Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
yes, we have plenty of those in India. My point of uploading video was to show that how BBC projects the image that she is jailed for not joining army and and completely forgetting that without conscription Israel would never survive.
The mercantile global elitists do not care; they want to create maximum chaos and unrest to a point where people don't know the truth from the lies and then are easy to manipulate. BBC is just one of their many tools.
Seems like they don't even want to spare God's Chosen People (GCP). :laugh:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Her heart bleeds for the oppressed people in Gaza and West Bank.

What would those people in Gaza and West Bank do to her if Israeli Army doesn't stand guard?
Liberal elites are a mess - they will sell their soul to the devil for cash and fame these days and they are a spitting image of the liberals in India.

Don't you think it is too much of a coincidence that these people are only in countries that have their native cultures and civilizations in tact?

You should then understand that behind these people are just a handful of foundations, business houses, tycoons and powerful entities.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
israel again started whooping hamas.

but seriously I miss those days when israel was in full action mode, world-wide libbis were crying. :bplease: :bplease:

I love it when they pound those imaginary fakestinians with bombs. :balleballe:

Satisfies the inner beast in me when I see their response to terrorism versus ours when it comes to dealing with 'sensitive' areas.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
This is a child in Gaza.

This is a child taught to hat

This is a child taught by Hama

Doesn't he deserve a better education than thi

#InternationalDayofEducation

Super Flanker

Country flag
Palestinians in Gaza “live without medical treatment because Israel prevents it; live without electricity much of the time because Israel prevents it.”

-Rarely spoken truths about Israel in the mainstream media by @AliVelshi.

Super Flanker

Country flag
A former Hamas commander who was accused of spying for Israel has escaped from a maximum-security prison in the Gaza Strip.

#Hamas | #Gaza | #Israel

by @KhaledAbuToameh

Super Flanker

Country flag
Israeli cyber-surveillance company, NSO Group.

The phones of a regional director of Human Rights Watch, who investigated the Israel-Hamas conflict in Gaza was hacked and hacked using spyware made by the Israeli firm NSO.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Whom do you all Support in this whole Israel-Gaza conflict? Israel or Palestines? And also state why do you support whom you Support. Personally I always Support Israel in this whole conflict.

Super Flanker

Country flag
All citizens of Israel (between the river & the sea) *already enjoy full equal rights* be they Jews, Arabs.

Its the Palestinians that want a separate state because they wont live with Jews (see PA run WB & Gaza).

These people live in cloud cuckoo land

SanjeevM

Country flag
Yesterday, the Hezbullah drone entered Israeli airspace at 11:50 am, where it was immediately identified, but after a few minutes it disappeared from radar, and for two hours its location was unknown to the IAF.

IDF sent it's jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles