. But situation will become very complex for GoI if Westoids go after Iran, that's for sure. When you are in doubt, "trust your Babus" :rofl: they are talented to deal with complex situation 😇
If they do go after Iran that is, If what you say is true, I think a more likely scenario is Ukraine getting abandoned. But if it does happen, an invasion of Iran will hurt our energy security tremendously.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
If they do go after Iran that is, If what you say is true, I think a more likely scenario is Ukraine getting abandoned. But if it does happen, an invasion of Iran will hurt our energy security tremendously.
Read my yesterday's post, on proxy wars, trap/bait for the westoids. Russians are fed up and decided to call the bluff.
PS : It's not about being right or wrong, false or true...it's about having a reading of the events at different degrees.

omaebakabaka

Russia will increase their share, I don't think they have balls to go after Iran. There is no resolve in world to address this zombie religion virus but instead they worship lunatics. India is willing victim that is impotent to address this problem itself in its own house. Why cry about the inevitable of them butchering others and themselves ultimately

maximus777

Country flag
Inaction is an art with our babus which in this case maybe the right strategy

Let the desert cults sort it out while we focus on our cricket world cup :eric:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

View attachment 225858

View attachment 225859
Which points back to the fucked up geopolitical situation I was talking about for India. Globohomo-lefti-jihadi deep state vs Chinki-Russo-jihadi clown show. Both are deeply infiltrated by jihadis ergo anti India anti Hindu.

We should stick with the side through which we can grow economically, technologically and militarily.

Investment, tech, market for exports and military advantage only comes from the former for India. Tough luck. We can of course keep dealing with both sides as we've done with the Russian oil purchases.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Read my yesterday's post, on proxy wars, trap/bait for the westoids. Russians are fed up and decided to call the bluff.
PS : It's not about being right or wrong, false or true...it's about having a reading of the events at different degrees.
It does make a lot of sense if there is a Russian hand in all this.

This provides Russia with a lot of room to do their thing in Ukraine
and also a message to west that it can do it what they have been doing to Russia.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles